Rinku Iconbar | iconbar plugin for changing icons

Rep: (8)
Rinku Iconbar

Attached Image

Description:
Plugin for Tudey, changing the appearance of the iconbar icon (see figure above).
To change the iconbar in themes, replace the line describing the old iconbar with:
<plugin clsid = "{B06A8DAB-E148-40d5-BE8F-3C494ABF3046}" name = "iconbar" height = "27" orientation = "s"></ plugin>

List of pictograms and their designations:
http://bp0.blogger.com/_hoG1ZhFM_Mc/R41RJp...600-h/icons.jpg

Compatibility: wm5, wm6.
Homepage:http://shadowregistryhacks.blogspot.com/20...bar-plugin.html

CAB in the application.

Attached files

Attached fileIconbar.cab(405.3 KB)

Post has been editedJerry - 30.03.08, 19:40

Rep: (14)
Razzlom ,
butthiswatched?

Post has been editedFritzio - 19.05.10, 11:44

Rep: (17)
Fritzio,
Watched. Don't understand HOW TO CHANGE bgcolor = "transperent"? The theme is the same, but the top bar is still black

Rep: (0)
RazzLom,
instead of transpe rent need transp a rent
grammar mistake..

What can I change here to make the upper bar transparent?
</ plugin><plugin clsid = "{837FC251-FE69-43ad-84E0-EBCEDEBA0884}" name = "iconbar" height = "27">
<iconbar fgcolor = "# FFFFFF" />
<background bgcolor = "transparent" b-border-width = "0" />

I’ve already tried everything, either no sense or the smart stops seeing the topic. : wallbash:

Rep: (54)
RazzLom, smart may stop seeing the theme if the theme file after editing is not saved to Unicode.

who saw who used tell me - does it have an icon for 3G, HSDPA ??
the atom of the E or F icon, when using 3G, HSDPA will be somehow offensive to observe

PsyClip-R @ 10.7.10, 19:42*
smart may stop seeing the theme if the theme file after editing is not saved to Unicode.

But how to do it?

Rep: (293)
RazzLom @ 11.7.2010, 2:04*
But how to do it?

Well, something like this .....: D

Attached images
Attached Image

der_KeTZeR,
But I'm kind of trying to do all this on the BB ...: blush:
What program are you through?

Rep: (293)
RazzLom @ 11.7.2010, 23:01*
der_KeTZeR,
But I'm kind of trying to do all this on the BB ...: blush:
What program are you through?

Well, I don’t have BB, I have to do everything on smart: D Well, the screen was from the SPNotePad program, and this is a screen from CrossPad :)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (22)
RazzLom @ 22.5.10, 20:18*
</ plugin><plugin clsid = "{837FC251-FE69-43ad-84E0-EBCEDEBA0884}" name = "iconbar" height = "27">
<iconbar fgcolor = "# FFFFFF" />
<background bgcolor = "transparent" b-border-width = "0" />

Try pasting instead like this:

Everything turned out fine for me:
Attached Image

Post has been editedPrima g500 - 02.09.10, 16:50

Rep: (3)
and as soon as I get a profile: a vibration alert, the whole Temko hangs up immediately: :( like a hike like a vibration alert icon should appear, it immediately hangs ... I cut down to a regular profile, all the rules ... what's the matter?

Rep: (78)
i200, I also had this, and did not understand how to fight ... I live without an aikonbar. True, I can assume that you are changing your profile with SNome? Maybe if you change through the settings, the Profiles will not hang ...?

yeah, stupidly if you need to climb into the settings for the sake of changing the profile .. :)) I tried to put this iconbar on different topics ... it's a pity that I don’t want to work = (

Post has been editedi200 - 03.09.10, 15:36

Well ... played out ...

4. Open CeRegistryEditor (or a registry editor of your choice). Right click on \ HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ CLSID and create the new key {B06A8DAB-E148-40d5-BE8F-3C494ABF3046}.

5. Right click on HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ CLSID \ {B06A8DAB-E148-40d5-BE8F-3C494ABF3046} and create the new key InProcServer32.

6. Click on HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ CLSID \ {B06A8DAB-E148-40d5-BE8F-3C494ABF3046} \ InProcServer32
and create a new string value (REG_SZ) entry: Value = iconbarplugin.dll. Check "Set as default key's value". The name of the key would automatically appear as Default.

7. Now download this plugin file - iconbarplugin.dll and copy it over to \ Windows on your phone.

Bodies can not be loaded finally .. =)))) XP will have to do ..

Rep: (54)
I and 200 also hung up sometime because of her. But then I put on the topic with a bar in the middle. And on what topic did you shove it?

on standard type "dashboard \ media panel" I’m still loving some downloaded it, such as black 6.1 and still on i_OSX_carbon

Rep: (9)
I generally have a strange thing going on. I put the iconbar fixed the topic as it should. The topic got up without problems and there is no iconbar at all. When a message arrives, a movie from Rinku appears. Headphones also appear. But there is no battery and communication indicator at all.

Rep: (4)
guys such a question. what format and resolution are these icons? and where do they lie? well, so that you can type rename and replace with your own? or not a ride? : sveta:

so the pictures are in the Windows folder. there are 29 of them .png format png. resolution 20x20, hedgehog and zhoporez icons 6x5. well ... well, I'll try to change

aaaaaaa ... there are no battery icons !!!!!! where are they? help

Post has been editedop1umm - 14.01.11, 00:37

I understand ... they are in Windows in the iconbarplugin.dll file. who can do the alteration? I will adjust the icons and a lot !!!

Well, nobody knows? Or does everyone like the standard view of the icon bar? Help ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 11:53 PM