1 year warranty from AliExpress or discussing Wisetech Service | [service]

Rep: (25)
As many have noticed, when buying smartphones Ali has long offered to buy "Repair Warranty 1 year from WiseTech" for about $ 5 (for devices with a $ 100-150 price range), which in general is kind and beneficial and clearly worth $ 5 to spend it smart and juzat year warranty repair confidence. But stepping into a completely different branches of the purchase of smart phones Meizu, Xiaomi and others I see that the people are lost and constantly asks - and whether to buy smart with this warranty for $ 5, and is there where the reviews? So I decided to look for these reviews and pushing them on to Google there, but something that all those found. And I must say that it is not very pleasant for the time spectacle.

The service itself is already half a year old (since November 2015), but the conclusion is this - it really still does not work. Here is a review of the start of this service -http: // community-aliex ...% 82-the-warranty-group

Here are the comments to their group (seen on the PC if you log in) -https://vk.com/wisetechservice?fixed=1in particular, some of them are:
In this service, the tablet with the order number 32632 was refused to be repaired, it cannot be repaired with a reply, I ordered an official paper for money, I can send it to you. Is this a service approach? And why is he needed then? This company is found on your website in the service centers.

The office is not serious, I called my local service and told me that I ordered a meiz with your guarantee that I’ll come to the Russian language, I answered that they wouldn’t be able to service the flashed phone and would not serve non-certified phones from China. Why then guarantee to sell with them? Brad in short.

3 weeks ago gave in netgrad phone service with your warranty repair (order number netgrad service 32324. And the silence information listed on the website -. Adopted at primary diagnosis Could you find out at what stage of repair and what is the fate of the device. how long can it last and what will happen if they can not fix 45 days. that is, the algorithm of my actions. Because I see on this page that these options are possible and have been. by law, they must issue a document that he is not subject to repair, and who will return to me money (china far) or exchange on the same new (this is preferred).

I am very sorry, but will have to complain to the Federal Service. Bought a phone with a 1 year warranty in November. The phone is not working, taken to the service, it has been kept there since the beginning of February. Do not return and do not repair. Netgrad-service sends to Weistek, Weistek sends to netgrad-service. No ends to find

or for example in their discussion group Question-Answer -https://vk.com/topic-1…23_33085205?offset=260
Hello, half a month ago, the phone came to me, I signed up with a guarantee for your service. Today I decided to check how to contact you in the event of a breakdown, clicked on the button: "Use a guarantee", and there it ishttp://i.imgur.com/4gOpTch.pngThe phone came on the 9th, what's the problem? or am i doing something wrong?

Good afternoon! Today drove your smartphone DOOGEE X6 for warranty repair service center in Rostov-on-Sholokhov 7.U have a question, why the information that you have posted and the site at odds with the fact that I was told when ??? smartphone is said that took 45 DNEY.Vzamen any phone they do not allow for the time remonta.I said that these phones do not really remontiruyutsya-45days after his most likely be written off, and I will act on etom.A with this act I have to deal with the seller on Ali-he I must send another phone or return you to dengi.A t he says, and I quote --- We will make every effort to carry out repairs as soon as possible. If your smartphone is in the repair of more than 20 days (not counting the period of transfer devices and delivery time of spare parts), we recognize the device is not suitable for repair. In this case, it will be exchanged for a new device or we compensate its cost ----

Vaystek Service, under fault conditions in guarantees - "Normal wear;" This paragraph is contrary to the "natural" sense, as well as guarantees in its understanding in the law is directly written as a result of which conditions the seller is responsible for defects in the goods: In respect of the goods for which the warranty period, the seller (manufacturer), the authorized organization or the authorized individual businessman, the importer is responsible for the defects of the goods, unless he proves that they occurred after the transfer of goods to the consumer due to violation of rules of use by the consumer, storage or transportation, the action Vij third parties or force majeure. There is no "normal wear and tear" is not there. Remove this item from contradicting its description of warranty case!

Conclusion . At the moment, the service is not working and spending $ 5 on Ali for a guarantee of 1 year only wasted money. If someone has a positive experience from Wistek - we write here and share our impressions on the timing and quality of repair.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 06.12.18, 11:34

Rep: (482)
* Gosha_bezik , * dmukhin , More repeat visits. In practice it may be different all

Post has been editedDenisGritsunov - 02.03.19, 10:33

Rep: (43)
DenisGritsunov @ 02.03.19, 12:06*
In practice, in another all

A separate case is not yet the practice. It is possible just a mistake.
It would be a strange practice, in which the Chinese would pay extra to customers for repair devices. It's funny, though - first paid compensation or the entire cost, and then another, and repaired free of charge? I do not believe in a free lunch, sorry. If there is a lot of similar comments, a different matter.

Post has been editedGosha_bezik - 02.03.19, 10:25

* Gosha_bezik You may have read a person a message? He asked: is there any chance ?. There is a chance. Dot

Post has been editedDenisGritsunov - 02.03.19, 10:34

* DenisGritsunov, the chance is always there, I do not argue. )
My post was a response to your statement about the constant "practice" non-compliance.

* Gosha_bezik Where I say?)

Post has been editedDenisGritsunov - 02.03.19, 10:34

* DenisGritsunov, I understand that the editing of comments makes it possible to give up any of his words. :)

Posted on 02/03/2019, 10:39:

Two phrases: "In practice, in another all" and "In practice it may be different everything." As they say, feel the difference. :)

Posted on 02/03/2019, 10:40:

Okay, I finished the flood. All sorry.

* Gosha_bezik , Uh ... you do not mind that all posts edited?

DenisGritsunov @ 02.03.19, 12:58*
uh ... you do not mind that all posts edited?

Dadado, all lies, I know. :)
And the editing you do not mind? :)
Attached Image

* Gosha_bezik And right that do not bother. I have checked

Rep: (9)
It seems well established that service, enjoyed the exchange of a guarantee for a long time (all its stages in detail described in the beginning of the topic), I then returned the money Aliekspress certificate. Fortunately, while no longer prigadilas this guarantee (after the accident took Ali with an exchange guarantee for 7 phones, but until the warranty is no longer pregadilas.

Rep: (7)
Wisetech otzheg.
I sent them to the phone, putting it in a box with a detailed description of the problem (as they themselves have asked). In which the two stressed that does not help reset the phone to factory settings. And in detail on several grounds proved that the problem - with RAM.

Also at the beginning of a leaf in bold, that if something is not clear - let me will be contacted.

Sent me a "refurbished" phone.
Description of the works - "Software Update."
Moreover, the firmware on the body remains the same that was - 135F.

Of course problems are repeated.

would have ripped his hands this "engineer" who does not even bother to read the cover letter and just dropped to the factory and settled down. And he put his * GTC. He still rukozhop.
It's a shame to lose much time and stay with the same buggy phone.

Sorry for the emotions, we must speak out.

Rep: (139)
Gosha_bezik @ 02.03.19, 00:20*
If you follow me The above mentioned rule, with partial or full compensation for the guarantee disappears on the entire device. No options.

Contacted support. Clearly said that mending with partial compensation, but do not repair that covered the compensation. Those. if you back $ 10 for the display, then it anymore to repair, no one will.

Rep: (2)
People, poskazhite please, whether to take a year warranty? or it does not make sense?

Rep: (2)
the same question.
issue price 1500R

Rep: (300)
lagbeast @ 25.03.19, 18:17*
the same question

Pejnya @ 25.03.19, 18:09*
whether to take a year warranty? or it does not make sense?

the whole subject - the answer to this question. from different persons.
decision - take care yourself.
read to the end, we make a decision ...

Pejnya @ 25.03.19, 20:09*
please tell me whether to take a year warranty?

Worth. Most of the reviews are positive in the subject. One even repaired recessed phone, though it is kind of like not covered by warranty.
Personally, I have replaced the battery. Courier took from home, brought to Moscow from the Urals, and brought back home.

Rep: (0)
Hi guys)
Prompt, who can come across.)) Took a one of the "fabulous" tablets with unrealistic performance (over 5 thousand money then)))) until such works and, in principle, suffice))
Actually, the question itself) on this device for 200 rubles took warranty.
In picking him either on the box or on the tablet of any pieces of paper do not have any markings at all.
Get there on occasion to pass it in for repair? Or deployed with justification, ala: "not authenticated"?

Rep: (168)
* Pejnya At the end of last year, died on 10 "tablet Lenovo bought with an additional charge for one year warranty. Worked perfectly 7 months and one day longer to boot on the logo. Attempts to revive in many ways did not help. Passed under warranty service in the city, he was sent to MSK and three weeks later was invited to come pick up the money, since it was not subject to repair did not return the full amount, and the rate of, for example:. the original cost 24tr is divided into 12 months, and the resulting quotient is multiplied by 5 (the number of months is not fulfilled up to a year) . This here is a little . Th eastern trick)) We promise you that the tablet will work year 7 months rejoiced So we will remain should 10tr 5 months answer was official:.?.. Firms form, signature, seal To know the conditions of warranty repair or refund, before buying . you can Google it this guarantor and explain everything in detail On the other hand -imeyu two smartphones purchased without guarantee and perfect plowing 2.5 and 3.5 years when they have die, it is time to have the new,:. D but would not make much sense to hurry.

Rep: (168)
* 1napets1 Yes, pass under the guarantee will, as the works committee for warranty repair you send from the page of your order and then went go - claim number etc., and then everything will become clear. Donating is necessary in the original completeness: box and that was in the box - the headphones, charging and etc.

Rep: (7)
kris1_1 @ 18.03.19, 13:34*
Wisetech otzheg.

Phone again taken to the service, we'll see how this one will work.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 05:30