YunBike C1 - Discussion | [Vehicle] smart bike Xiaomi

Rep: (1857)
Xiaomi YunBike C1 - Discussion
Smart bike Xiaomi
Official site | Purchase пїЅ| DiscussionпїЅ | application пїЅ

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

This topic is only a discussion of the bike YunBike C1 from the company Xiaomi.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
  • Maximum speed: 25 km / h
  • Rated motor power: 36V, 180W
  • Battery Type: Samsung 18650 with a capacity of 5100mAh
  • Charging time: 3 hours
  • Driving distance: approximately 55 km
  • Weight: 16 kg.
  • Load: up to 120 kg.

Description
Xiaomi continues to expand its ecosystem. After products dedicated to home and fitness, there was another niche in which Xiaomi has every chance of winning a leading position.
Not so long ago, the company invested 10 million yuan in Chinese startup Yunmake, which manufactures electric bicycles. This partnership has already borne fruit: the creation of the YunBike direction and the presentation of the YunBike X1.
Today, Xiaomi presented a new smart electric bike, YunBike C1. This new hybrid vehicle can change the very concept of electric bicycles.

The device is equipped with a 36V, 180W electric motor made by YunBike and is capable of speeds up to 25 km / h. It also has a 5-speed gearbox, an accelerometer and a 3-axis gyroscope. When the bike approaches the slope, the intelligent system automatically provides power, in order to facilitate the user to move up.

The bike is powered by a Samsung 18650 multisection battery with a capacity of 5100mAh, thanks to which you can drive up to 55 km without recharging. In order to fully charge the battery, just enough for 3 hours. Xiaomi YunBike C1 weighs about 16 kg and can withstand a nominal load of up to 120 kg.

On the handlebars of the bike is a mount for a smartphone that can be connected to the bike via Bluetooth. This will give you the opportunity to take advantage of various useful functions, such as a speedometer, maps, navigator, headlights, charge level indicator, etc.

The new electric bike comes in five different colors.
Overview

Post has been editedgivlax - 14.11.17, 23:01
Reason for editing: section template

Rep: (2)
Great just great, already drove more than 500 km, traveled with him all over Scandinavia, never failed. I ordered, just in case, the second battery from China, for 8000, now you can drive 2 times farther, but in the backpack it is not too annoying, because easy Once I punctured the wheel, I thought everything, you would find such a camera, but I was lucky and I took the Continental camera straight to the size. If you have questions I can tell you more.

Rep: (1857)
added a link to the applicationYunbike

Rep: (0)
Lesha_z @ 06/28/2016, 1:46 PM*
Great just great, already drove more than 500 km, traveled with him all over Scandinavia, never failed. I ordered, just in case, the second battery from China, for 8000, now you can drive 2 times farther, but in the backpack it is not too annoying, because easy Once I punctured the wheel, I thought everything, you would find such a camera, but I was lucky and I took the Continental camera straight to the size. If you have questions I can tell you more.

What is your current mileage? Seriously thinking about buying. How to ride in the rain or when a lot of puddles? How much is your personal weight? How does a bike go uphill, if you go only by electric?

Rep: (13)
No only full electric drive is not present))) up the hill, at least. and there is a huge problem, I have personally. When Congress and immediately lifting a steep uphill - great disconnected. Just shut off. What is it and how to fight it is not clear, tested on two samples.

Emexe @ 12.07.2016, 13:38*
No only full electric drive is not present))) up the hill, at least. and there is a huge problem, I have personally. When Congress and immediately lifting a steep uphill - great disconnected. Just shut off. What is it and how to fight it is not clear, tested on two samples.

I struggle with this way of braking)
When reaching a speed of 32km / h the power is turned off to protect the battery from over-voltage due to recovery! When this pops up on the display "4!" - a notification number (a total of 8, like, I do not remember, somewhere saw a description of the notification in English)

* Spider4el,

That is, it is a norm that after a steep descent, and when I need help on the rise because our speed in a steep hill not rise - he cuts off the engine? ))) Is the most severe fokap, I would have called the marriage and even engineering tupyakom. for the ride in this case can only be on easy slopes and surfaces ((((((

and tell me where or n or even buy a spare battery it?

Rep: (5)
I want to tell you my first impressions of the purchased electric bicycles Xiaomi Yunbike C1. The bike was presented for sale in bulk, but the frame was wrapped in bubble wrap, seat - just in film, wrapped in foam handles charging and pedals in a simple cardboard box and battery. Instruction was naturally in Chinese and miserable -razvorot (in Russian you can download it from Xiaomi site), and the guarantee only from the supplier company for two weeks, the service provider is natural, but only the first two weeks, and then what - is unknown .... The company told me supposedly looking for a service center for the service .... the familiar song. In general, you buy at your own risk. In the first two weeks in the company must make repairs, and then probably it is necessary to look for Xiaomi service center, but already there is a repair without warranty will be for the money. Although only guarantee itself a year. Next, the assembly and charging and inaccuracies in the instructions to download from Xiaomi site. The assembly is particularly difficult not only .. wheel, pedals and tire inflation. Tool kit of course poor: a diamond key to tighten the bolts, a wrench - pedal only. With tire inflation - a separate conversation. Nipple on tires than the standard machine, bicycle and thin. Pump at the seller is not supplied. When buying a great in-store necessarily require adapters for nipples .They have them 250 rubles prodazhe-. Also necessarily need an adapter to plug the charger, there it is free, but alone, not in a box with charging. When pumping the tires, and the adapter is screwed onto the nipple you do not forget to unscrew the upper part of the pin all the way, otherwise it will not be inflated. Tires must be inflated to 4-4.5 atmospheres so thin as tires and unevenness when ingested they can punch. On charging. Here the apparent contradiction in the description and practice. On the charge has a translucent icon that, when connecting the battery and charging it glows red. The battery itself must be enabled by pressing the button in its housing for 2 seconds. LED lights - when fully charged lit without blinking diode 4. And then that moment - in the written instructions, saying that when fully charged diodes light up in green. This is not true. Changes color on a translucent element to charge. It becomes green. The battery when fully charged after about fifteen minutes just goes out. This indicates charging. Further, the impression of the first visit. First, turn on the battery by pressing the button, the LEDs light up. Further including panels on the steering wheel. According to the motor control. The first level is hardly noticeable on the dynamics of the regime, it is mainly myself pedaling, the motor is turned on at a speed of 5-7 km / h. Pedaling and get the acceleration, but the pressure on the pedal is quite decent as a flat road. If you go up the hill the speed drops, but pedaling in feeling as well as on a flat road, you want to go up the hill faster, becomes hard. As for the handle under the computer panel on the steering wheel, which is why it is called in the manual gear shift knob. This is not true. This is a classic throttle control. Going up the hill (it is a gently rolling slopes, such as the bridge over the railway, in this case the bridge at the underground street Podbelskogo on the open highway (see the image on Yandex-map of Moscow)) at the first level, you press on it, and immediately the engine makes it easy to promote. Let you go further on the pedals. Although it is possible to pedal and pressing the knob, the electric motor assist. Quite convenient - it saves battery. The rate was an average of the first level (my weight 68 kg.) Of the blue 23-24 km / h. The hill fell on the bridge up to 11 km / h, but had to turn at this speed is fairly easy, but then when you try to increase the speed of the pedals only once it becomes harder and not comfortable. The second level - where speed is very easy to gain, the motor is turned on almost all the time and pulls great perceptibly forward to 25 km / h. Pedaling easy. The hill 15 -17 km / h. By clicking on the throttle very perceptible thrust, unlike the first transmission, where it is felt when pressing the throttle lever to the end. Ridden hours of time - 5 minutes. At the third level, ridden very little, there is almost only driven by the engine, cool not cool pedal, there should be just up the hill twist. But to say I can not specifically on the third level, there is little traveled. The result: an hour drove 18 kilometers, or one notch charge on the panel-board computer and no diode on the battery is not extinguished. Pedaled constantly runs in addition, inking very good even on a gentle slope. It seems to be recuperation. I did not feel any fatigue in the legs. Now for the cons. The main disadvantage of the shaking of course ... even on the pavement it is palpable. On the asphalt of course no special problems. But any ledges certainly not worth the risk and jump on them to move on to the steering wheel feels velosipeda.Udar significantly even if it jumps to 3 cm. The second great sold without liner. On a clean way - no problem, but on arrival with a walk, I noticed that the battery is covered by an envelope shallow mud puddles on my road was not, were parts of a wet asphalt in the shade and occasional roadside, slightly damp in the park.

Post has been editedcozer - 24.07.16, 22:39

Rep: (2)
Somehow I was waiting for QiCycle, I thought to take myself. All the same brand) I read and now it is not so much itching. Although it is about a different model, but still. Well, there is not much left before the official start of sales - they promise to start July 28. And again. In China, he is for 592 ye. We have over 55 thousand wooden. Well, after all, not by the piece their official store will lead to us. Eh

* homson78,

UTO and specify where it will sell bikes OFFICIALLY ???? The first time I heard about this, surprise)

Continuing review of 07/24/16. Mileage has 62 kilometers of the first level, has gone so far that three of the four division that confirms my observation that an average of 1 level (economy mode -70% of its strength and 30% - the engine and after take-off on the slides, helping the throttle) one division goes away after 20-22 kilometers, that is approved by the manufacturer that you can drive 75 kilometers on a single charge is quite true. Then the battery check on the second and third modes and unsubscribe. And as long as the guarantee ... no company sells these bikes (http://cheap-mobile.tv/Where the author of this review, and bought a bikehttp://store-xiaomi.ru/)Moscow can not boast an authorized service. There are firm in St. Petersburg, but this is beyond the specifically Moscow. In Hyaomi authorized service for electric bicycles is not in Moscow. In fact, in case of failure, it is necessary to go to the store where purchased and there is great will to solve the problem. Here on the site, a friend within a fortnight guarantees decided the question in the store, and that will continue until clarity no one ... I would like to see someone who had such problems immediately told about this case ... Warranty service there, but the Chinese, leaf-liner, well, it's ridiculous of course here in Moscow ... it is hoped the simplicity and reliability of the unit and observe the instructions. The main thing is not to overload the motor, it is better to work once again kicks ...

Post has been editedcozer - 29.07.16, 11:46

Rep: (136)
* cozer,
Could you tell :).
1. In the conventional bicycle speeds and usually several mechanical switch (coma top models with electrical switching and AUTOMATIC planetary sleeves). As the gear shifting in Xiaomi Yunbike C1? What will happen if the battery runs out? Remains one speed?
2. You did not skate over rough terrain? The park? Forest paths? Shakes much?

I passed at the moment, to the first mode, with the end podgazovkoy lifts 80 kilometers smoothly. You're one notch or 29 percent charge. Frontier 75 km overcome with a reserve. About gear I myself could not understand at first. Wrote 5 drive off the engine, economy, standard, sport and permanent job engine. In fact, in fact three assists, economy, standard and sport. The difference there is mostly an effort on the pedals, and the speed will depend on when you ride on a flat road, from both pedaling, ie, all transmissions, including shutdown mode and the last - the constant (there is only a gas sandwiched handle) this effort pressure from 100% to 0%, respectively. The three basic modes is 70 to 50 and 30 per cent of human strength, but with one difference. On slopes up these regimes operate in different ways: 1 transfer is about 10-15 km / h, the second 15-20 and the third 20-25, but the steeper the slope, the greater the need to put pressure on the pedal. Personally, I checked only one steep slope with a 25 percent rise, and shall say, even in the third mode to drive on such a slope is only possible with overclocking and is entered only because he was a short, 25 meters, and my weight, I repeat, about 68 kg. But on gentle slopes, if you do not put pressure on the pedal, the regime set in their speed and angle facilitate the pedals work much, but if you want to accelerate on a slope above the norm, once sharply effort, and then, with the active pedaling can help gas pen. But, again, within reason, or just slept engine, if he does not turn off (I do not even want to experiment here). As for the regime without food is simple - it is a single transmission, but there there is one feature - a generator, lights that are illuminated in such a motion. Well simply put it is like a flywheel. So I wrote on flat roads and small slope to ride quite comfortably, and so without power supply. The gearbox is an element which relieves the electric resistance by 80 percent and it feel. In general, in my opinion, the disconnected mode is quite comfortable, to disperse the bike can be up to 20-23 quite effortlessly on a flat road, and it is better than the one usually large transmission, due to only a small weight is large and small wheels and "flywheel" effect in the box. If not remove the battery the weight is only 14 kilos. But I have not tried it yet so exploited.
What about shaking I wrote all smooth and quite solid road bumps do not create a substantial, even small, dense gravel (in the paths of the park). But due to the narrowness of the wheels in the soft ground wheel gets stuck, greatly increases the force on the pedal and to the engine. But the pits, coarse gravel, even the joints in the pavement (in this case, still soften the vibration of the tire) certainly create discomfort and tangible vibrations on the steering wheel. If you go slowly, of course the situation is changing for the better. Of course, those who went long on the bikes with shock absorbers, decent feel discomfort. But I noticed on the 4th day of driving, I'm getting used to this and then probably it will not be so disturbed. Adapts. All racing, old city and there are great and have no shock absorbers, the villagers remember nothing ... and all go, do not complain. If you slow down the speed in such conditions can be accustomed. Shock absorbers is a good thing, but in this case, will increase the weight of the bike. And this is important, including for driving without a power to the motor. Any great weight reduces mileage on the battery as well as the powerful motor (for racing buy a motorcycle). The result is one - is not a great mountain, and here it is necessary to choose, which need a bike when riding in the city, and city parks (flat solid primer he overcomes normal), then it is fine. I am personally surprised by such a power reserve of charge, although I understand that a new battery .... but maybe my driving style. Well after the battery will discharge to check the second and third modes in the range of, but not more than once in each case. Though the battery and protected in the construction of deep discharge, this is clearly not good for him.
Next time I will try and tell in detail how I managed to put the program for this bike on a mobile phone and dock it and the phone with him.

Post has been editedcozer - 30.07.16, 00:24

* cozer ,
Well, it is very interesting to write.
A few comments.
Weight decent conventional bicycle 10-12 kg. About tires you are spelled correctly. It is this - the basis of comfort. Do not remind what size tires in stock? More probably, I would have changed the grips on a good ergonomic.

cozer @ 25.07.2016, 01:21*
Tool kit of course poor: a diamond key to tighten the bolts, a wrench - pedal only. With tire inflation - a separate conversation. Nipple on tires than the standard machine, bicycle and thin. Pump at the seller is not supplied.

Hello! I drove her a little more than 100 km in a couple of weeks - we have the rains (((
so here is my salesman was very surprised, when we are together collected and found that my kit unlike his great were:
- normal automobile tappings, not narrow bicycle;
- the pump (this is quite a but without manometer);
- a compact set of veloklyuchey in addition to komlektnym ridiculous;
- monopod for selfie (!) - what he needs me and neponyal, gave little brother - he is happy. but the seller instead of the monopod holder was normal for steering;
- bandana)))

All this from a huge plywood and wooden box in which lay wrapped "pupyrchatoy" film led.

Furthermore, he bought directly thereto and wings. Only they are strange - about 10 minutes to think how they stick. The rear wing threefold: two half-wing, calculated on 3 kg load connected similarity trunk))))

Posted on 30/07/2016, 21:44:

cozer @ 30.07.2016, 03:23*
Next time I will try and tell in detail how I managed to put the program for this bike on a mobile phone and dock it and the phone with him.

By the way, I had a problem here. The fact that the main phone in my iPhone. able to download the app, I find also conducted, but bind it did not work.
the problem was resolved only after the app installed on your android. There all fell on the first try. Have thought juzat android with Veli, but for some reason decided to try the iPhone again. And lo and behold, after Andrew, iOS app too zadruzhilos with Veli.

We had a problem with riding electric. for the first 89 km to charge the battery 3 times.
only then I realized that constantly hit the trigger is not correct. right - this is how you write, ride legs, setting 1-5 "speed". by the way they type 5. If you pay attention, then the 1st to 2nd and from 2nd to 3rd switch two clicks - turns 2 and 4 outputs and individually on the scale are not reflected.

Post has been editedacetico - 30.07.16, 21:48

My answer is in order, about Grips (pen): grips just there on a bike friendly, with projections platform for ladoney.Udobstvo edges, in my opinion lies in the fact that the steering wheel horizontal, flat and it does not hold more, and build on it and these projections do not allow to slip his hands under vibration in the steering wheel, and not have to hand all the time to keep tight around the handles. Bus there 20 x 1 / 1.8 (the pressure in the range of 2.8-4.6) The size of tires is quite unusual, we pick up will be difficult of course, the little we have, but wider. About the wings ... you are lucky that you have a complete they are, I from my supplier has not received a clear answer, he says, that they were not included, which is quite strange, as I understand it, in the boxes they should be, and I was given a packed conducted, but without the box. I would be grateful to the account information, where to get them, but I will try to put the squeeze on the firm on the issue, where to buy large. Since similar difficult to buy here in Moscow, especially two-piece ... As you press the buttons, and two taps, I've got a bike is unclear, sometimes two presses, and sometimes one thing, but this, if slightly pressed, and it is not always and if fully press, then immediately followed by the division one after the other two presses - three divisions. But I noticed that the video in the internet about this great name I do not remember, remember that it is 4 minutes 16 seconds, and there is a guy riding on a platform of European appearance in a suit. So there is division moved modes, not just buttons, but also the movement of the throttle, which puzzled me, because my bike of this there is no trace. A phone call to the supplier did not give the result that just have no idea ... alas .. Supplier this ... I bought him, because he first started selling these bikes. I thought he had more experience here, the organization and framework .... But apparently he bought the first batch of these bikes, without further improvements, so it seems to me, there is no division and displacement modes the throttle and poor equipment (no wings, boot, nipple small and poor set of keys).
About the program on the mobile phone. I should android 5.1 on a smartphone. I downloaded the program "UMA" of Google-a play on the phone (on the avatar bend gantelki white, outline blue, with two holes and sides gantelki two circles) Its downloaded, then you install (it is our Russian language it is necessary to find in the list prog), the program further proposes to insert your mobile number and password to enter (to come up with the most necessary: ​​just three letters of the english and always have at least two digits). Then click in prog confirmation. Comes from the password digits SMS-ka, they have to be inserted further into the window and the program is activated, then it is necessary to scroll through the pictures, find our large, it is necessary to know for sure kartinke.Obyazatelno choose a color, black is great why it is called the gray (different then bar - Decipher the code does not). After that, the program barcode recognition (it is necessary to install on mobile or it is by default), it is necessary to take a picture barcode on the steering wheel or if it is not on the insert in the documentation set. After recognizing the bar code, the program activates the connection to the bike, but be sure to turn on bluetooth before start this procedure and turn the bike battery.

For 20 "wheels, there are two types of rims 406 and 451. On the subject, apparently, 451. They are the maximum for the tire. 1.3 / 8". And they are difficult to buy in Russia. But to put necessary, since add comfort. Probably better to perespitsivat wheel rim 406. I wonder what the maximum tire size will rise. To do this, measure the size in the frame and fork. But it may be a problem with vibrekami because of the height but different fixtures rim.

Why do you need it so difficult ... and then it will be necessary to change the brake and perespitsevat ... It is better then to assemble the bike ... I agree that it is necessary to look for an alternative in the event of breakdown. I think that the wheels can be as batteries will order from China on Ali-express, or from the store. I can say that 5 day trip was marked by travel on a dirt road, trail, though clearly not smooth, in tights and a keen falconers and roads with fine gravel. I can tell you quite tolerant to drive. Negative impression of the three types of roads: with a large inclusions of gravel and earth with submerged rocks, and of the large concrete slabs (wide joints). And so I finished the trip cycle 1 operation. The last division took when I drove a total of 100 km and a further 100 meters. The battery lamp lights up another dimension is the evidence on the balance of 20 percent charge. Computer software in the mobile phone coupled with the bike confirmed that after driving 100 kilometers there is still 20 percent charge. Practical another 10-15 kilometers you can drive on 1 mode. The battery still works and feeds the electric motor (on-board computer panel also flashes an empty charging box). Full charge is not very desirable. So I'm going to charge the battery and try 2 driving mode.

Post has been editedcozer - 31.07.16, 18:08

Lesha_z @ 06/28/2016, 1:46 PM*

Do not tell me where you ordered a battery for this bike, and how?

Post has been editedcozer - 03.08.16, 12:12

* cozer,

Subscribe to the issue, I can not find anywhere, on any resource there.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 5:26