Change the operating system on a laptop

Rep: (70)
The topic is intended to discuss issues related to (re) installing the OS on a laptop.

Attached Image

Post has been editedstp101 - 21.04.18, 00:19
Reason for editing: New header. Cap reworked AndrewP_one

Rep: (0)
Changed vista on XP without any questions all the drivers are on official sites. The only formatted disks. Samsung R25plus

Reinstalling Vista Home Basic on Home Premium shouldn't be a problem? HP licensed, beech Asus F3Sg

_NW_ ,
IMHO better to upgrade to a premium hamster

Rep: (111)
CJ_81 ,
If there is still a disk with firewood, then everything can be, it is necessary to load from the installation disk, and if it can re-install the system, then there will be an installation point, if not - only the recovery will be))

Post has been editedDimsml - 25.07.08, 16:45

mur-mur-meow
And how to do? Just run the HP installation from the shell of the old system? And another question: I have HP on my desktop PC, can I put it on the laptop from the same disk? Do I have conflicts with Microsoft when I activate the system?

Post has been edited_NW_ - 25.07.08, 17:19

Rep: (186)
I want to put on the laptop the second axis - the poppy, the first is the whist, respectively, the questions: is it possible), where can I find the link to the poppy axis, etc.)

zzzloj ,
possibly
makos can be bought or downloaded in torrent
just read that a banal axis update can drop the system, this is not a tank, but a feature for non-apple computers

Rep: (186)
mur-mur-meow ,
and you can read somewhere in more detail?

Rep: (155)
zzzloj ,
hackint0sh.org, usemac.ru, to help

Post has been editediPryanik - 18.08.08, 17:55

Rep: (4)
Please tell me that the recovery disk is the one that comes with the laptop contains a disk image with a Vista or just referring to the hidden section in the laptop?

newudu ,
as a rule distribution kit whists

Rep: (4)
that is, having such a disk, you can safely demolish the hidden partition on the hard, right?

Rep: (40)
Hello, dear forum users and moderator mur-mur-meow! I have one problem, I will be glad if you help me. I bought myself a SONY Vaio PCG-SRX7 (PCG-441N) sabnoot and decided to reinstall WinXP on it. The situation is this: there is a sabnouta itself, a hard drive box, which is in a subwoofer, a Desktop with a cutter. What can you advise me? At first I tried to do this: I wrote down an image of WinXR on a CD, connected a hard disk from the laptop to the PC, rebooted the PC, started installing windows, but got stuck in the place where it was suggested to choose where to put XP - the external hard drive was displayed there, but when clicked, it gave an error that from this hard the software download is impossible. I planned further to copy the installation files, the computer would ask to reboot, I would pull the external hard drive out of the box, then pull it out of the box, put it in Soney and Vayo and continue the installation there. Help please tell me what to do.

Post has been editedra.mix - 28.08.08, 14:13

newudu ,
maybe yes

Rep: (1700)
ra.mix There are ways to install Windows from a flash drive. One of the methods is described by me in this section in a separate thread. And you can still use ready-made images. If English is for you, you can use mine, the link to which is in the same branch.

Rep: (40)
Mmm, I will then install from a flash drive, found a branch, thanks for the help, I will try.

Post has been editedra.mix - 28.08.08, 16:44

Rep: (239)
Is it possible to install XP by running the installation directly from under whist?

Rep: (305)
Vista will be outraged and say that you can not do this.

I have sold the laptop for a year now and therefore I don’t have my own computer. Therefore, a lot has already been forgotten. I remember that the installation can be started if you kill one process, I do not remember the name, but its name is somehow connected with the mat

What to do if the laptop (ACER 5315) overheats and shuts down after reinstalling the OS? (Win Vista SP1). All firewood from the office. site set.

mur-mur-meow @ 30.3.2008, 10:38*
If you want to put "Linux", and you do not have a shaman tambourine, then give up this idea.

So, I can say that on my Toshiba, openSUSE 11 was installed from the first attempt, without any complaints, and put all the firewood on our own. Even special Toshibov keys work ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 15:19