Irbis TW43 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 '' | Intel BayTrail 3735f | 2GB

Rep: (45)
IRBIS TW43
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel BayTrail 3735f | 2Gb | HDMI, Bluetooth 4.0
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Photo device
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Operating system: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F 1800 MHz
Number of cores: 4
Built-in memory: 32 GB
RAM: 2 GB
Memory card slot: microSDHC, up to (32 GB?)
Screen: 10.1 ", 1280x800
Screen Type: TFT IPS, (glossy)
Touch screen: capacitive, multitouch
Number of pixels per inch (PPI): 149
Video Processor: Intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail)
Wi-Fi Support: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11n
Bluetooth Support: Yes, (Version 4.0)
Rear camera: 2 million pixels.
Front camera: 2 million pixels
Built-in speaker: Yes, (Mono)
Built-in microphone: Yes
Auto Screen Orientation: Yes
Sensors: accelerometer
Docking station: Yes, (magnetic keyboard)
Connecting external devices via USB: Yes, OTG (cable included)
TV / Monitor connection: micro HDMI
Audio / Headphone Output: Yes, 3.5mm
Dock Connector: Yes
Battery capacity: 5400 mAh
USB Charging: Yes
Dimensions (LxWxD): 253x155x9.3 mm
Weight: 513 g
Case material: plastic, (also plastic on the screen)
The dimensions and weight of the keyboard are 252x178x7 mm, 292 g; USB port on dock keyboard
additional information
Official page on the manufacturer’s websiteIRBIS TW43
Instructions, helpful

Post has been editedartem1701 - 26.09.16, 00:37

Rep: (2)
The front camera is put as follows:
1. swinging with irbis site TW43 drivers full archive
2. put out all drivers, including the Camera Drive GC2235 + OV2680
3. In the Device Manager looking for an image processing device - update - Select from a list of device - intel imaging signal processor 2400 - on and restart
4. obtain two working chambers

Post has been editedLednik17 - 20.09.16, 23:06

Rep: (455)
Instructions on how to put Windu home with Irbis site because it was not put nifiga.
1. swing winPE image -irbisru.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?guestaccesstoken=LoVSjN2%2ftAOE1f5VY6oCb0qu4BhWK6Pu1bMXNvyxet0%3d&docid=0efd9aac78b9248278e43f48a93d358c3
2. Format the flash drive to fat32
3. In ultraiso open an image from the first paragraph - written as a hard disk image - Recording method: usb-hdd + Hidebootpartition- hidden (bootable flash drive is ready)
4. Format to ntfs (hidden partition at the same time is not going anywhere)
5. extract the files from the archiveirbisru.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?guestaccesstoken=87gRx%2bKWzk0w8u5KmB0qRzY%2fT0YNNJ7Vu0%2bk%2fvVbFgs%3d&docid=04a63f8ff67f7467a875bdc65acd33163
6. in the scripts folder, open the main file (right click, edit), we find the line
@echo call dism / apply-image / imagefile: "% InstallPath% \% TARGET_WIM%" / index: 1 / applydir: w: \/ compact/ Scratchdir: "w: \ recycler \ SCRATCH
call dism / apply-image / imagefile: "% InstallPath% \% TARGET_WIM%" / index: 1 / applydir: w: \ / compact / scratchdir: "w: \ recycler \ SCRATCH
remove it from the parameter / compact one that is crossed
7. throws on a flash drive, loads in the BIOS - bingo! No more red box.

underlined links to copy and move them in a browser, referring 4pda breaks

Guys, if for some reason refused the sensor or you put Windu not irbis site, firewood for the sensor here -https: //irbisru.sharep...b5027e2492f49645&rev=1

Post has been editedalexiking - 09.05.17, 15:07

Rep: (6)
No one knows how to clean a slow change brightness of the screen when you close the window with a dark background? For a few seconds the brightness set really straining.

Rep: (1)
Hello guys
How's this tablet leads to the games?
For example, in cs go, css?
I want to buy, but I'm afraid
We need a clean plate for the Internet and easy games

Post has been editedKira100120 - 29.09.16, 20:08

Rep: (38)
suitable for light gaming. Reviews see in the second part is just about the game and talk shows as the game goes on this tablet.

Irbis TW43 - tablet on Windows 10. Unpacking and first look
Irbis TW43 - view after 2 months of use
Tablet computer Irbis TW43: easy, convenient, inexpensive

But it is better for the games take on a new processor Intel Atom x5-Z8300Irbis TW55In it 4GB RAM, built-in memory 64 GB

Or, these models are cheaper, but the memory and the internal memory is less than

Post has been editedLansel - 29.09.16, 23:33

* Kira100120,
Attached Image

These games are no problem, a new not even try to play. Although the set of DotA and CS, dota lag in any case, the Constitutional Court can play at the minimum, but that's just what

Rep: (0)
Who exposed the tablet? Party Room touchscreen someone tell me?

* sid10rus,
so if you have already defeated - yes shall open look, there is the special problems should arise, the main arm with a bank card or any other plastic

Prompt how to activate the Fn key? It does not work any change in the volume or the brightness ...

* ego-east,
the same trouble, wrote in a snow leopard - zero reaction

Use this tablet since its release, already half a year, the summer started having problems with the fact that the tablet can not be shut down - to reinstall the driver, eased, after updating Windows - again began, then again I lost, yesterday found another bug again, turn off the tablet - after 3 minutes he turned on again, and so indefinitely, nobody faced? How is it treated?

Rep: (3)
If anyone interested in a second partition on the flash drive to reinstall Windows (at that dump the two folders and file) must be called WinPE. Otherwise, the script does not work and the installation does not continue.

Prompt how to cure his keyboard? Not working some keys, "a, m, s, in the" + enter ", I disassembled it doused with alcohol, but apparently not in this case, the loop cheated, but I think the matter koetrollere-board in the most clave, because when yusb hard to hem it, its like whiling away, the light often flickers as if not enough power, but through the OTG working standards.

Generally wonders what is, in any text editor, and indeed in the button, the search strings do not react, but as soon as I start the game NFS: MW capacity machines to test, caught myself thinking that the button is pressed ... Check the entire Claudia works, left of games and they are still working ... even rebooted just to be sure, but they still work.

Rep: (5)
where you can buy original Claudia?

* vikto2015 Probably easier and more correct to buy a normal case and a normal keyboard.

Rep: (1)
Hello! I have on a tablet is not "tiles" screen lock. The screen automatically turns ((

Screen sank. White has fallen, the balance has turned blue. Photoshop does not pull. Play around with the photo-governmental neighbor possible. Mustache her there, to paint on. To more complex memory tasks are missing. I would not write about it, if it were not for one thing. My old netbook has never given a hint about memory not. Please genius of Photoshop here is not to meddle. Was there a fool. I'm talking about serious work. Even zamokapit can not sometimes.

* lesca , * lesca , Photoshop does not work properly. Paint, I agree to work. Do not write that, what do not know anything.

Post has been editedigor_ltd - 18.11.16, 10:20
Reason for editing: Edit

* lesca I wrote about the normal work. Photo on the license may make the first Pentium.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/09/19, 00:02