In the gallery no longer appear new pictures | lumia 640XL

Rep: (0)
In the gallery are no longer displayed new photos

lumia 640XL
OS and firmware: WP10 1511 OS build 10.0.10586.218

Description of the problem:
I take a screenshot of the recording of OneNote but in the gallery and photo did not appear to him at all screenshot folder disappeared. Then I tried to shoot at the camera, making pictures, but they also do not appear in the gallery. And when you look at these pictures from the camera has the application, and in the gallery do not have, what to do? ((

Post has been editedSamolevar - 10.05.16, 14:50

Rep: (100)
Zdravstvuyte.Obnovite One Note (today released a new version) .Peredacha data in your phone must be turned on. Screenshots are saved in the default folder, or set up another? In principle, no difference, only in the phone's memory. Copy an entry to the cloud and grab out? Check if so, remove the One Note and set again. Do not forget to restart the phone after installation. Have a good day.

Rep: (3)
a similar problem on OS Lumia 730 8.10.14226.359
He does not see the photo on the SD card and phone to the new folders and subfolders in the pictures section.

What is needed in this case, One Note? I have it installed as system application, is not deleted or updated.

Rep: (100)
Hello. On Windows Phone 8.1 in another saving photos organizovano.Po default saves to the Camera Roll folder, and videos to the same. To keep on SD-card, hands need nastraivat.Sinhroniziruyte OneNote account with Microsoft account, if need be, without a synchronous can not rabotat.Udachnogo day.

settings your phone, you can choose where to save the video and photos at a certain point on the SD card does not differentiate amongst other folders in pictures. On your phone, you see everything, but there is limited space. Tried to format the card - did not help, reset the phone does not hunt because a lot of the settings manually re-iterate :(

advise how to cure without a common phone reset ??? there must be a way, who knows how it work?

Rep: (0)
The problem is the same, the gallery does not display images from the phone memory and an SD show Gallery does not read from the phone's memory, how to fix? Tried clearing the cache does not help, and also with a file manager.

Rep: (44)
* RotidE,
Are you writing about a problem with Android in the Windows Phone thread? Ingenious.

Rep: (44)
* RotidE,
It looks like this to me, so it was amazing.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
* aleks174970 ,
Search redirected from within the appsavagemessiahzine.com.
I it looks like this:
Attached Image

Post has been editedRotidE - 01.08.19, 14:55
Reason for edit: Removed picture in spoiler.

Rep: (2)
Twice a year I do a hard reset to factory settings, and then install a couple of needed programs. And the "woo-la!" Use, everything flies. All pictures and vidosy stored on the SD card, not in some fuckin infected with the virus vault! You live - and learn (you die no fool).

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/05/20, 17:20