Jumper EZpad 4S - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.6 '' | Intel Cherry Trail-x5 Z8300 | 2GB RAM

Rep: (34)
Jumper EZpad 4S | Discussion
Windows 10 | Windows RT and software | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail | Android | Linux on tablets | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance tablet owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Item Type Tablet PC
Tablet Data Capacity 32GB
Network Communiction Bluetooth, Wifi
Screen Size 10.6 "
Extend Port Earphone Jack, HDMI, TF card
Brand Name Jumper
Package Yes
Net Weight About 0.8KG
Supporting Language English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French
Camera Front Camera
Processor Manufacture Intel
Touch Screen Type Capacitive Screen
Front Webcam Pixels 2MP
Processor Main Frequency Quad Core
Feature Multi Touch, HDMI, G Sensor, Ultra Slim
Memory Capacity 2GB
Item Condition New
Operating System Windows 10
Display resolution 1366x768
Cell Capacity 6600mAh (Max)
Processor Model Intel Cherry Trail-x5 Z8300
Jumper Model Jumper EZPad 4S
Model Jumper EZPad 4S Tablet PC
OS Windows 10
CPU Intel Cherry Trail-x5 Z8300 Quad Core

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactrew432 in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedartem1701 - 12.10.16, 00:58

Well .... I got it pretty well. I do not see any shortcomings yet, rather quick surfing. Especially not tormented, if anything, ask.

Rep: (13)
* rew432,
Shay android, then tell me :)

and Windows 64 bit? I think it’s better to put 32-bit there and RAM will take up less space.
just need to make a cast of drivers before manipulation

Post has been editedharbor1 - 01.06.16, 07:02

And what is there with android?
Two days of flight - I like it.
Pros - very fast surfing, not inferior to BB, good Wi-Fi, all the same size is optimal, less is worse and more is worse.
There are two drawbacks so far, the film is glued to shitty, with blisters, but there is no alternative, I don’t jerk, I bought the child, and the alarm goes off, it doesn’t turn off in sleep mode ... I haven’t figured out what the problems are.
Impressions - the materials are not the most sophisticated - but quite acceptable. The keyboard case is extremely convenient, but there is no Russian. The battery is certainly not like on the iPad, it drinks much faster. But it’s probably individually here, the iPad is lying around, I’m not used to it, I haven’t got used to surfing movies or movies on it, because of stupid Eplov restrictions, I only work on it (remoot for a digital mixer) but this one The tablet immediately went into action, a good sign.
In short, no bullshit was found, I got it with Claudia in 10000r - I think it’s better not to.

Rep: (1)
My copy has lags.
1. The waffle is weak and the downloads fall off;
2. Sound - very nasty clicks.
I really hope to solve this point programmatically. The 8700 tablet itself is respected. The screen is excellent. Windows litsuha activated and iron fulfills its money, although very hot Pts!

I also paired up the first day. It braked very much and I was already disappointed .... It turns out he sucked an upgrade for Windows. I sucked it, I overloaded it and flies. The surf is at least very good. And it’s not very hot .... Strange. Aren't you the Witcher playing it? ☺
https://youtu.be/ZCG2ekRLtEo
I’ve shot a video of the surf. IMHO is very decent. Did you take hickbaing? Or on Ali?

Post has been editedrew432 - 07.06.16, 18:59

Rep: (0)
I don’t know where to go already. I bought a tablet on Aliexpress. 2 axis win10 and android. In principle, everything suits, but win10 has a Chinese image. So the lock screen and some elements in Chinese, regardless of localization. I would like to reflash the tablet on win10 with the Russian language, well, andoroid 5 (by default 4.4.2) Can anyone already come across this?

SolomonOne @ 06/07/2016, 23:52*
I don’t know where to go already. I bought a tablet on Aliexpress. 2 axis win10 and android. In principle, everything suits, but win10 has a Chinese image. So the lock screen and some elements in Chinese, regardless of localization. I would like to reflash the tablet on win10 with the Russian language, well, andoroid 5 (by default 4.4.2) Can anyone already come across this?

And from which seller did you buy? And then I also ordered with Ali, still rides.
In general, how many reviews I watched was the version of the tablet which with two axes is not the version with the z8300 process but the previous generation, which processor does it show in your properties?

Posted on 06/08/2016, 05:51:

And I think 10k should be set to 32bit, it should be faster. Mine will come i will start the experiments

Post has been editedharbor1 - 08.06.16, 05:49

SolomonOne @ 06/07/2016, 20:52*

Firstly, it is not related to this tablet. No need to offtop. Secondly, our tablet also did not have Russification, you go into the Windows settings and download, no problems. Now I have Russian everywhere.

Rep: (0)
Firstly, it is not related to this tablet. No need to offtop. Secondly, our tablet also did not have Russification, you go into the Windows settings and download, no problems. Now I have Russian everywhere.

Doesn't have? I bought this tablet. And ran into this problem. It is possible that someone will again face the same. No need to invent. If I wrote in this thread, then we are talking about this tablet. Moreover, it means that you had a European image of Windows. I need the same. But I already described my problem, and I do not need to repeat it
And from which seller did you buy? And then I also ordered with Ali, still rides.
In general, how many reviews I watched was the version of the tablet which with two axes is not the version with the z8300 process but the previous generation, which processor does it show in your properties?

Score:Perfection technology
Now I’ll make a benchmark + throw off the processor. The tablet is not near now

Post has been editedSolomonone - 08.06.16, 09:28

SolomonOne @ 06/08/2016, 09:23*
Doesn't have? I bought this tablet.

Not. You have a previous version with a different processor. There is no topic at all. This version does not yet have an android at all, at all. Look at the processor characteristics in the header and understand what I mean.
shorter week flight Excellent! Only the sound is extremely cheap and the rest is normal.

Rep: (9)
Guys, advise a good seller, stumbled upon this animal by accident, immediately wanted to buy it, it hurts the price is delicious and the hardware is good. Advise who is more reliable and whose delivery is faster.

Rep: (3)
I ordered on girbest, customs did not pass, they returned it back. Bummer.

* rew432, Does he have any bios at all? For example, can I choose to boot from a flash drive or not?

Boris_2016 @ 06/10/2016, 16:56*
Guys, advise a good seller,

I took it here.
1shyrik1 @ 06/10/2016, 23:59*
I ordered on girbest, customs did not pass, they returned it back. Bummer.

It's a shame. My geeks sent mail to Holland ... Passed :)
Harbor1 @ 06/11/2016, 07:17*
rew432, does he have any bios at all? For example, can I choose to boot from a flash drive or not?

Well, the bios should be. I really didn’t check, I’ll check - I will write.

* harbor1,
While waiting for a refund from the herbest, I also ordered from this sellerTyts

Post has been edited1shyrik1 - 15.06.16, 21:14

* 1shyrik1, very long delivery, mine still can’t leave China in any way, judging by the tracker, although a month has already passed since the order. He goes through the Urumqi station, and everyone complains that orders are stuck there for a month.
=============

Today I tracked to Vnukovo, another 7-10 days

Post has been editedharbor1 - 17.06.16, 07:35

Harbor1 @ 06/16/2016, 05:54*

Again I’m out of luck

Rep: (5)
How does this device (Windows 10 Home English 64-bit on board) force me to switch the keyboard layout (input language) between English and Russian using the left ALT + SHIFT keys?
Windows 10 Home and Left Alt + Shift
I admit that this is a feature of the 10th Windows (I am familiar with it superficially, the search on the Internet did not give anything sensible) or the cant of its work was on this device (there were similarcomplaints).
I tried this configuration option (for English Windows):
0. For the installed language English (United States), Russian is not available in the list of input method options (generally there is no Cyrillic alphabet there, only Latin languages).
1. Added Russian language (Change your language preferences =>Add a language).
2. Via Options for the Russian language input methods are available in Cyrillic (Russian, Belarusian, Ukrainian, etc.).
3. The options for the language bar (Advanced Key Settings) allow Left Alt + Shift to switch between Between input languages, but this combination just doesn't work ...%)

The language can be switched with the mouse / touch of the language icon and using Win + space - this works, but is not always convenient.

System data: Version 1511 / OS Build 10586.0 (if you are interested, orderedhere- it came in a month with a long shipment and some kind of oval spot in the middle of the screen, most likely, under a shipping film, which I have not removed yet).

There are still questions for enthusiasts:
A. How to quickly reinstall Windows 10 Home in order to change 64-bit to 32-bit (still only 2 gigabytes of memory) and use the resulting serial (i.e. with activation)?
B. Does everyone have a red light on the right of the camera when the power cable is connected? I thought a similar indicator should signal the operation of the front camera, but, strangely enough, it does not turn on.
V. Device during the first charge stubbornly did not want to charge above 95%. Is everyone like that? Is it such a tricky charge controller?
G. How to stop system updates for sure? So far I have limited myself to disabling the Windows Update service. In addition, it is advised to mark the network connection as metered andother recommendations.
D. Initially (you can say, out of the box), Windows with applications (essentially nothing is installed except for the standard set) occupies more than 12 GB of 28 GB. How to quickly cut out excess so as not to regret later on wasted time? :)
E. Is it possible to attach "extra" partitions (for example, some incomprehensible 100 MB after boot with an unknown file system and 450 MB of recovery) to the system partition? It’s a trifle, but you won’t be able to run into 28 GB with Windows - out of the 32 GB promised there will be a maximum of 29 available :(

Post has been editedAnton K. - 17.06.16, 21:56
Reason for editing: oval spot appendage

* Anton K.,
I have a 10-bit 64bit on a beech on a 28GB SSD drive, after the necessary progs are installed, 4-5GB remains. To squeeze something out of it is difficult, but something can be done - as an option in the tablet, if an SD card is installed, then you can transfer user folders to it, which are located in C: \ Users \% username% \ AppData
Roaming and LocalLow and something else. They can occupy 2-3GB, if there is a browser like chrome, which throws off the cache there. There is an instruction on the Internet how to do all this. You can simply compress these folders by selecting "Compress contents to save space" in the folder properties. But on compression / decompression - there will be some kind of load for the processor additional.

If you try to install a 32-bit Windows, you should make a nudge of drivers before that, there are utilities like DriverGenius
to roll them later. although xs, whether the drivers will rise from 64-bit to a 32-bit system ..

It is better to save the whole image as a whole by Acronis, if possible.
I’m mocking my own, but the report will not be soon, maybe in a month only.

I would not touch partitions, it is there that Windows distributes something.

Find out the key of the installed Windowshttp://wd-x.ru/kak-uzn...jnyj-nomer-windows-10/

Punto Switcher is convenient for changing the language, in it you can configure switching with one left Ctrl, for example, conveniently.
and in Windows it is configured in the footer Additional parameters

Post has been editedharbor1 - 17.06.16, 22:21

Rep: (5)
CrystalDiskInfo 6.8.2 does not see either the built-in disk (I assume that there is some kind of flash drive), or connected to a USB flash drive. I tried both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions - stubbornly does not find a single drive :(
CPU-Z 1.76 on the SPD tab shows one slot (which is normal, I suppose), but does not display any details for it:
CPU-Z 1.76 - SPD
Attached Image

Post has been editedAnton K. - 18.06.16, 17:12
Reason for editing: added information from CPU-Z about SPD

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/10/19, 10:20