> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MwCosts. Costs + Notes | Convenient accounting and counting of expenses and notes

Rep: (1930)
MWcosts. Costs, notes, accounting.
Version: 1.06.02
Last update of the program in the header:06.10.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Convenient accounting (on folders) and counting any text lists of expenses and income taking into account various currencies + notes + text editor for large files + View any files of any size

Description:
Creating and automatic counting lists - for example, you simply type the usual text of purchases with an approximate purchase price, and the program automatically calculates the final amount as you spend about.

In addition to lists, the program can be used as a notes application - for this, all records are located on folders, which also create you.

Also, you can use the program as a text editor for large files.

Finally, the program allows you to view any files, any size.

---

All lists are gained as ordinary text in a specific format.

Calculator is not needed! - Check out the recording editor, where the rules are described how to properly type the list so that it is calculated.

You can recalculate the list by clicking the menu item, and can be read on the fly on automatic counting.

Android required: 4.0
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: wolf3d2

Appendix in Google Play (Download Preferably)

Download: Version: 1.06.02
MwCosts. Costs + notes (post wolf3d2 # 78699451)

Other:
Source

Past versions

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 06.10.20, 02:13

Rep: (5)
And revenues will be taken into account?

* kvi77,
Well, of course there will be.
Damn, as usual not so understood.
In principle, no, but explain in more detail the thought.
Maybe it will be possible to actually use ...

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 22.05.16, 21:42

New beta:

* v1.00.02b.
+ folder name can now edit
+ Separate records can already be counted.

Attached files

Attached fileMwcosts.apk.(287.99 KB)

a new version:

* v1.00.03b.
- minor improvements
- redone the behavior of the "Back" button - short press, if not the root folder, then at the level up or output if the root, long pressing - output

Attached files

Attached fileMwcosts.apk.(288.49 KB)

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 29.05.16, 06:41

Rep: (742)
Those who have already installed the application. Instruct, please renaming the folder.
I have on the tablet android 4.4.2, all entries in the folder with the changed name become unavailable. They have old headers, but open like empty. And they cannot be changed.
After returning the old folder name, everything comes to normal.

Does I have one such a bug or have anyone else?

New beta:

* v1.00.04b.
! + Important. Added help on writing recording (so far only in Russian)
+ Now negative values ​​are normally processed.

ps.
* yergnoor
As now, normal folder name is edited?

Attached files

Attached fileMwcosts.apk.(289.9 kb)

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 02.06.16, 17:18

Wolf3d2 @ 06/02/2016, 19:14*
New beta:

* v1.00.04b.
* yergnoor
As now, normal folder name is edited?

Alas. In this regard, everything remained in the same way as I previously described. That when installing a new version on top of the previous one, that with full removal of the application (including the folder for entries), reboot the tablet and install the version of the version. Nothing changed.
P.S. Only renaming the folder has become more difficult. Long tap on its name works only for the third time. More often, pressing does not cause the menu appearance, but simply "drops" around a second.
In past versions, it seems to work normally.

Yes, what you have such ...
I do not understand.
That glitch, which I on the emulator caught, and about which you wrote yesterday, disappeared after cleaning the project (this with an eclipse often happens).
The code also revised - yes everything is written correctly.
So I thought that you would disappear. Therefore, the beta laid out ...

Well, we still wait - can anyone unsubscribe and light on the cause ...

Shl. And make a picture pliz video with the entire process of creating and editing the folder. And at the same time removal.
Also - create a new entry of such a content:
a B C
VHA 50.

Then save and edit - add to the "VAB 50" line the latter with a symbol of the letter of the letter 50p and again saved back, then yes (this moment is extremely interested in me).

All this should be on video. Just do everything, you do everything, you know that I have a slow stroke after stroke ...

* wolf3d2, Later I will try to do. To do this, I also get the removal of video from the screen to be mastered. I have never been doing this.
Will be ready to accomplish.

Yergnoor @ 06/02/2016, 17:30*
The removal of video from the screen will have to master.

In the header on the keyboard there is a link to the video creation program.
There all megaposto, you will learn for a minute :)

Wolf3d2 @ 06/02/2016, 20:32*
In the header on the keyboard there is a link to the video creation program.

So many times these words have read there that I remember. And detained the affairs of home. Another video initially went out not very. Yes, and still could not get rid of the color band.
So, I made 2 videos, which is easier- by your recipe. With the save changes to write on the "Back button" some problems, I used to do not use it, maybe it may not notice. I had to save through the menu button. But the save buttons did not want to disappear. And the records were cloned, instead of keeping in the old one. The first time I saw.
The second video is what I wrote earlier. Changing the folder name deprived access to the contents located in it. The record is like empty and change it can not be changed. Returned the old name record recovered. You can also notice that pressing the folder name worked only from the fourth time. This only appeared in the latest version.
P.S. Included the display of clicks so that you can track all my actions. I hope you will figure it out. Himself looked the video, it does not look very clearly.
Attached fileSCR_20160602_213144.MP4(2.11 MB)

Attached fileSCR_20160602_213410.MP4.(8.86 MB)

P.P.S. I hurried a little. Now I changed the recording settings and video immediately much better to record. So if it's very bad, then I can replace.

Post has been editedyergnoor - 02.06.16, 20:03

* yergnoor
That's about this glitch with saving the entry on the emulator, I said.
And he has disappeared after cleaning the project.
Tomorrow I will try to catch.

In the meantime, if you have such a nonsense, I mean that when the record window does not close on the back button, then this dialogue (yes, no, cancellation) opens with each click on back.
But under the screen with a record.
And therefore new entries are constantly being created.

So if you have saved the changes, then click on not until this dialogue disappears.

In general, everything looks exactly the way I told you in Kumyse.
But I repeat, I removed it even at .02.
I do not understand...

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 03.06.16, 00:53

* wolf3d2, Well, I have everything in Zero Fourth Bethe, which here is last laid out. Apparently something else in the code remains, which on android 4.4.2 will climb.

Yergnoor @ 06/03/2016, 08:13*
Apparently something else in the code remains, which on android 4.4.2 will climb.

So the fact of the matter is that I just 4.4.2 on a mobile and everything is fine.
And on the emulator 4.1 and, too, everything is fine.

FDA:
Listen, do you have root on this body? Maybe this is what nuance ...

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 03.06.16, 13:18

Wolf3d2 @ 03.06.2016, 15:14*
Listen, do you have root on this body? Maybe this is what nuance ...

Yes, I have a root on the tablet, although I use it at a minimum. No exposals, memopistrators of memory, suppressors of processes and other things. And it seems to the rest of the applications, it does not affect.

* yergnoor generally so.
Make pliz log (Catlog application, on the market there is) and lay out this topic.

Most likely I will not correctly correct, but let it be for the future, maybe I will find a reason.

Shl. Yes, the level of the log is Verbose.

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 03.06.16, 15:57

Wolf3D2 @ 06/03/2016, 17:56*
* yergnoor generally so.
Make pliz log (Catlog application, on the market there is) and lay out this topic.

I feel that soon Java will be asked to learn. Joke humor.
Wolf3D2 @ 06/03/2016, 17:56*
Shl. Yes, the level of the log is Verbose.

Sure? Catlog scattering, like a multiform machine gun. Even when I do nothing, I just look at the screen. Fearfully.

In general, I did everything about how on the second yesterday's video.
Creating a folder, creating an entry, changing the folder name, entering the empty record, a couple of attempts to enter text (unsuccessful), returning the old folder name, entering the recovered entry and successful change.
After that, I switched to Catlog and chopped the record.
As a result, a handful log:
Attached file2016-06-03-20-54-47.txt(1.22 MB)

Yergnoor @ 06/03/2016, 18:14*
Sure? Catlog scattering, like a multiform machine gun. Even when I do nothing, I just look at the screen.

I am sure.
Well, I do not understand what the reason is, so the log needs a detailed one.
Maybe so I will understand ...

* wolf3d2, From what I saw there, it's terrible many errors of the COSTS application. But in what exactly they conclude, I do not know. And they are different. Maybe it is like a normal phenomenon.
The keyboard seems also noted.

Yergnoor @ 03.06.2016, 18:42*
This is terribly a lot of COSTS application errors.

This is not an application :)
Yergnoor @ 03.06.2016, 18:42*
The keyboard seems also noted.

Well, you called her? Here is the system and noted it :)
Yes, if it did not cause, I would still appear.
Keyboard What? Service. Those. constantly in memory.
And in it, each 5 seconds the method of checking the value of the system buffer of the exchange is triggered, which if it has changed, record a new meaning in your multi-box ... :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.11.20, 10:22