Bluetooth: Bluetooth4.0
Interface: HDMI, Mini USB, TF card, USB2.0
Power Adapter Output: 5V 2A

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 26.07.16, 08:05
Reason for editing: NeoMode CUSTOM ROM MK808B PRO S905 and S905 PRO MXQ

Rep: (1)
How to flash the stick without a PC, somebody give a link

Rep: (2)
Everywhere that the write frequency of 2.0GHz S905 the CPU core and on the box from the back side only 1.5GHz.

So I came to the radiator and fan.
I set it and got 43 degrees under load and if it is switched off then we get 60 degrees.
Connects the screw through the OTG razem.Vint little noisy but tolerable
With cooling razorbalsya now need fixed a speed wi fi and very low seems to have firmware that is the case but treats neznaya where stingrays and how to put

Posted on 19/07/2016, 18:42:

photo prilogaetsya
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedcherva70 - 26.07.16, 08:08
Reason for editing: Images must be hidden under spoiler

FIRMWARE
NeoMode CUSTOM ROM MK808B PRO S905 and S905 PRO MXQ
Today I offer you a new custom ROM for Neomode MK808B about S905 & S905 shock-pro.
This CD is best to get rid of the systemic problems that we see in the original MK808B about the disk.
I'll try to remember everything that I've done it!
I hope you will like it :-)

Software Included:

- KODI
- VLC
- VIRTUAL HDMI SWITCH
- MX PLAYER
- YOUTUBE
- Petrus Reboot App
- Chromium Cast service !! It means that you can transfer to your device as you would do in a device chromecast !!

Our drives are not fiitted SR with new and improved root system, our engineers spent months on a new exciting development.
I also changed the control unit on a good balance and added a variety of drivers for external USB-Ethernet drivers.
Even WiFi driver stack is now optimized for streaming is good :-)

Download here:
http://freak-tab.de/ne..._NCR_15_1_20160506.zip

Installation:
After loading a disc unzip the zip file and save it on the device with the USB burning tool.
That's all.

Attached files

Attached filedbs9zt.jpg(198.76 KB)
Attached filerszwxl.jpg(37.15 KB)
Attached file168a6wy.jpg(126.83 KB)
Attached file2dt65gl.jpg(442,25 KB)
Attached fileossxvc.jpg(444.8 KB)
Attached file2hydr7n.jpg(349.4 KB)

Post has been editedcherva70 - 26.07.16, 08:08
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (18)
Not a bad firmware. That would have to make it TWRP. Does anyone work?

* mamba10,
Prompt than shilsya and if you can link to flasher

Flasher on Yandex-ROM, this folderproshivalschika unpack in the installation directorystock firmware

* mamba10,
I beg to neon mode,
Only positive impressions going, wi fi sort of became better, the speed is slightly higher than it was, so I do not understand whether there is a Ruth in this fashion, or what?

Rep: (0)
* mamba10,
Also I beg to NeoMode, and stopped working usb-wireless keyboard (with touchpad). Whether it is possible to fix something or systematically adjusted manually?
And if you connect directly, such as standard usb-mouse, it works ..

Post has been editedpunkbust - 26.07.16, 10:52

joker020590 @ 25.07.2016, 22:53*
* mamba10,
I beg to neon mode,
Only positive impressions going, wi fi sort of became better, the speed is slightly higher than it was, so I do not understand whether there is a Ruth in this fashion, or what?

Ruth is, simply to control the rights necessary to further superuser from Market to deliver.

punkbust @ 26.07.2016, 10:49*
* mamba10,
Also I beg to NeoMode, and stopped working usb-wireless keyboard (with touchpad). Whether it is possible to fix something or systematically adjusted manually?
And if you connect directly, such as standard usb-mouse, it works ..

Xs, he's kind of in the wood tinkering probably che vykovyrnul not ...
I also loved the aero-mouse does not work, however, and in the sink, too, and the other with a keyboard normal plowing here and there.

Post has been editedmamba10 - 26.07.16, 19:19

Rep: (10)
Nobody OpenElec our glands are not met?

Rep: (12)
Prompt how to put hacked firmware on mxplayer neomode gives an error, unbroken free / pro set properly?

* mamba10,
can be manual firmware?
Errors just with the standard settings climbs and nothing happens (

vladislavio1 @ 26.08.2016, 19:18*
can be manual firmware?

1. Download and install it here -http://rusfolder.com/45239630
2. Run and switch the language to Russian.
3. Open the program the firmware and do not touch anything, waiting for verification.
4. Push Stsrt
5. In a needle device stifle Reset (left hole at the end where the blue light is lit - when seen that the holes at the top front of you) - hear schlchok (press)
6. While holding the button, plug the subject USB cord to a computer (cable must be plugged into the power port of a subject)
7. Due to determine device and firmware if not go, try again with claim 2 (sometimes do not have time to put wood)
8. By the end of the firmware (program green stripe 100% Successefull) simply disable a subject from the company.
9. If it does not work, decompress in a folder with the program here it is -http://rusfolder.com/45239644and all over again

People so there heard about the work of the world Mouse on new proshyvke? This issue is resolved?
And it can be installed with mikroSD? Ato Stock slows so ........... !!!!!! And 80% of applications knocks. HELP !!!! PLEASE !!!!!

On the Windows 10 Eng not opredeleyat device firmware program.
Podklyachal USB to the rear of the computer, tried different cables, variants with pressing Start before and after connection device.
o.O

True device before it stopped normally (until the end) loaded after a few power is turned off, but I think it should not affect the determination of its program

Rep: (2)
They brought me a couple of pieces, tried all 3 firmware, none of them connected to a wi-fi router, which stands in direct line of sight to three meters. Podlagivaet interface.

skanavy @ 01.10.2016, 10:25*
none of them is connected to a wi-fi router

Change consoles - I tried 5 pieces, chosen one, the speed of 50Mbps for wifi, the rest are either barely moved, or did not see the network. Faith podlagivaet really, but it seems to be due to the small RAM.

Prompt, whether enough power from the TV or only from the power outlet?

Rep: (39)
missing

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/19, 00:20