> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP 10] foobar2000 mobile | Player. Minimalistic in design, good in functionality.

Rep: (2506)
foobar2000 mobile
Version: 1.3.730

Last update of the program in the header:23.07.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Mobile foobar2000 is good in that its desktop version is different - it is minimalistic in terms of design, good in functionality, “eats” a lot of audio formats.

Among the shortcomings, it is worth noting the most pleasant and modern interface. In the days of Windows Phone 7, the foobar2000 application would have looked pretty good, but now that the visual style of Windows 10 Mobile has changed a lot, this design is no longer acceptable.

Opportunities:
    The new player for Windows Phone supports the following formats: MP3, M4A, FLAC, Musepack, WavPack, Ogg Vorbis, Opus. Also, the application can connect to streams such as UPnP for streaming listening and even downloading music. It also supports ReplayGain technology, which prevents software clipping when automatically playing compressed and uncompressed audio files.

Homepage: http://mobile.foobar2000.com/

Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Attached filefoobar2000_v1_3_73_0.rar(16.45 MB)

Marketplace Web: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/app/9NBLGGH5XS5X

Post has been editedhqqddy - 23.07.18, 11:29

Rep: (111)
Tell me how to change skins in it and where to get them from? (if possible) found in the settings item with a choice of their skins, but I don’t know where to get

Rep: (17)
The sound is good with the player. But he is still far from the desktop version. Not all common uncompressed audio formats are supported. I threw music into the phone’s memory, but I didn’t read all the music. Still with .cue misunderstandings: either not all my kui are equally edible, or again this is the fault of the player.

Rep: (1)
with .cue misunderstandings: either not all my kui are equally edible, or again because of the fault of the player.

They say you can solve this, embed .cue in flac and it will work.
It sounds pretty good, I like it. We will follow the development)

Rep: (17)
Buzy-Wuzy @ 05/31/2016, 14:25*
They say you can solve this, embed .cue in flac and it will work.
It sounds pretty good, I like it. We will follow the development)

I’ve been listening to music on my Windows 10 Mobile phone through this TwonkyServer media server for several days now. The sound for the phone is good, clean and non-dusty - I like it. And on the Android TV I installed a similar fubar, only the version for android, and through TwonkyServer the lossless sound did not impress: the bass is either dirty or not at all, average quality. I have a decent sound for home on my Android TV. movie theater connected. There Cody on the network produces sound out of competition. But the phone does not need such a sound. Enough and Fubara. Cody gives a great picture. But for the time being, Cody didn’t.

I already understood the flasks with kui. Not only the phone has a problem with these kui. Such kui come across that they and full-fledged computer players cannot read. The xrecode II converter for windows stubborn kui while it cuts everything correctly, I cut it.

Rep: (0)
But how can you make the player play music not only in the current folder, but in all folders of a particular library?

Tell me how to configure Foobar2000 on an Sd card in Lumia 950 xl

Put foobar2000 on 640hl lumi, I can’t understand where it has an equalizer?

Rep: (21)
There is no equalizer in it, I did not find it.
I put the resampler on 96000 subjectively better than the built-in groove plays.
Lumia 830 Plus ATH M50

Rep: (44)
I have such a question. I want to use this player on my phone to play bluetooth music in my car radio. I downloaded the necessary music in Flac and there is also .cue in the folder, but the player does not display the list of songs in all files and stupidly shows one Flac file. How to make the player see all the songs from the album (file)? Not when I had no business with this issue, please do not kick and direct on the way.

Rep: (13)
They made a shorter player. The latest versions began to sound very bad. Something is dirty and dull, distortion rod, settings do not help. I installed other free players from the store, and the built-in groove sounds better.
Something like this.
With the stationary version, everything is OK!
640XL DX
Ears Audio-Technica ATH-E40

Post has been editedPilocereus - 10.02.17, 12:12

Camber96 @ 11.25.16, 17:52*
There is no equalizer in it, I did not find it.
I put the resampler on 96000 subjectively better than the built-in groove plays.
Lumia 830 Plus ATH M50

The same result. In addition to everything, there is zero reaction to the system equalizer. Although playing with Bayers 440 is quite tolerable. But without an equalizer ... it's tin.

Rep: (1)
There is an equalizer in it. Enter the settings, then dsp manager and turn on the equalizer.

I go into the settings, there are no boards there are no chipboard n DPS not traffic police not dsp manager

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 07:15