IOS / * .ipa emulator under PC

Rep: (0)
It was necessary to launch an application that, unfortunately, is currently only available for iPhone / iPad. At the very Android. Google in Google, found a bunch of software, such as iPadian, and nothing sensible. You need to either emulate the Apple App Store, or run the application file downloaded in iTunes in * .ipa format. And in the found "iOS emulators" only 5-10 applications are bundled, and the App Store is a fake.
PC platform Windows / Linux / Virtual PC if necessary.

Tell me if I managed to install the desired program on the iphone emulator for the computer?
If so, which emulator was used?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

no: rofl:

Rep: (2)
Any news on the subject?

Rep: (135)
you can close the topic

Rep: (-8)
Ligo6 @ 05/12/17, 00:13*
you can close the topic

Isn't the last iPad able to emulate and run games?
rockedfrom hereI will test

Rep: (1)
Ipadian in fact turned out to be some kind of kosruka crafts, but not an emulator. The meaning of this kind of application to do, if not a damn thing in it can be started.

Only in the paid version there is an appstore. It is worth 10 bukazoidov.
I myself did not test.

Unfortunately, the IOS emulator for Android and Windows of the full-fledged type has not yet been created today. - Read more on FB.ru:http://fb.ru/article/1...emennyiy-ios-emulyator

Post has been editedalbanido - 11.09.17, 00:56

and it is unlikely to be, because the system is closed

Rep: (2)
Sl @ vonius @ 01/09/18 22:41*
and it is unlikely to be, because the system is closed

No harder PS3.

Rep: (6)
Strange, but who's stopping to ride a Mac emulator on Windows? I put SheepShaver Windows, normally plows.

Post has been editedDAGON40 - 21.07.18, 05:14

Rep: (5312)
* DAGON40 , the architecture gets in the way. Iphone on ARM. And the PC is x86. Plus, the system is closed.

Rep: (4)
Well, actually, architecture is not the limit, since Android already exists as emulators and desktop OS. Say that due to openness. Yes, I do not deny that the openness of the source code played an equally important role. But looking at the same Android operating systems (which, by the way, work even well on a single netbook), you can by logic and the same reading of the source code see partially in large quantities your code, and not just from Android, since then make the system work on such an architecture, while all the applications and the kernel with the drivers work perfectly or at least well. With iOS, there may also be no problems - write an emulator purely on your code, but at the same time implement everything as it is now with android emulators. In theory, this is very difficult, since it will take a lot of crutches to use the same Appstore (the normal identifier should be made so that the emulator is presented just like a real iPhone) and much more. It is quite possible, but will require a very large amount of time.

Rep: (5312)
StalkerLeon @ 07.29.18, 10:06*
Android already as an emulator and desktop OS is. Say it through openness.
I will say that due to the fact that there is an android x86. Any android emulator on pc - x86.
And also say thank you intel for the release of the binary broadcast arm - houdini. Without it and with android everything would be sad.
For ayos this is not and never will be.

Posted on 07/30/2018 08:20:

StalkerLeon @ 07.29.18, 10:06*
This is quite possible, but will require a very large amount of time.
you talk about things you have no idea about. While there is no iyos (which will never happen) under x86, you can forget about emulators on pc.

Rep: (4)
* Enyby I do not agree. I repeat, it is possible to do everything necessary with the help of YOUR code. I am not a programmer, I do not deny, I am not an expert in these areas. But this does not prevent the construction of a theory in any way.

Rep: (6)
Enyby @ 07.30.18, 08:18*
And say thank you intel

not so, neighing, I already forgot that such rubbish as Intel is also x86.

Rep: (7)
appetize.io is a website for launching iOS applications in a browser (roughly speaking). It is necessary to fill in the application, it will start on the remote device and will be streamed directly into the browser. They have a free rate for 100 minutes of use, and paid start at $ 40.

Post has been editedmasterlight - 18.10.18, 18:31

Rep: (3)
DAGON40 @ 08/02/18 11:38*
not so, neighing, I already forgot that such rubbish as Intel is also x86.

Hamsters can be smug, but without such junk as x86 it will be possible to use a brick with an android / ios only for calls. All applications are written only on the x86 platform.

Rep: (1)
What is this program then? bullshit mean?

https: //androidphones ...… shshie-emulyatory.html
iEMU Emulator

iEMU Emula tor is one of the most popular tools for running iOS applications on Android. The emulator is designed and tested by well-known Android experts. IEMU is the best emulator application that works in parallel with any iPhone. It is very easy to use, and does not take much memory on the device. You can run .zip files without any special applications.

Cider APK - This is another good iOS emulator on Android, which allows you to install and use iOS applications and games on Android. The application was developed by students of the Faculty of Computer Science at Columbia University. Cider APK is very simple and easy to manage, so any Android user can handle it. In addition, it is absolutely free, and you do not need to worry about costs.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 07:49 AM