Irbis TW43 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 '' | Intel BayTrail 3735f | 2GB

Rep: (45)
IRBIS TW43
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel BayTrail 3735f | 2Gb | HDMI, Bluetooth 4.0
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Photo device
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Operating system: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F 1800 MHz
Number of cores: 4
Built-in memory: 32 GB
RAM: 2 GB
Memory card slot: microSDHC, up to (32 GB?)
Screen: 10.1 ", 1280x800
Screen Type: TFT IPS, (glossy)
Touch screen: capacitive, multitouch
Number of pixels per inch (PPI): 149
Video Processor: Intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail)
Wi-Fi Support: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11n
Bluetooth Support: Yes, (Version 4.0)
Rear camera: 2 million pixels.
Front camera: 2 million pixels
Built-in speaker: Yes, (Mono)
Built-in microphone: Yes
Auto Screen Orientation: Yes
Sensors: accelerometer
Docking station: Yes, (magnetic keyboard)
Connecting external devices via USB: Yes, OTG (cable included)
TV / Monitor connection: micro HDMI
Audio / Headphone Output: Yes, 3.5mm
Dock Connector: Yes
Battery capacity: 5400 mAh
USB Charging: Yes
Dimensions (LxWxD): 253x155x9.3 mm
Weight: 513 g
Case material: plastic, (also plastic on the screen)
The dimensions and weight of the keyboard are 252x178x7 mm, 292 g; USB port on dock keyboard
additional information
Official page on the manufacturer’s websiteIRBIS TW43
Instructions, helpful

Post has been editedartem1701 - 26.09.16, 00:37

Rep: (1)
Vlabas @ 15.11.2016, 17:27*
I have on a tablet is not "tiles" screen lock. The screen automatically turns ((

Hello! Check sensor utility "SensorDiagnosticTablet" - "is disabled by Group Policy", apparently after the application of DWS-LITE. Tried to reset to the original - did not work (constant rebooting the logo IRBIS).
I decided to reinstall the system, doing everything according to the instructions. When you boot from a flash drive are what that step (CMD), it ends on the line x: \ windows \ system32. Prompt, please, what is wrong?

Rep: (0)
owners tell me there is no 3G in this tablet? .. and then write a pier there.

Rep: (6)
* vasj vasechkin , Nope. Do not take. Then say thank you.

Post has been editedigor_ltd - 02.12.16, 15:20
Reason for editing: Editing

mda .. I do not understand nafig tablet without 3g.

Rep: (2)
Found how to operate the function keys! Just Fn + key trigger lower row of little blue labels. Fn + Shift + key works the top row of function blue labels (sound, brightness, etc.)

And one more time after turning off the fast download mode I left everything glitches on this tablet. Obviously it on Windows somehow improperly maintained, restored at power-cycle (incorrectly practiced touch, bud multiple touches seen instead of one, the camera does not turn on a black screen in the camera mode). After rebooting, the work was completely restored, and after the control-vvklyucheniya again glitches. So who is also well - I recommend to disable the quick boot. More than a month pah-pah works as a watch.

And yet, the installation of Windows with the instructions off. Site one more hemorrhagic: happy:, yes, and she castrated, recovery mode it junk. It is better to unite the recovery partition from disk and install the 10 wines home 32razryadnuyu site Mikes via usb stick. And we get a full normal Windows, but the wood has to off. website.

Rep: (1)
Hello! After a 2-week dance with a tambourine turned. Windu downloaded downloaded from the microsoft site (ISO image). When installing or Che did not ask - established home 32bit and Activate.
native drivers with IRBIS site. Crooked became SileadTouch, not properly worked well tapas. The win \ sys32 \ drws folder was only SileadTouch.sys file manually copied to SileadTouch.fw, calibration reset, rebooted - it worked! Now, regarding the web camera, set only the rear, the front way, helped this: post # 48,DEXP Ursus KX210 AVAand drivers from there.
Maybe someone can help))

There was another school in nedoplanshete. Between the touchscreen and the screen began to appear debris. The Chinese have it in a dirty basement probably collected. It does not help even the fact that the gadget surface continuously all smeared. Mud is still clearly visible.

Who knows why the TTC tablet percent 1800MHz, and actually above 1500MHz frequency is not raised? This boot 100%. All right?

* Vlabas , Thanks, really helped! Only for the first time in a hurry, do not read, suitability, nothing happened. The second time I read carefully, and it worked.

Rep: (7)
* Lednik17, Fast Boot mode in Windows or in the BIOS is meant?

Rep: (455)
Wi fi does not work, constantly writing without access to Internet, while the rest of the PC running. Firewood reinstalled. Everything worked, then Planche 3 weeks lying idle, charged, switched on and you

Post has been editedalexiking - 19.12.16, 11:21

* alexiking , I, too, with access points communicate constantly dropping. I put it on the distribution of the old netbook - keeps a stranglehold. A feeling that the tablet Ponty, and exposes the speed that keep not.

Lednik17 @ 19.09.2016, 22:18*
Native Windows on the TW43, some stripped-down, in particular - recovery mode, I stood in the recovery process somewhere in the 67 hours and so stood. Entered as well as the above was written - knocked down all partitions and set Windu from off site 10 Microsoft homepage, registration picked up immediately when connected to an Internet and firewood - with irbis site. Only with front camera hemorrhagic came out, Windows when you install your wood supplied and the front camera had disappeared from all applications, no switching button, and the device manager everything is set type, and the update is not required - just won.
I have both cameras working as expected. sound control did not initially work, from experience: so that the hot keys "sound", "brightness", "sleep", "off", etc. worked on the laptops often you need a third-party launcher installed with drivers. here the manufacturer simply scored a campaign on him.

I also hung in the recovery, had to turn off the flash drive prinuditelno.posle downloaded Windows, all as the position, but the BIOS ... that's what happens, sorry for the quality of photos

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I recorded the flash drive, insert it, press the power + volume, there is a window (not the BIOS) with a choice of actions, I choose to boot from the usb, it reboots, and is included in the bios, but bios first time such vizhk, there is only one window with a selection - Windows Boot Manager and Internal EFI Shell.
Opt bottles a manager, it restarts and a screen setitsya

Posted on 12/27/2016, 14:39:

Post has been editedmaionez2332e - 27.12.16, 14:39

* maionez2332e If you can not even on the menu of two items to choose the right, maybe you should not go on? Further questions will be more difficult.
If the old system has not yet been destroyed, you must first save the image of the system. Then you can always roll back. I now have two of these images. I can not decide which one to use. Everywhere its glitches.

Post has been editedigor_ltd - 27.12.16, 15:37
Reason for editing: Editing.

but I'm not the first time doing this) so that by the difficult questions ready and waiting for them, but to get to them gives the plate ..
So far I found one tablet, similar in BIOS and install (the process of preparing to reinstall), tablet Chuwi Vi8
And yet, according to the instructions in the topic, it is necessary to change the Main file in the script, and on instructions from the Irbis is, there is nothing to change not nuzhno.Tak how best to do?

Post has been editedmaionez2332e - 27.12.16, 15:41

* maionez2332e I connected a simple claves. When pressed eskeype include meals.

Posted on 12/27/2016, 15:45:

* maionez2332e , It will be easier to go to the Microsoft website and download Windu there. There also have the option to create a bootable USB drive.

If you turn right clamping esc + Power opens the blue box Recovery.A if you first turn on your tablet and immediately (without ceasing to poke the button esc) it opens another window Tipo BIOS (see photo)

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/09/19, 18:50