> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

51 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Teclast X16 Plus - Discussion | 10.6 "Tablet
UltimaReDragON
Message#1
21.05.16, 00:03
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 193
Check in: 18.02.12
Honor 10

DiscussionTeclast X16 Plus
PictureTeclast X16 Plus, D3A5
Discussion

Specifications
Operating system: Android 5.1
CPU: Four cores, 64 bit Intel Cherry Trail Z8300, X86, 1.44 Ghz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics Gen8
RAM: 2GB
ROM: 32GB
Screen: IPS
Diagonal: 10.6 inches
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Pixels
Viewing angles: 178 °
Two cameras: 2MP front, 2MP main camera
Multi-touch: Supported (up to 10 clicks)
WIFI: Yes, 802.11 b / g / n (5Ghz not supported)
Widi: Supported
HDMI: Supported
Bluetooth: Supported
Accelerometer: Yes
Memory Cards: Up to 32GB
Speakers: Built-in stereo speakers and microphone
Battery Capacity: 28500mWh
Headphone jack: 3.5mm
Interfaces: Micro USB, TF, 3.5mm earphone jack, Micro HDMI

Dimensions: 240mm (D) * 169mm (W) * 7.8mm (T)

Weight: 521g.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

User Reviews
Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedolmusi - 02.05.17, 05:11
Reason for editing: Instructions on firmware device
UltimaReDragON
Message#42
10.06.16, 00:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 193
Honor 10

* Kirux0,
Well, it wakes up right away, but sometimes it happens that the tablet lifts the lock several times
Muzzy32
Message#43
10.06.16, 13:05
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1039
Check in: 22.11.09
Meizu x8

Got my tablet.
There are no complaints to the appearance, everything is assembled monolithically, there are no cracks and creaks, the only thing is that it is garbage under the factory film.
Awakens tablet quickly, no delays.
WiFi works a little strange, according to Speed ​​Test, the download and upload speed is one and a half times lower than that of the Meizu M2 Mini, but not 3 Mb / s - the average download / upload speed is 24.43 / 24.59 Mb / s, and this is the point Access is not in direct view, but around the corner, in the corridor of the office.
There are no highlights on the screen, but still the screen is budget - I would like to see the brightness and contrast higher, and even when looking at an angle, the picture dims a bit.
OTG is working fine.
The sound from external speakers is quite sufficient for comfortable viewing of movies and Youtube, but in the headphones you can clearly hear the noise from the internal components - noise and crackling.
Pleased with the presence of the charge indicator light.
By weight - not so heavy, my 8-inch ASUS in a case weighs about the same, maybe 50 grams less.
I have not changed the firmware yet. The Chinese applications have all quietly gone. The market after the update works fine. Left "garbage" is not detected.
According to the tests, everything is standard, as in the reviews on Youtube.
The CPU-Z recorded a maximum temperature of 56 grams after running the test Epic Citadel.
There are no spontaneous reboots.
That's all for now. I will observe further.

P.S. During the game in Asphalt 8, the processor temperature jumped to 72 grams. The graphics in the game are terrible, since the game did not understand what kind of "beast" it was and put up some kind of low resolution.

Post has been editedMuzzy32 - 21.06.16, 20:30
Reason for editing: Changed my opinion about battery and charging with cable
UltimaReDragON
Message#44
11.06.16, 23:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 193
Honor 10

* Muzzy32,
perhaps you have such a copy. I have no problems with the battery. However, the restart did not stop with me as before. And thermal paste smeared on the processor, made contact with the lid of the device. The temperature dropped, but the reboots remained. I don’t even know what to do with it: (It’s impossible to use, because the reboots are completely random and the на logic ’of these is unknown to me. I put it on sale for 5,000. Very sad, considering that I liked the tablet for everyone.

About ROOT. On XDA, one person unsubscribed that the boot.img file has a signature. And when you change, the tablet refuses to accept this file. It is necessary to somehow bypass patches, but so far few have the device. You will have to be patient and wait until knowledgeable people come up with a detour.

Post has been editedUltimaReDragON - 11.06.16, 23:09
Kirux0
Message#45
11.06.16, 23:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 511
Check in: 28.02.12
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

In general, the tablet is quite some kind of junk. I changed it to a remix, and it falls off (at the same time, everything on the phone with the same cable is ok), turning it on slows down. The graphics in the games are sad shit, even compared to the ancient ipad. Screen faded non-contrast shit. Battery shit. How to sell it now? : blush:

I don’t know either or all of me, but in races the accelerometer twitches like a nutcase, although I keep the tablet exactly. It is impossible to play normally, the car jumps to the side by itself. PPC Ketai hack.

Post has been editedKirux0 - 11.06.16, 23:56

--------------------
Kroilovo leads to the priest (C)
Muzzy32
Message#46
12.06.16, 00:31
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1039
Meizu x8

Kirux0 @ 06/11/2016, 10:55*
I don’t know either or all of me, but in races the accelerometer twitches like a nutcase, although I keep the tablet exactly. It is impossible to play normally, the car jumps to the side by itself. PPC Ketai hack.

If you are talking about Real racing 3, then you need to reduce the sensitivity of the controls in the settings to a value of "3" and set the graphics on the Middlе. I also checked on NFS MW - everything is fine, nothing twitches. With Asphalt 8 there are really problems - for some reason the game does not set the desired resolution, so the graphics are terrible.

WOT Blitz at medium settings, only the drawing distance to the maximum and HD texture, gives 40-45 fps, which is not bad for such a screen resolution.

The rest of the problems you described, except for the battery, I do not observe.

Posted 12/06/2016 00:35:

UltimaReDragON @ 06/11/2016, 10:04*
perhaps you have such a copy. I have no problems with the battery. However, the restart did not stop with me as before. And thermal paste smeared on the processor, made contact with the lid of the device. The temperature dropped, but the reboots remained. I already don’t know what to do with it. It’s impossible to use, because the reboots are completely random and the “logic” of these is unknown to me. Put up for sale for 5 thousand. Very sad, considering that I liked the tablet to everyone.

It is a pity that you are so "lucky" with the tablet. And you did not try to reset the BIOS to the default settings?

Post has been editedMuzzy32 - 12.06.16, 00:36
Kirux0
Message#47
12.06.16, 01:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 511
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

Yes, about Real Racing, in any case, the wretchedness of the graphics hurts the eyes and does not cause the desire to play.

--------------------
Muzzy32
Message#48
12.06.16, 01:40
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1039
Meizu x8

Kirux0 @ 06/12/2016 00:14*
in any case, the wretchedness of the graphics hurts the eyes and does not cause the desire to play.

To be honest, the graphics are the same as on other Android devices and compared to the way it looked on the Meizu M2 Mini - I didn’t see any particular difference, except that due to the screen size, you can see that the rough models. Can you compare with graphics on Apple devices?
Kirux0
Message#49
12.06.16, 11:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 511
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

Well, I have already written more than once that I took for replacing an ipad with a retina, an old, dual-core one, which already slows down and does not allow to watch movies. And yes, on the nep graphics a head taller in the same games. It is asked with a fright, if the iron is much weaker?

--------------------
Muzzy32
Message#50
12.06.16, 11:21
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1039
Meizu x8

* Kirux0,
Unfortunately, optimizing games for iOS is much better. Many games have been ported from iOS to Android, and not vice versa, this is the difference in graphics quality.
UltimaReDragON
Message#51
12.06.16, 13:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 193
Honor 10

* Muzzy32,
Yes, BIOS reset did too. And what is most interesting is how much bios in the bios does not there are no reboots.
Laxf
Message#52
12.06.16, 19:46
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 07.04.15
Lenovo P780

* UltimaReDragON,Try to install Windu.
UltimaReDragON
Message#53
12.06.16, 22:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 193
Honor 10

Installation shindous without problems started, by the way. In BIOS, I installed the value of Windows 8.1, made a bootable USB flash drive with the image of the same system. I read the flash drive without problems, now I put it.
Attached Image

I apologize for the photo upside down, I can not do it normally from the phone. Soon I will write down how it will work.

Upd. Only the x64 edition was installed, although I wanted to put 32 bits. Everything went fine, but however the installation of windows so far makes little sense due to the lack of a driver on the touchscreen. Well, wi-fi does not want to be put. In general, it works quickly.

Post has been editedUltimaReDragON - 13.06.16, 11:07
Laxf
Message#54
13.06.16, 11:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 07.04.15
Lenovo P780

On the X80, it costs wib10, as I understood in x16 and x10 the same hardware and the difference is only in the display's dione.
UltimaReDragON
Message#55
13.06.16, 11:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 193
Honor 10

* LaxF,
I just used the X80 c drivers. It was established from there very little. A touch screen is not displayed in the device manager. I only know that in x16 plus a touchpad is installed silead gsl3692

upd.
Installing Shindous makes little sense. I still made the system see the touch, but the drivers for x64 do not exist, and you cannot put 32 bits on the tablet because the installation simply does not go. If anyone has any ideas - say. While using the "windows" there were no reboots. Everything worked as it should. I saw all the sections of the Androyd. Now I roll through a standard Intel android utility on the tablet. Let's see how it will work

Post has been editedUltimaReDragON - 13.06.16, 14:49
Muzzy32
Message#56
13.06.16, 16:31
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1039
Meizu x8

* UltimaReDragON,I quickly translated the instruction, which lay together with firmware 1.07 and there is a slightly different instruction than the one you described in the thread on the firmware:
Attached fileTeclast.doc(1.92 MB)

Look at the 3rd section "recovery" - maybe with the firmware in this mode, defeat spontaneous reboots, since the problem is clearly software.
! R2R
Message#57
14.06.16, 00:06
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 31.07.07
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Hello!
I also received this device a month ago, along with Teclast Tbook 10 and Teclast X80 Pro. Took three to leave two)
Especially did not have time, because my daughter was taken to the dacha, but I can describe my comments:
1. Does not overload. It works stably and is not particularly heated, unlike the X80 Pro on Clash of Clans.
2. The battery holds for a long time (they used it for three days, two hours a day), again in comparison with the X80 Pro. At the last acc in Kleshka sits in 2 hours.
3. Against the background of the X16, the sound of the Tbook 10 is buckety. With ipad did not compare, but stereo, surround, loud - good!
4. Assembly arranged completely. Nothing backlash does not bulge and does not bend, unlike the X80 Pro. Here is his screen all loose.
5. Cartoons and movies shows normally. Again, I did not compare with the ipad, but nothing slows down.
6. OTG - depends on the flash drive. Chinese SanDisk USB 3.0 falls off, but Silicon Pover (2.0) does not. Apparently depends on the power consumption of the flash drive itself. The other two devices with both flash drives work stably and without problems.
7. The touch is normal. No problems noticed.
8. There are no highlights on the screen, again, unlike the X80 Pro. But the latter is a third cheaper and with Windows, so forgive.
9. The charger was also not included, but it was indicated in advance. If the charger is very hot - then the device actively sucks, which is not bad. ))

As a result, I left the X16 for my daughter - cartoons and igruhi and X80 Pro, apparently for a while, since today ordered the Teclast X80 Power. It is thinner and in metal.
Regarding Windows, then on the tablet I do not need it. All that I can do on the android. Ten for me is nothing more than a toy that takes up space. Therefore, I decided to give the Tbook 10, although it is much better and better than the X80 Pro.
I would like to demolish the Windows on the X80 Pro and allocate more space to Andrews. If anyone knows how - please tell.
In general, all devices are satisfied, given their cost. It is foolish to expect the quality of the ipad from the device 5 or more times cheaper.

--------------------
Live every day so that tomorrow I could envy myself!
UltimaReDragON
Message#58
14.06.16, 20:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 193
Honor 10

I managed to defeat spontaneous reboots. Now for sure. I demolished all the Androdov partitions with the Windows Installer (I could not start the Live CD). After deleting all partitions (leaving just one unallocated area with a capacity of 29GB), I launched the tablet in DnX Fast Boot mode and from there I patched it with a standard utility from Intel. I used the whole day (installed Remix OS), there was one reboot (I hope again on the Remix OS).
Muzzy32
Message#59
14.06.16, 20:51
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1039
Meizu x8

UltimaReDragON @ 06/14/2016, 19:35*
Demolished all the Androdov partitions with the help of the Windows Installer (I could not start the Live CD)

How did you simultaneously connect a USB flash drive with a Windows installer and a mouse? Through the hub?
UltimaReDragON
Message#60
14.06.16, 21:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 193
Honor 10

* Muzzy32,
Yes, the usual hub (some Chinese for 200rub on 4 ports)
Muzzy32
Message#61
14.06.16, 22:16
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1039
Meizu x8

UltimaReDragON @ 06/14/2016, 19:35*
I used the whole day (installed Remix OS), there was one reboot (I hope again on the Remix OS).

Is it already with the update?
And how do you Remix OS compared to the drain? If there is an opportunity - write a small review on Remix OS (pros, cons, differences from runoff).

Post has been editedMuzzy32 - 15.06.16, 10:05

51 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:16