> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Vyomy Gallery | Gallery with 3D effects

Rep: (5335)
Vyomy gallery
Version: 2.0.7

Last update of the program in the header:28.05.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Photo and video gallery with 3D effects.

Description:
* 3D effects (helix, circle, stacks, etc.).
* Change the transition effect with just one button (off) on the action bar.
* Auto-tap on the button on the action bar, full-screen slideshow.
* Separate setting of transition effects to view all folders, all pictures and scrolling pictures. Separate setting for portrait and landscape orientation. Setting the transition speed.
* Select the background color, the ability to quickly make the background of any picture.
* Auto-hide action bar.
* Batch processing.
* Sort folders and pictures by date and name.
* Exclude and restore folders.
* Built-in video player.
* Memorizing viewing position.
* Rotate pictures, the ability to share it.

Android required: 4.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Tvk
Homepage: http://vyomy.blogspot.ru
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vyom.gallery
Attached Image

Download:
Version: 2.0.7 Premium (Katafrakt)
version 2.0.4 Pro Message â„–28, author Katafrakt
version 1.6.9 patched Vyomy Gallery (Post by drony2005 # 53883356)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 28.05.19, 05:58
Reason for editing: Update: new version 2.0.7 Premium

Rep: (195)
Apk can not be downloaded.

Rep: (3973)
Slava3230 @ 05/20/2016, 11:08*
Apk can not be downloaded.

everything is normally downloaded;)
Examples of "translation" in the program
<item>Horizontal Drain</ item>
<item>Horizontal Turn</ item>
<item>Vertical2</ item>
<item>Vertical3</ item>
<item>Vertical4</ item>
<item>Vertical slop</ item>
<item>Vertical Reverse Slop</ item>
: rofl:

Post has been editedpapasha55 - 20.05.16, 13:31

Rep: (5335)
Papasha55 @ 05/20/2016, 11:55*
Examples of "translation" in the program

Hmm, the translator is obviously smoking something, and it is unlikely that these are simple cigarettes. : D
If necessary, correct the translation.

Anais10 @ 05/20/2016, 18:12*
If necessary, correct the translation.

Already: blush:
Vyomy gallery full with russian Version: 1.5.8 Attached fileVyomy + Gallery + 1.5.8.Rus.apk (3.58 MB)

Vyomy gallery with english and russian Version: 1.5.8 Attached fileVyomy + Gallery + 1.5.8.Rus2.apk (3.08 MB)

Vyomy gallery Russian only Version: 1.5.8 Attached fileVyomy + Gallery + 1.5.8.Rus3.apk (3.06 MB)

still who advertising cut out:savagemessiahzine.com:

Post has been editedpapasha55 - 20.02.18, 22:29

Rep: (1477)
Papasha55 @ 05/20/2016, 20:59*
Vyomy Gallery full with Russian version: 1.5.8 Vyomy + Gallery + 1.5.8.Rus.apk (3.58 MB)
still who advertising cut out.

Version 1.5.8
* New Transition Styles added
Enable it in Transition Settings.

Removed ads (in full with Russian translation)
Download: Attached fileGallery.Vyomy_v1.5.8._AdFree.apk (3.58 MB)

Another option"Without advertising" (from the familiar "doctor") :): Attached fileVyomy_Gallery_v1.5.8.Rus3_signed.apk (3.06 MB)

Post has been editeddrony2005 - 22.06.16, 13:55
Reason for editing: New version without ads

Rep: (-8)
Flies out, installed with google play like normal. Advertising will probably have to be cut out like this :)

Rep: (-8)
Anyway, advertising pops up deleted

Rep: (34)
When changing the display transition to crash ... and no longer comes, you have to stay on the default animation. (android 4.4)

Post has been editedrossvel - 24.05.16, 14:32

Rep: (521)
The version, with remote advertising (for me!), When opened, sends the phone to reboot. When I try to enter the settings in order to remove, an error pops up that the application is "broken"! I could delete, using nova launcher, right from the desktop. Version from respectedpapasha55, works great!
ps: tel. NOTE 1, firmware - cyanogen mod 5.1.1 from Bauner ...
ps: as for me, so cool gallery! Beautiful animation ... True, I have, without errors, only the version from the marketplace works ... Such things.

Post has been editedDRUG-747 - 08.06.16, 09:13

Rep: (0)
Cool gallery, but it works with departures, android 4.4.2, and of course advertising is very "happy", thanks for the topic, it can gradually be finalized.

Here added another option Vyomy Gallery v1.5.8 Rus "Without advertising" Try it! Some times the departure of the program is not due to the mod, but from the jambs of the developers! Write them to the Market! ;)

Rep: (37)
Hey. There is version 1.6.9, it is Russian from the market, you can cut out advertising, and lay out, please? )
I have another question: SAMSUNG J5 2016 UA / Android 6.0.1, the application works fine, only one of the most important functions of this is the DELETE.
You click to delete the photo, you confirm, it writes as if successfully deleted, but the joke of success lies in the fact that the photo remains!
How can you solve this joke? Without root.
Thank.
Vlad
---
Immediately did not think to check, does not delete only from a USB flash drive, probably can not get access (
Tell me how you can fix this problem, that bypros could delete photos from a flash drive, without root, android as written above, 6.0.1.

Post has been editedWLAD.WLAD1995 - 08.10.16, 15:31

Vyomy Gallery v1.6.9 Patched from 20.09.2016

Changes:
* Slideshow mode simplified music settings
* User can enhance photo size using Pinching.
* Performance improved.
* Bug fixed for blank screen.
* Renamed to Gallery
Note:
SD Card for Kitkat & Lollipop OS due to system restriction.
To upgrade from the subscription to the current subscription from the Google Play Store.
Open Play Store ->My Account ->cancel current subscription

Download:
Version: 1.6.9Pro from namok o95 Attached fileVyomy.Gallery_v1.6.9_patched.apk (4.63 MB)

Option 2 (with unnecessary item removed useful links): Attached fileVyomy.Gallery_v1.6.9.var2_patched.apk (4.63 MB)

Vyomy Gallery v1.6.9 Attached fileVyomy.Gallery_v1.6.9_patched.Rus.apk (3.81 MB)

Vyomy Gallery v1.6.9 v.2 Attached fileVyomy.Gallery_v1.6.9.var2_patched.Rus.apk (3.82 MB)

Post has been editedpapasha55 - 20.02.18, 22:29

Rep: (0)
Excited about this program! Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 normal flight.

Rep: (19)
1.8.9 in the market. I installed it, I liked it. But I got the advertisement. I clicked on "delete" in the market, and now the inscription "Delete ..." is hanging for half a day already. Put the last patched from here, the flight is excellent. Thank you plus ..

Rep: (1)
A new version can someone pro-patch-it?

Rep: (11005)
Vyomy Gallery v1.9.1 build 91 [Pro]

Attached fileGallery_Pro_1.9.1.apk(3.44 MB)

What’s New:
Version 1.9.1
* Reflection added with configurable settings
* Circle Style Improved
* Now choose any background color
* Major Bug Fixed
Version 1.8.9
* Photos and Videos sorted together
* Slideshow improved
* Performance Improved
* UI improved
* Border for photos - enable from settings
* Zooming Improved

I have one this gallery does not see half of the folders with photos and videos? And the logic is not clear. He sees one folder with a photo from the phone, instead of 3. And he sees 2 folders from the memory card, instead of 5. And in the folder with screenshots instead of 180 elements, he sees 3 ... I didn’t understand. And in the settings there is no drive and folder selection. Can anyone come across?

On the 34th robot this version crashes right away. Maybe on other firmwares it goes, but not on this one ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 13:44