Irbis TW43 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 '' | Intel BayTrail 3735f | 2GB

Rep: (45)
IRBIS TW43
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel BayTrail 3735f | 2Gb | HDMI, Bluetooth 4.0
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Photo device
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Operating system: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F 1800 MHz
Number of cores: 4
Built-in memory: 32 GB
RAM: 2 GB
Memory card slot: microSDHC, up to (32 GB?)
Screen: 10.1 ", 1280x800
Screen Type: TFT IPS, (glossy)
Touch screen: capacitive, multitouch
Number of pixels per inch (PPI): 149
Video Processor: Intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail)
Wi-Fi Support: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11n
Bluetooth Support: Yes, (Version 4.0)
Rear camera: 2 million pixels.
Front camera: 2 million pixels
Built-in speaker: Yes, (Mono)
Built-in microphone: Yes
Auto Screen Orientation: Yes
Sensors: accelerometer
Docking station: Yes, (magnetic keyboard)
Connecting external devices via USB: Yes, OTG (cable included)
TV / Monitor connection: micro HDMI
Audio / Headphone Output: Yes, 3.5mm
Dock Connector: Yes
Battery capacity: 5400 mAh
USB Charging: Yes
Dimensions (LxWxD): 253x155x9.3 mm
Weight: 513 g
Case material: plastic, (also plastic on the screen)
The dimensions and weight of the keyboard are 252x178x7 mm, 292 g; USB port on dock keyboard
additional information
Official page on the manufacturer’s websiteIRBIS TW43
Instructions, helpful

Post has been editedartem1701 - 26.09.16, 00:37

Rep: (45)
Are there any more lucky owners?
What are no more owners of this gadget? It's a shame, can anyone tell me a clone of this tablet to read ...

Rep: (69)
How is it about the sensitivity of the wheelbarrow and the speed of work? I want to buy my mother, mainly as a tablet for not frequent web surfing. Tell me, is it worth taking or is everything small for an elderly person and not finger-oriented enough?

Rep: (1)
I purchased today and immediately want to ask a question, how are things with games?
For some reason, they do not install at all for me, they always throw an error during installation.
* Hyper

it will be small, I think, but the tablet is peppy, but I will not judge by the second day of work, while I am very happy, I figured it out, everything works decently. In general, it’s better of course to turn it in your own hands, see what and how in the store, and decide there - to take or not to take;]

Rep: (2)
I have been using it for a month. Of the minuses, only the usb port, when connecting a flash drive, well, or some other little thing, the touchpad starts to slow down. And so happy, I play tanks on it)) And yet, the SD card is 64 gig, it pulls without problems.
Hello! Today a letter came from support. You can install ubuntu on our tablet. Recommended to start using a Live-CD.

Post has been editeddulaev - 30.05.16, 23:07

Rep: (7)
This shell-shocked device was already lying down in the SC for 45 days, the cameras did not work. It already bothered me, I tried to install phoenixes, remixes, androids and Linux all to no avail. Even the tablet-specific version of the Russian Dew axis is not installed.

Rep: (5)
Finally created a theme for my tablet)))
If you don’t install Che, then the tablet will last a long time, I recommend this model, the only minus is the high resolution, yes it’s because it can’t be with it in games, I play Gta San Andreas (My resolution) and GS on it GO (640x400) the current after this is issued 30 fps, minecraft played unrealistic, played blitz (100 fps), played NXL 09 with a friend, everything is clear, played Cs Sourse everything is clear too.
I didn’t set any other axes besides the factory one, and I don’t even want to because this device will kill, in general it’s suitable, if you already love everything that’s ready, then this device is for you, if you like to fiddle, don’t even look in its direction, There is no information about this unit.
I'm already silent about the axis for him))
with windows 10 there is little experience, can someone tell me how to transfer the recovery partition to a USB flash drive?

Rep: (2717)
Vikto2015 @ 06/16/2016, 12:49*
with windows 10 little experience
How to restore Windows 10 to its original state, and why install.wim is no longer needed for this

Rep: (0)
Has anyone made glass on the screen instead of a film? It makes sense?
I like the tablet. I don’t play it much, the Internet, vibe, I read books and documents (I use the office in full). There are games "hidden objects" and Battle Realms.
Only the login password is annoying (because the account is activated) and I don’t know how to remove the password without removing the account.
I took it for my son, I use it myself.

Rep: (1038)
practically differs from the TW89 model only in screen size and one driver for a touchscreen
1 "difference: D
so look in the next topic on the link in the signature

Rep: (6)
I took this miracle in Euroset. The housing of the tablet in two thousand. The quality is not at all. The screen is attached to the body is not tough (live your life). Because of this, the plate can not be firmly held in the hand, you can take only tonyusenkoy bezel housing. After ten minutes of this torture the hand starts to hurt (and I recently worked on the rig, carrying iron pipes). If your hands are weak, then this tablet is most likely not for you. The screen itself is scratched with a fingernail and is more like a film. We'll have to glue the Chinese glass.

Displays colors at their cost - correctly. I took it only because of Korel and photoshop. Only a little adjusted.

The keyboard part of the letters is not pressed the first time, you have to constantly monitor what you typed. The keys are hard, like an ancient delta. The dolet button does not work (anyone who is used to pressing a shift-dolet button will have to wean). I don’t know what the Chinese were guided by, but the keyboard could be more comfortable, the size of the gadget allows. On an old netbook from Samsung, Klava, in comparison with this one, is just a song.

According vindoze no complaints. What to take with her. Shop simply beggar. For three decades, could gather and more applications. Who worked on Android, it is better to see the device with another system. Otherwise, the transition will be very painful. And it is justified only if your applications run exclusively in windose system. As an example, in my case. AutoCAD has not yet been set, but photoshop works quickly. Sometimes it says that is not enough memory. Korela on the new device very much :) And yes, though pushut in stores that 64 bit system - do not believe. Conventional 32. Bluetooth is.

All devices are connected via a hub with additional power. For the network to work properly, you need to tinker a bit, remove all the checkmarks from unnecessary protocols.

I had to edit several times, because the keys do not want to be pressed. The best option is when the keyboard body is pressed through by 3mm, then most of the keys work.
Yes, I almost forgot. The sound surprised me! At this price, I did not count on anything decent :) I mean in the headphones. The speaker is just awful, purely for the system sounds of Windows. And in the headphones, the sound is clear with aspiration. My lenovo was blown away :). Sony headphones

A broken pixel has appeared. At the bottom of the screen. And on the right side there is a bright spot, about 3 mm in size. I definitely will not recommend such a device to anyone. Moreover, for that kind of money you can take 4 gig of RAM and 64 gig of hard drive on aliexpress. The quality of such a tablet will hardly be worse than this.
Another broken pixel has appeared! People, don't buy this shit. This item is completely unpretentious.

We continue. The device started to lose its docking station. He writes any nonsense about unidentified usb device. Because the buttons rezet not by design, that such behavior simply katostrofichno. You sit the hell with a single button on and reflect, where b is also the number of times to click that would have this miracle of technology is showing signs of life. I have a dream that would be burned to the plate. In order to have an opportunity to return the money. Employees of the snow leopard, I know that you visit this site. If you read my post suddenly, tell me honestly - where you shove the plate.

Post has been editedigor_ltd - 03.08.16, 08:07

Yes, much anger. The assembly is normal, in some places the tablet creaks, but if you click, but does it make sense to pull it like that?
The keyboard is lost if the tablet is not on a solid surface and you sway it well, only then yes, it turns off for a couple of seconds until it returns to its original position.
The tablet itself does not fail in any way, if not loaded, like a top laptop
Most likely you have a marriage, go and return it, but it will take a couple of weeks to check the quality, if you don’t want to wait, then don’t know that everything is so bad with you
You expect too much from a device of such a price.

What can I say: the screen and sound pleasantly surprised, for documents and TV shows the very thing is, you can even use it without a memory card, if not so many documents. The battery lasts under a heavy load for 5 hours for sure, if you do not load it, then it will be enough for a day, it also charges about 4-5 hours.
I repeat, it’s worth taking only for documents and simple programs and games, you should not expect more from it, but even this tablet is better in performance and assembly than laptops from dexp and dns at a price much higher than this.

* mrsad1 Well, I say: for the unpretentious. I do not whine, I speak as I am. I did not spend 12 pieces in order to stare at the series and blow dust off the table from it. He is for me to work. Something like this.
I noticed another strange feature of the case: rofl:
If you hold it in one hand and look from the side of the hand along the body or simply from a long end, then you can margin yourself. The tablet bends under its own weight like a sausage: D

Guys tell me where to download WINPE_x86_ntfs.iso.?

Igor_ltd @ 08.28.2016, 16:11*
* mrsad1 , I did not spend 12 pieces in order to stare at the series and to blow dust off the table from it. He is for me to work. Something like this....

In fact of the matter is that you have spent a total of 12 pieces. I do not know what year you stopped the perception of price policy in the sphere of gadgets, but obviously somewhere in the year as 2010m. Do you want the device perfect for use with platinum assembly, please be prepared to shell out thousands of so 10 more. And it is not even the top. Top starts from 30. A 12 can take a good build, but very weak or powerful, but with the assembly disgusting. Proizvolitelyu also need to save something! A 12 -only look serialchik and edit documents at home. Sometimes it can take to the cottage.
What greedy people. They buy the most budget segment, and then write completely negative.

Post has been editedRax666 - 01.09.16, 10:07

* Rax666 , These and they pay 12 pieces for broken pixels, a jelly body. And satisfied. Because of these, they do all shit and vparivayut for a lot of money. Crowded people. And for TV shows and textures, and for 5 thousand, the tablet will do.
You shouldn’t lie about prices; this is a myth. My book has a rhythm on the cupboard. I bought the cheapest. So one and a half thousand was enough for an excellent body and a good filling. Just someone can do it efficiently. And someone is not.
Another chagrin is bewilderment. The browser stayed on for a couple of hours in the picture. I started Photoshop to work. So the picture remained on the screen. Just like during my youth on an ancient TV set) I sincerely believed that this problem has long been in the past.

Post has been editedigor_ltd - 01.09.16, 11:52

Photoshop works fine for me. Internet too. This is not the only tablet I have. This tablet worked its money.

The people, how are things with the sensor after updating from wines 10 to 14 of the assembly? I wonder only I have it became inadequate?
It became impossible to type text at all with the on-screen keyboard, then one click fulfills it as a double top, then it doesn’t respond and skips letters, then it sticks like from a long tap ... And when scrolling around the screen, a zoom began to work, like from a pinch with 2 fingers ... Or marriage? But before all these updates, everything worked ... Maybe the driver of the curve curve, so I already reinstalled it from the manufacturer's website from the header.

Rep: (461)
Um .. I tried to reset it - I turned it over, I installed the off-utility utility 10 with firewood from the irbis site through offs - the sensor screen does not work and there is no sound. Can someone explain how to correctly return everything to the original?
There is an instruction on the site, but it says there to write a winpe image in a hidden section, I’m apparently very dumb, and I don’t understand where to get it and what to do next
Irbis just vynda nifig nor how iso lies
Okay, I did everything, the installation is not going on, it gives an error 87 in my opinion.
In short, I deleted all sections hidden, I did not think that something necessary was stored in them.
The sensor does not work even in the BIOS, sadness.
Upd: repaired everything, enough drivers from off site and system update tools from small ones. Winda picks up the key herself - excellent.
The flash drive on 64 works in person, on 128 it did not start, alas. I could not check the operability of the front camera in the standard application - missing.

Post has been editedalexiking - 17.09.16, 20:31

* alexiking , I'm more interested in whether it is possible to pick up glass for this tablet. And if not, which tablet can be used as a donor for the case. The paging file is not particularly enlarged, there is no space on the disk. This begs another question: can anyone take this tablet apart? What kind of screw is there, full or half size? It’s still necessary to change, but what is ordered is not known.

Post has been editedigor_ltd - 19.09.16, 16:51
Reason for editing: Oshipka

Native Windows on the TW43, some stripped-down, in particular - recovery mode, I stood in the recovery process somewhere in the 67 hours and so stood. Entered as well as the above was written - knocked down all partitions and set off Windu to the Microsoft site 10 home, recording picked up immediately when connected to an Internet and firewood - with irbis site. Only with front camera hemorrhagic came out, Windows when you install your wood supplied and the front camera had disappeared from all applications, no switching button, and the device manager everything is set type, and the update is not required - just won.
I have both cameras working as expected. sound control did not initially work, from experience: so that the hot keys "sound", "brightness", "sleep", "off", etc. worked on the laptops often you need a third-party launcher installed with drivers. here the manufacturer simply scored a campaign on him.

Post has been editedLednik17 - 19.09.16, 22:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 5:41