> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Vernee Thor - Firmware

Rep: (389)
Vernee Thor - Firmware
Picture
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information
Before performing any actions, make sure that your phone has a suitable revision of the wheelbarrow.
Instructions on how to check the version (Vernee Thor - Firmwares (Fast lekha1980 # 56737226)
If you still killed the touch (Vernee Thor - Firmwares (Fast lekha1980 # 56864448)

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions

Recovery
TWRP 3.1.1-0 x64 android 6.0 & 7.0 by jemmini
TWRP Recovery 3.0.3 for 7.0 for second revision
TWRP 3.0.2 for Vernee Thor
TWRP with the core from 081016(works on the Ca2 series tachi, released since October + on the new series so far only official firmware can be used, the tach will not work on the custom)

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvovcik3 - 18.03.20, 08:53
Reason for editing: Editing

Full official firmware from May 4, 2016 for the Flash tools

Rep: (503)
Firmware Vernee Thor from 5.4.2016 toSP Flash Tool: K06TD-A.A.vR18.N0.160504.rar

Firmware updates from the MicroSD card:full_k06td_a-ota-1462361086.zip(Android 6.0 [MOLY.LR9.W1444.MD.LWTG.MP.V79.P2])

Files recovery.img + MT6753_Android_scatter.txt to create TWRP:Attached fileStock_recovery_Vernee_Thor.zip(9.39 MB)

TWRP 3.0.2.1 for Vernee Thorby TeamWin:Attached fileVernee_Thor_TWRP_3.0.2-1.rar(23.23 MB)

Super SU

Post has been editedgray.cat - 20.05.16, 10:07

Upgrading from the first drain firmware on the firmware on May 4, 2016 with DM card stock using rekaveri:
1. instruction
2. firmware

For romodelov -the source code of the kernel firmware from May 4, 2016

Post has been editedTwills - 19.07.16, 19:52

Rep: (27)
Complete instructions for insertion through FLASHTOOL

1. First install driversfrom here.
2. Download the firmware forFLASHTOOL.
3. Unpack root of drive C.
4. Run FlashTool, which goes along with the firmware, as administrator.
5. In the column scatter-loading file specify "MT6753_Android_scatter.txt" from the folder with the firmware.
Attached Image

6. In the "Options", tab "Download" to tick the box.
Attached Image

7. Click "Download".
8. Connect your phone to the PC switched off.
If done correctly - will go yellow strip with the progress. flashing procedure takes approximately 5 minutes.
Attached Image

9. Wait until the window with checkbox appears. Disconnect the phone from the PC. Turn.
Attached Image

Done!

Post has been editedLug-os - 18.12.16, 00:17

TWRP 3.0.2.1 for Vernee Thorby TeamWin.

Installation Instructions
1- With flashtool load MT6753_Android_Scatter-TWRP.txt
2- Select download and connect smartphone to pc (smartphone must be powered off) ... in few seconds will start the process and the new TWRP will be flashed
P.S after flashing, enter immediately in TWRP at boot using POWER and VOL + keys at the same time untile Logo
answer NO to the request of system files modify and to have root flash with TWRP the archive supersu.zip 2.74.
TO restore original Recovery, at step 1, please load scatter MT6753_Android_Scatter.txt and flash ..

Post has been editedgray.cat - 20.05.16, 13:43

Rep: (17)
gray.cat @ 20.05.2016, 13:15*
TWRP 3.0.2-1 for Vernee Thor from TeamWin.
who tried? I am at the earliest after 5 hours canIf I'm in the pub after work will not lead.

By the way, in which the backup file is stored now, what was then known as NVRAM? I have not engaged in stitching, behind - quite a few changes.

Rep: (9)
TWRP flashed, everything works fine. When firmware SuperSU just got off the system date. He exhibited and everything is OK. Titanium only works still need to find a utility to switch on. resolution recording to the SD card. Maybe someone knows what? SD Fix did not help. beats error

KalyanR @ 20.05.2016, 14:02*
resolution recording to the SD card
what you mean? Programs are not put there? Or Titanium Backup can not be drained to backups?
A point-and SuperSU version you want to use or give a link to it.

Post has been editedblack_zogg - 20.05.16, 09:18

black_zogg @ 20.05.2016, 08:16*
what you mean? Programs are not put there? Or Titanium Backup can not be drained to backups?

Titanium can not backup to save. Write protection. On the firmware QC is easier to solve, SD Fix set, changes in platform.xml made to record all. And then you need to dig more

KalyanR @ 20.05.2016, 14:20*
Write protection.
I faced with, to be honest. As shipped, I will see what there.

gray.cat @ 20.05.2016, 15:06*
Super SU v2.72 Beta
I already saw in your previous message, thank youPlus I can not put the - limiting the number of offline for some time

Maybe someone will be interesting

How to enable INDEX mode in Android 6.0 Marshmallow

0. !!! Make a backup copy of the file buil.prop !!!
1. Open the Build Prop Editor and scroll down to ro.build.type points. Click on it and a new window in "Value Properties" changeuseronuserdebug.
2. Click on the icon "Save" and then click on "Yes" to reboot the device (this is necessary in order for the changes to take effect).
3. After restarting go on a "Settings">Developer Tools>MW mode "and turn it on. (If you have not enabled the option "Developer Tools", open the "Settings", then "About your device" and tap "Build Number" 7 times, until you are prompted).

Rep: (27)
Complete instructions for installing TWRP and obtaining ROOT rights

P.S .:
There are complaints that smartphonesnew auditscan be converted intobrickAfter installing TWRP.
Ensure compatibility TWRPwith your audit unituntil that momentAs it begins to set.
Be careful and alwaysbackupimportant information.

1. If there is no driver, downloadfrom here.
2. Download the archive with all the necessaryHERE .
3. Unpack root of drive C.
4. Put our archive "BETA-SuperSU-v2.72.zip" in the root of your phone's memory.
5. Run Flashtool administrator.
6. In the column scatter-loading file specify "MT6753_Android_scatter - TWRP.txt" from the folder "Vernee Thor TWRP 3.0.2-1".
Attached Image

7. In the "Options", tab "Download" to tick the box.
Attached Image

8. Click "Download".
9. Connect the phone to shut down the PC.
10. Wait until the window with checkbox appears. Disconnect the phone from the PC.
Attached Image

Now in the phone:

11. Hold the volume "Up" button and the power button.
12. Volume buttons "Up" tab, select "recovery", and the volume button "down" open it.
13. We see the logo TWRP. On request, we choose Russian language and spend swipe right.
14. Select the tab "Install" ( "Install") and select our archive "BETA-SuperSU-v2.72.zip" (usually at the bottom of the list).
We hold slider and wait until the installation.
15. After successful installation do "Wipe dalvik cache".
16. Reboot.

Done!
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedLug-os - 18.12.16, 00:19

added to the cap

TWRP and SuperSU established with polpinka, so immediately putXposedandGravitybox(Links directly to the software, who knows that it is - does not set, who knows, but is not sure how to put - first readinghere, Then righthere).
In GravityBox immediately see a lot more options than on Android 4.2, set up baboutmost of the interface for yourself. It remains unclear just how to make the network icon on the right SIM (different) colors - go to smoke on the topic of software.

Spice firmware from Just5 Freedom X1:K06TF-A.A.vA02.H1.160511.
On Vernee Thor without changes do not sew! The cameras will not work, can still that.

Post has been editedgray.cat - 22.05.16, 04:26

noskojv @ 21.05.2016, 21:42*
Under TWRP who can close up the firmware?
I did not find information on how to. If there is a link to the detailed instructions, I can try. TWRP backup merged, but there is a personal information. I remember, it can be cut, but dWellwo years have passed - I do not remember how.
noskojv @ 22.05.2016, 01:21*
He's like 5.1
Online Set 5.1, yes.I do not advise anyone to lower the degree of 8)

noskojv @ 22.05.2016, 12:46*
Would guide
so I was unable to find. I used to do.

Rep: (0)
How to get Root without a PC?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 10:13