Message#1
11.05.16, 23:47
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 815
Check in: 26.10.12
Meizu M2 Note

As many have already noticed, when buying smartphones on Ali, it has long been proposed to buy a “1 year warranty from Wisetech repair” for about $ 5 (for devices with a price range of $ 100-150), which is generally kind of profitable and $ 5 is clearly worth To spend them and use smart year with confidence on warranty repair. But when I go to completely different branches for buying Meizu smartphones, Xiaomi and others, I see that people are lost and constantly ask - is it worth buying a smart with this guarantee for $ 5 and are there any reviews? So I decided to look for these reviews and I don’t really have them on Google, but I found something like that. And I must say that it is not a very pleasant sight at the moment.

The service itself is already half a year old (since November 2015), but the conclusion is this - it really still does not work. Here is a review of the start of this service -http: // community-aliex ...% 82-the-warranty-group

Here are the comments to their group (seen on the PC if you log in) -https://vk.com/wisetechservice?fixed=1in particular, some of them are:
In this service, the tablet with the order number 32632 was refused to be repaired, it cannot be repaired with a reply, I ordered an official paper for money, I can send it to you. Is this a service approach? And why is he needed then? This company is found on your website in the service centers.

The office is not serious, I called my local service and told me that I ordered a meiz with your guarantee that I’ll come to the Russian language, I answered that they wouldn’t be able to service the flashed phone and would not serve non-certified phones from China. Why then guarantee to sell with them? Brad in short.

3 weeks ago I gave my phone a no-grad service with your repair warranty (the order number in netgrad service is 32324. And silence. The site has information — accepted for initial diagnostics. Could you find out at what stage the repair and what is the fate of the device, how long it can last and what will happen if they can not be repaired within 45 days, that is, the algorithm of my actions, as I see on this page that such options are possible and have already been. By law, they must issue a document that it can not be repaired and who will return the money to me (far away) or exchange on the same new (this is preferred).

I am very sorry, but will have to complain to the Federal Service. Bought a phone with a 1 year warranty in November. The phone is not working, taken to the service, it has been kept there since the beginning of February. Do not return and do not repair. Netgrad-service sends to Weistek, Weistek sends to netgrad-service. No ends to find

or for example in their discussion group Question-Answer -https://vk.com/topic-1…23_33085205?offset=260
Hello, half a month ago, the phone came to me, I signed up with a guarantee for your service. Today I decided to check how to contact you in the event of a breakdown, clicked on the button: "Use a guarantee", and there it ishttp://i.imgur.com/4gOpTch.pngThe phone came on the 9th, what's the problem? or am i doing something wrong?

Good afternoon! Today I took my DOOGEE X6 smartphone for warranty repair to a service center in Rostov-on-Sholokhov 7. I have a question-why the information that is available to you and the site at odds with what I was told in the service ??? DAY. They don’t give any phone at the time of repair. And they said that such phones are not being repaired, after 45 days they will most likely be written off, and they will give me an act about it. And I must contact the seller with this act on Ali-on I have to send another phone or return the money. And you have to t he says, and I quote --- We will make every effort to carry out repairs as soon as possible. If your smartphone has been under repair for more than 20 days (not counting the device’s shipment time and spare parts delivery time), we recognize the device as unsuitable for repair. In this case, it will be exchanged for a new device or we will compensate for its cost ----

Weistek Service, in the terms of the warranty disclaimer - "Natural wear;" This clause contradicts the “natural” meaning, as well as the guarantee in its understanding: the Law explicitly states what the seller is responsible for the shortcomings of the goods: For the goods for which the warranty period is set, the seller (manufacturer), an authorized organization or an authorized individual entrepreneur the importer is responsible for the shortcomings of the goods, if he does not prove that they have arisen after the transfer of the goods to the consumer as a result of a violation by the consumer of the rules for using, storing or transporting the goods, vi third parties or force majeure. There is no “normal wear and tear”. Remove this conflicting clause from your description of the Warranty Case!

Conclusion. At the moment, the service is not working and spending $ 5 on Ali for a guarantee of 1 year only wasted money. If someone has a positive experience from Wistek - we write here and share our impressions on the timing and quality of repair.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 06.12.18, 11:34
URURUSS
Message#42
01.09.16, 16:42
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2065
Check in: 15.04.09
Samsung Galaxy S10e

* nerpa222,try to write in a personal comradedimonldaon the last pages he shared his personal experience on this very guarantee of exchange, what can he advise you. The situation is of course sad, good luck to you!
dimonlda
Message#43
02.09.16, 22:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 194
Check in: 22.01.11

Good day to all,* nerpa222,As I understand to call the TEL number: +79165908987 unfortunately to no purpose.
I advise you to write here ([email protected]) specifying the AliExpress lot number, the application number from the first letter, the departure track and attach a scan or photo receipt from the post office. (I hope you sent a parcel with courier delivery to the address from the post office, they do not pick up the parcel and I don’t know how to be in this case) in my case 15,08,16 delivery to the addressee (Ruoyu Zhao), and 19,08,16 in response to My letter ([email protected]) confirmed that the warranty case.
[email protected] recommend sending the photo or scan of the receipt from the post office to the same address if it is confirmed that the case is guaranteed, for partial refund of the cost of shipping.
Emails are usually answered during the day, but as I understand it, Saturday and Sunday are weekends.

I have not yet received compensation for the exchange guarantee. 19,08,16 I was confirmed that the warranty case, 22,08,16 stated that they can not find such a phone and return the money, 31,08,16 to my question (when will the refund of the guarantee?) Get the answer: Dear customer, We'll deal with it as soon as possible. please wait patiently. Thank you !.

To be continued (I will definitely write how it will end, a detailed description of the actions and their conclusions)

Post has been editeddimonlda - 02.09.16, 22:27
scrol
Message#44
09.09.16, 15:55
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 46
Check in: 16.01.08
Samsung WiTu SGH-i900

15 days the phone “moved” from the date of arrival to the taking in for repair, then “up to 40 days” to replace the screen - wait ...
rusikj
Message#45
10.09.16, 11:28
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 17.08.09
Xiaomi Mi 5 Prime

Hello. Also purchased with a smartphone Return Guarantee. Now I wondered if I needed her. When I read the rules before ordering, I saw a line that this guarantee can be waived for several days. But now I can not find. Maybe someone will stick the thread with his nose or he has already refused, after he received the phone. Tell that)
Evpatich44
Message#46
12.09.16, 08:51
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 22.02.16

Why refuse? I took the Chinese device as a lottery, my Doogee x6pro first burned out the flash, I checked it because everything else worked, and after a couple of weeks the USB failed (neither data nor charging). I had to take advantage of the exchange guarantee, filed an application, sent a phone to Ruoyu Zhao, a Chinese friend. True, they had to make war with the Russian post, they did not want to deliver a parcel post by courier. I wrote an application at the post office and after 2 weeks came the answer that the case was recognized as a guarantee and asked the address where to send a new phone! Zhdems.
rusikj
Message#47
12.09.16, 10:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Xiaomi Mi 5 Prime

But I understood correctly that if I bought a Guaranteeexchangethen warrantyrepaircan you not wait? Those. the problem does not always require the replacement of the apparatus, and any SC will repair it in an hour.
Evpatich44
Message#48
12.09.16, 13:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18

The exchange guarantee is more expensive than the repair warranty. This is probably the whole point of replacing the new device.
dimonlda
Message#49
13.09.16, 23:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 194

Good day, since I began to receive a lot of messages in a personal with an exemplary text (THAN EVERYTHING ENDED), I will write here NOTHING ELIMINATED.
I am still being fed with promises, and the question has not yet been resolved, they promise to compensate the cost of the phone with money, but when they do this they don’t want to answer.
Here is an example answer:
Dear customer,
Please wait patiently!
I do not see washed to publish on the forum all such answers.
When it's all over, I will definitely write it off here, with a full description of what and how I did
Black_atrium
Message#50
16.09.16, 15:24
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 27.07.08
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

Good day!
This topic is very interesting with a guarantee, because in thought). I will wait for you to decide everything.
For one thing I would like to know the opinions. Does it make sense in it, if you order something like the original ASUS c Ali, or it will be repaired in local SCs in case of what? Or refuse?
rusikj
Message#51
16.09.16, 20:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Xiaomi Mi 5 Prime

For one thing I would like to know the opinions. Does it make sense in it, if you order something like the original ASUS c Ali, or it will be repaired in local SCs in case of what? Or refuse?

Well, if I understand your question correctly, then if you buy a warranty, then you can contact the SC, which works as Ali (if you have it in the city), and they will fix / replace it for free. If you don’t get a warranty, no one will repair it for free ...
Evpatich44
Message#52
17.09.16, 05:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18

I have the same garbage with promises. It looks like a divorce!
Nightwolf_ng
Message#53
18.09.16, 23:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 269
Check in: 17.11.10
Meizu Pro 6

Well, gentlemen, you scare me! I'm talking about the "divorce" of those who gave the phone for replacement.

My case is this. My mother took a mini maze m2, everything worked fine, but at one great time I ate on it a microphone.
Then I remembered about the purchased "Warrenti replay", went to Ali, pressed a button, then filled out a complaint form on the TWG website.
After some time, the answer came from them as with all the "send a courier to that place" and that same phone.
Called, phoned the first time. I am from Moscow, so I asked if I could give a lift myself. The Chinese said it was possible.
A few days later, when I was still going to take the phone, it became more problematic to get through the phone. The Chinese "froze" a few days.
Still, on September 12, 2016, I phoned him at 16 o'clock, he said that up to 18 would be in place. At 17 with a penny I was with him, met in person.
It turned out to be quite a real Asian: P I took the phone with the whole set. Talkative, polite, friendly.
To the question, “Will my phone disappear?” He said that he would not disappear and even gave me his passport to look at and take a picture for memory)))
He said that the next day he would open some application there somewhere. I do not really understand the mixture of Russian and Chinese)
When I got home, on the same day, I wrote back to TWG for the answer that the phone took it, I personally handed it to Ruoyu Zhao.
To which I received a reply in a day, something in the spirit of "we will carry out an inspection, which usually takes about 10 days."

Now I am waiting for the "news".

Post has been editedNightwolf_ng - 18.09.16, 23:23
vadiator
Message#54
19.09.16, 01:11
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3961
Check in: 11.11.05
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Standart

* Nightwolf_ng
And what really was it difficult for him to draw up the act of receiving the transfer of the phone? In what condition and set. So you can even say "did not take anything" "do not know anything." And what's on the site, we have nothing to do with it. Some kind of muddy scheme.
Evpatich44
Message#55
19.09.16, 06:23
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18

They accept acceptance without any problems, and then include a song about the lack of a model and offer left replacement phones.
I understand that they have only one seller with Ali who does not have a large choice to replace the device. I was thrown a link to a store in which it was possible to choose a model for a replacement (unfortunately I can’t insert a link because the mail is blocked at work).
vadiator
Message#56
19.09.16, 10:51
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3961

* Evpatich44
In general, it is clear that this is a waste of money for such a guarantee.
Nightwolf_ng
Message#57
19.09.16, 17:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 269
Check in: 17.11.10
Meizu Pro 6

And what really was it difficult for him to draw up the act of receiving the transfer of the phone? In what condition and set. So you can even say "did not take anything" "do not know anything." And what's on the site, we have nothing to do with it. Some kind of muddy scheme.

Well, yes, the scheme is unclear. But what got those who sent the phone by mail? That's right - nothing))
In fact, in spite of the turbidity of the scheme, I’d better give it to Ketai people than our huckster.

ZY Today we received a letter stating that the case was recognized as a guarantee case with a request to fill in contact information about itself. Filled, sent, waiting on.

Post has been editedNightwolf_ng - 19.09.16, 17:19
dimonlda
Message#58
20.09.16, 14:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 194

Good day, unfortunately is not the end of the story, I just boiled. To the question how much longer can I wait? (I will note that my case was recognized as insurance 19,08,16) I still received a specific answer from the representative of the insurance company that the insurance money was transferred to the aliexpress platform 23,08,16, and already the aliexpress should have been credited to my account as a gift certificate, the insurance company has no relationship with the payment of insurance, but they will do everything possible to resolve the issue. In general, the insurance representative promised to resolve the issue of insurance compensation by the end of the week. Honestly, I already weakly believe their promises = (, but hope dies last.
To be continued =)
rusikj
Message#59
22.09.16, 10:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Xiaomi Mi 5 Prime

that the insurance money was transferred to the aliexpress site 23,08,16, and already the aliexpress should have credited it to my account as a gift certificate,

and tried to write in those. support for Ali with attaching screenshots of correspondence with the insurance company?
dfyyh
Message#60
22.09.16, 11:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 29.03.14
Meizu M3s 2/16

Never issue a guarantee on Ali, if you want to explain in more detail why.
vadiator
Message#61
22.09.16, 11:31
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3961

Dfyyh @ 09/22/2016, 12:23*
if you want to tell more in detail why.

What to torment, let's tell already