Bluetooth: Bluetooth4.0
Interface: HDMI, Mini USB, TF card, USB2.0
Power Adapter Output: 5V 2A

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 26.07.16, 08:05
Reason for editing: NeoMode CUSTOM ROM MK808B PRO S905 and S905 PRO MXQ

Rep: (1)
who at the hands have this miracle, ordered today gearbest

Rep: (39)
I have such a zhirbesta works.
Wi-Fi is normal plowing, the stick is heated, but not critical.
Before that there was no sticks, only the boxes at S805, S905, RK3229.

Rep: (817)
M
Topic moved to subsectionMedia consoles

* Glebius
were also boxes on my s805 is not very much, I think s905 will be better!
How is it with bluetooth things, and I want to connect a wireless joystick on the ps3?
How are things with heating, if you can then please do tests

Post has been editedjoker020590 - 23.05.16, 17:01

Actually I feel S905 is not far away from the S805.
Bluetooth accessories I have no aeromyshi usual.
For toys, I would not take it, just play with 720p youtube already strongly warms up.
If there is something to test - let's links to applications Play around with how the time will be.

I bought a stick just like that, to try, for the same $ 28, I bought a more parallel (already received) MXQ-4K in the RK3229, in my opinion it is more rational purchase.
Stick like as a compact, but after all the wires are connected and hub, already do not think so.
Somewhere on departures / vacation possible for some applications come up.

Post has been editedGlebius - 23.05.16, 19:02

Rep: (12)
Glebius , Shared a link to the seller. And in general, how it works on Android-5, all smoothly without jerks?

* Friezer,
Well I wrote that zhirbest store, link to give (and therefore promote them) will not, maybe there is a claim on their work, there generally try not to buy, but they are sometimes cheaper than others.

Over the smooth - well, more or less, there are lags, say a box on the S905 when connecting through the LAN, on TorrentTV zahlobyvetsya much less than stick on the S905 via WiFi (line of sight), even on non-HD videos.

About android - now have more logical to ask about second android, maybe five at S805-S905 has been going on somewhere in October 2015.

* Glebius
Too unhappy zhirbestom ordered this stick there but he was not available, waiting 2nedeli and returned Delgo, now I will be in a different place to take.

We stick or very weak antenna Wi-Fi, or some strange incompatibility stick does not see a large number of points, in general I have polluted the air neighboring dots +/- 3 floors, with a smartphone seen dozens of points, the stick sees only about three.
My one normally sees (TP-Link), the other (Asus) does not see.
I'm still more inclined to curve radio firmware.

and the root of the box or is necessary to put itself?

SuperSu of the box

Rep: (335)
Comrades, and there is someone from Samara who played enough and wants to sell it? If so, please napishitie mare.

Rep: (10)
Glebius @ 04.06.2016, 19:10*
We stick or very weak antenna Wi-Fi

You just unlucky. I went through three units - one saw only one point, and did not go traffic. second - seen all points and gave a velocity of about 5 Mbps, and the third - and all the spots stably gives 50-60 Mbps. Such is the assembly of Chinese

On the stick without fail to put progShutdown menuor similar, maybe just stick off Unplugging the power likely inflict damage sooner or later, probably a file system in the first place.

Today I received the stick, not very satisfied, the constant rebooting, logs.
Put even a small aluminum heatsink to cover and still closed but to sense zero, the temperature of 70-75 В° was thinking to put a mini fan 2.5 Г— 2.5 who ordered Ali WMS and the temperature drops, and the cooler is powered from otg connector from side
Attached Image

Post has been editedjoker020590 - 11.06.16, 21:57

Rep: (18)
* joker020590,
Maybe that's not the temperature. On my previous "mk808bplus" operating temperature of 82 degrees and nothing is buggy. Try to update the firmware or putthis custom.

Rep: (4)
Skok in antutu gains? a strong difference with s805 (MK808B Plus)

Rep: (18)
serg ivanko @ 12.06.2016, 15:54*
Skok in antutu gains? a strong difference with s805 (MK808B Plus)

Judging by the reviews, almost 2 times.

Launched Antutu on my Stick - 31769, launched at KI Plus box on the same proce - 25897.
So stick with parrots have everything in order.

When testing antutoy stick basked no more than usual, reboots have never been, maybe joker020590 Rejection device.

Kosyachny about the wi-fi on my Stick, launched a speedtest, D 4,5 / U 13 MB is not enough ...

UPD: Tested at a resolution of 1920 x 1080, there were 3D tests may parrots somehow depend on the resolution ...

Post has been editedGlebius - 12.06.16, 20:28

Rep: (4)
* Glebius
which site saw a screen with 35000balov may in hd (unknown). and generally conductive heat can overheat and throttling. so that the radiators should be exactly prisabachit. installed in s805, the temperature drop was about 10 degrees, although people sought such as drop 20 degreesMK808B Plus - Discussion (Post ASL002 # 40135468)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/25/19, 05:44