06.05.16, 23:24
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Businessmen
Messages 512
Check in: 25.08.15

DiscussionBlackview BV6000
PictureBv6000
Description | Discussion � | Accessories and spare parts � | Purchase � | Firmware �

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Drivers
Useful, Translation, Ornaments
Android Pay
Xposed and everything connected with it
Modernization
Engineering menu and everything connected with it
OTG job
How to connect USB devices to the phone via an OTG cable (tested on firmware BV6000_Blackview_V01_20160713).
  1. Connect the USB device to the OTG cable disconnected from the phone.
  2. We connect the OTG cable with the connected device to the phone.
OTG chamfering
OTG Video Review
OTG connectivity repair video
Difference of OTG boards (photo)
OTG Repair
Items to repair

Functional physical buttons (SOS, PTT ..)
Microsd and everything connected with it
Supported microSD card sizes
Solving problems with files on the memory card
Using flash cards in the phone
Instructions for permission to write files to the SD card
Questions like, and will work 256 gigabytes or more, will be deleted as offtopic.
If you have installed a card with a capacity of more than 128 gigabytes and it works for you, write it in the subject.

Just beautiful fonts
Solving the problem of camera brightness
full translation of the menu to the firmware 20180104
Internet traffic + v4 battery for the latest firmware 20180104
Mod battery with flexible settings for firmware 20180104
Solution of the problem of displaying IOF-FIO
Turn off the screen saver about sims and plugs when you download the phone
Setting notifications, backlit buttons option number 1
Setting notifications, button illumination option number 2
Glove mode
Mod dialers. Added Russian letters
Calibrate the compass if it is stuck on the SOS button
Connect your phone to computer
Connecting the phone to a computer (addition)
We remove the display of the percentages of charge INTERNAL battery icons
Unscrew the broken bolt of the SIM card cover
System UI Tuner
Is there life without ROOT?
NFC operation
Calibration of proximity sensor # 1
Calibration of proximity sensor # 2
Troubleshooting proximity sensor problem on XDAit seems result of 100% (with dismantling)
Video shot on our phone
Customs notification for our smartphones in the Russian Federation
Connecting to a computer as a USB drive
Sticker with IMEI code on your phone
Clear call log in stock firmware
Comparison screen drowning (factory film and tempered glass)
Activating the mode "For Developers"
Activation of the melodies selection function for each SIM card.
Disable battery consumption wifi'em (crutch)
hardware info*#*#114#*#* (including the version of the touchscreen), dial in the native dialer

If anyproblems with sound (volume down, rattle, etc.),
First of all, open the stub, if the problem disappears, you are lucky at least twice,
Your phone is sealed and you have learned to solve the problem with one finger :-)

Buggy touch, phantom clicks, lost touchscreen, etc.
If you have a buggy touch, phantom clicks, lost touchscreen, etc., then check the following:
  1. Is the phone currently charging?- Solution: Disable charging.
  2. Is Glove mode or Gloved Mode turned off?- Solution: Turn off this mode.On different versions of the firmware may be called differently and be in different settingsExample â„–1
  3. Are there any drops of liquid on the screen or do you use it under water? -Solution: Wipe the touchscreen.
  4. What happened after the firmware?- Solution: InstallTWRP 3.0.2for its revision touchscreen.
  5. Another solution

If everything described above did not help, then you probably have a breakdown or marriage of the touchscreen.
An example of solving problems with touchscreenv89 .

Differences BV6000 and BV6000S
Differences BV6000 and BV6000S
This topic only discusses the BV6000, a separate topic has been created for the BV6000S.Discussion Blackview BV6000S.
All posts that will be discussed Blackview BV6000S, will be regarded as: offtopic: and deleted without warning.

Touchscreen warning!
K
Attention! A warning!
Disabling the "gloved" mode can "kill" the touchscreen, seeHERE
checked on the version 82 (dial in the standard dialer * # * # 114 # * # *)
BV6000_blackview_20170908 The screen has been replaced. Don't flash if you are not affected by this.
This version only fixes the problem with the touch screen, what happened after replacing the new screen. Do not flash if you do not have a problem.

NFC vulnerability found (you can lose money)!

Regarding the cap filling, I ask you to write to the curator of the topicDiginsatQMS

Post has been editedDigins - 15.12.18, 07:00
Reason for editing: fonts
Blackview-jeko
Message#2
13.05.16, 10:31
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 512

Chlenomero @ 05/05/2016, 4:30 PM*
Who knows what he has with the video? Can it at least 720p shoot at 60fps?

Yes, we confirm. Support for 60 frames at 720p is.
acmoriss
Message#3
17.05.16, 16:08
battery less than 4000 no battery
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2514
Check in: 14.08.12
Nokia N73

and here is the father of the manufacturer.http://it-technology.complexdoc.ru/3588131.htmlthe name just is not kamilfo .. hidon or hidon .. or maybe it will be cheaper.

Post has been editedacmoriss - 17.05.16, 16:18

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 3s.crDroid P. Oukitel k4000pro. Highscreen Power Five (BEST!): Htc e8; DEXP ml5 (2.0.5), DNS 4205m sold, Tooky t83 +, UMi X1, Jiayu G3, Star a3, Star a8, nokia n73, n72 ...
Blackview-jeko
Message#4
24.05.16, 11:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 512

Today, our company is pleased to announce that it received from the test lab a certificate of compliance with our BV6000 model to IP68
Attached Image

Post has been editedshnyak - 30.08.16, 13:44
Reason for editing: Photo under spoiler
vovez
Message#5
07.06.16, 21:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 393
Check in: 14.09.08
Lenovo Vibe P1

Charging with a standard charger (2A) from 5% to 100% - 3 hours
EricD26
Message#6
08.06.16, 20:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 210
Check in: 21.01.13

Li-ion has a fairly low self-discharge and almost no “memory effect†*, and the degradation of the electrodes is mostly tiedlife time(passport 500-1000 complete / incomplete cycles - charge / discharge) and onlifetime(1-2 years). Initially, from the factory, the battery has a charge slightly above par. Perhaps it is 60% - the discharge for the factory test, and maybe = 60%. Charging battery in the "gadgets" the charge is made by the microcontroller, and ... if charging from 0% to 100% is declared in 3 hours, then this means that, in about 3 hours, the passport battery is. at 4200 mAh, the controller will charge 100% if it is provided with the necessary input current (at least 5 V 15 Amps !!! the controller will not take more than its own, and if it is less, the charging will take longer).

Therefore, to judge the battery. and about consumption still oh how early.
Here and:
- optimization by application (background consumption by the involved hardware devices)
- kernel-level optimization (the Chinese often sin either with incorrect or missing device data) **
- optimization at the system level (the Chinese often sin either with incorrect or missing device data) ***

* - memory effect- therefore commissioning is not required!
** - mA consumption tables and V-volt batteries are written in the core. The Chinese - even in space - the Chinese. They can easily take tables from another phone with battery. 1200mAh and shove ... lucky if 1200 is corrected for the number stated in the specification of this phone.
*** - Tables of consumption and V voltage of the battery are written in the system. The Chinese - even in space - the Chinese.Very often, they do not bother at all with this question and use the default data.These default data sometimes behave unpredictably (at least in my experience). The total volume of the battery can be left from the past project, and again what kind of real life - 1200 mAh and shove ... lucky if 1200 is corrected for the number stated in the specifications of this phone.
vovez
Message#7
15.06.16, 13:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 393
Lenovo Vibe P1

McSNox @ 06/15/2016, 12:19*
Outer rubber "soldered" on the plastic of the upper and lower half, and then just the two halves are pressed and that's it?!.

This is the so-called 2-layer or 2-component casting, common in the manufacture of protected devices. Somewhere there are 2 layers of plastic (usually black and yellow), somewhere is (as in BV6000) plastic and rubber. The halves are not glued together, but between them you can see a thin rubber gasket protecting the joint - also a standard solution for such devices.
vovez
Message#8
15.06.16, 14:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 393
Lenovo Vibe P1

Yurano @ 06/15/2016, 12:58*
So the device still has the declared water protection?

There are elements in the production technology necessary to impart water protection properties. But as long as the phone is not drowned, what is there in reality will be unknown. in the BV5000 and this was not
ko_ma
Message#9
20.06.16, 20:55
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 18.09.08
Toshiba Portege G900

15 minutes turned out.
I disassembled it.
As thought the battery was glued to the board with a smear of a strange mixture of snot and what, that smelled even worse.
Stuck on a thin foam double-sided tape.
Devices and materials:
Torx t5 and t7 some sort of picking - not iron. Tweezers.
Impressions:
I wouldn't dive with him. Yes, and without him would not. But he will definitely make the Soniv-ixperia z1 / z2 / z3 waterproof. And in general, I liked how it is designed. Well thought out. Of course, it’s far from the tightness of the boxes on a submarine, but to wander into the doge, to drop into a puddle and look for him there for a long time - that’s what.
Attached Image

Attached Image

After all this, he does not rattle. The screen did not seem to lead. Water checked. In short, disassemble - do not be afraid there everything is suitable fit.

Post has been editedjenibek - 20.06.16, 21:22
Reason for editing: 3.4. All graphic images must be removed under the spoiler.
ko_ma
Message#10
20.06.16, 21:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 18.09.08
Toshiba Portege G900

* JoveOne,

there is almost no battery space. There are limiters in the form of plastic edges. to stick in a larger size means to break them and weaken the structure. I would not.
Pads of silver, it's me xs why they turned out in the photo such.

Posted 06/06/2016 21:16 PM:

* EricD26,
Generally bummer. I even prepared my attenku from poking a wireless charge - there is no place for it, from the word in general. there is also a diode where it will be necessary to poke smd shny at least. It seemed to me that without a file there is no place to find. And I do not like it. In short, can someone else come up with ...
dub3000
Message#11
30.06.16, 00:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 905
Check in: 21.05.09
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) SM-A720F / DS

The phone arrived. The case is made soundly. A little golvolomka how to insert SIM cards)))) 4G works. Already flew one update by air. The firmware is still raw. Lots of translation. The phone book looks a little bit poor. Not on board the regular function of blocking subscribers. For me, this is relevant - block Rostelecom from spam calls. The management of the sim cards is unintelligible - to whom the Internet is, to whom the calls - somehow everything is vague. The sound is quite normal. There is a cant on the sound - after playing any sound, a soft rattle or hiss is reproduced (I do not know how to characterize). The battery inside flutters - it is necessary to disassemble and glue as it should be.
Included are a phone, a charger, a USB cable, a headset, a screwdriver, 4 spare bolts, 2 spare pins, one film per screen is pasted on the phone, one film per set, a box, an instruction.
The cord, headphones and charger for some reason made white. While shaking along the road from China, they were painted black in places from black paste in the box.
The camera is clearly not 18mp. 13mp vnatyag. For some reason, the whales have a clear problem of making a good camera and it can be traced on all their handicrafts.
Real Racing 3 is sooooo tight. The phone is clearly not a game (well, it was not taken for this).
The response to the sensor is excellent.
Satellites catches with a bang and very quickly. At the same time he catches 5 satellites 4 meters from the window, and if you go to the window, then there is still a whole bunch of them being caught. It clings to our and Pindos satellites.
In general, I liked the device very much and left a lot of positive emotions, and I was ready for the doorposts. With such characteristics for this price there are simply no analogues. The phone is simply created for outdoor enthusiasts, extreme lovers, people with extreme professions, hunters and fishermen, as well as fans of such brutal vehicles.
I did not take a photo, here and so a lot of everything is already posted. I will not throw the wall and sink too - I think it is superfluous. The device has such characteristics for increased survival in extreme conditions, but this does not mean that it should be thrown against the wall every day, proving to others that this is possible.
dub3000
Message#12
30.06.16, 00:55
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 905
Check in: 21.05.09
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) SM-A720F / DS

Rodgers85 @ 06/29/2016, 19:46*
A plug can be changed if it breaks?
Connectors by the way sealed?

caps on the bolts. change them easily.
tight plugs. if they are open, they will spill inwards - the connectors are not sealed.

Posted 06/30/2016, 00:59:

Ekp @ 06/29/2016 11:51*
I already asked what size and weight in reality.

scales showed 252 grams
acmoriss
Message#13
30.06.16, 01:12
battery less than 4000 no battery
[online]

Messages 2514
Check in: 14.08.12
Nokia N73

Rodgers85 @ 06/30/2016 00:22*
two contacts from the wireless charging served on the contacts of the battery + and - and charge the battery,
will not work. then it will not show the battery charge in the curtain and if there is no controller inside the battery, then the battery will explode after recharging .. you must throw plus and minus at the input. that is, directly to the usb socket. then it will go through the controller and everything will be the way .. if there is a case for it, wireless charging, there is a place on the board, then you need to experiment and know the circuit, or there may be a place on the board, but it can be indicated by plus and minus under the second noise canceling microphone (?). dangerously . Who will disassemble it is necessary to take the battery closer (otkovyrnut foil near the wires) for the presence of a controller on the battery, otherwise it can be easily selected on the board.

Post has been editedacmoriss - 30.06.16, 01:19

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 3s.crDroid P. Oukitel k4000pro. Highscreen Power Five (BEST!): Htc e8; DEXP ml5 (2.0.5), DNS 4205m sold, Tooky t83 +, UMi X1, Jiayu G3, Star a3, Star a8, nokia n73, n72 ...
momont
Message#14
30.06.16, 13:29
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 30.06.16

By wireless charging.
Better solder to usb, and did.
Module take no less than 1000ma (set from Sumsung)
He slightly sealed with black silicone, the second contour to the inside of the elastic band, missed a little.
Checking the tightness checked by the built-in pressure sensor.

And since the phone is valid, someone who does not like the quiet speaker can be fixed through MTK tools.

Before that, there was a Chinese man (Mann 5S) killed in 3 months and the Sony Compact 1 lasted 1.5 years until the water began to flow.

Let's see how long this one will live.
momont
Message#15
30.06.16, 16:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6

Unfortunately the photo did not have time to do.
But there is a photo in disassembled form.
Blue Dot - GND
Red - + 5V

The charging module had to drop the ceramic connector at the output of the module, preventing the hermetic closure of the case:
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...4e6f-a8ed-4926e4424824

Charging station like:
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...4.03010208.3.17.2rxMa7

At 600ma, the charging module did not start.

Of the minuses of this charge:
- Heats up.
- Longer charging, full charge 8-9 hours. (the actual charge current is 200-500 ma, although the charging station consumes 1.5-2 amperes, that is, there is no charge efficiency)
- The strict location of the phone relative to the charging station. (This is due to the edges on the phone on the back side and I had to raise the nfc antenna a little higher so that the charging module was less obstructed)

Tightness is easy to check.
Close all stubs, run the built-in compass application.
And a little pressure on the body with your fingers from two sides, if the pressure does not fall, then everything is OK.
You can try to do the same thing in the water, in the case of not tightness, when you press the case, air bubbles will come out at the junctions of the case halves (at first it was, but a little)

PS
When checking tightness in water.
Do not remove the pressure on the phone with your fingers, only after the device is removed from the water, and then water can also be dialed into the case.
Included was everything and shoelaces and spare plugs.
Attached Image

Post has been editedshnyak - 06.12.16, 18:06
momont
Message#16
03.07.16, 00:45
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6

There was no diode, and it looks like this function was not soldered at all (there were no elements).
I had to do through usb.
As it was correctly noted above, with the current configuration of the case and the location of the NFC antenna, the occupation is senseless, the charge current is very small or my hands are not growing from there.
One out of two.
EricD26
Message#17
03.07.16, 00:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 210
Check in: 21.01.13

* momont
I don’t have a handset yet, so I cannot confirm or deny information from Blackview-jeko (or rather from engineers) on the presence of a protective diode (or Zener diode). In the picture I gave a direct speech. Personally, I do not plan to install and even more use the "Wireless charger", I plan to bring these contacts to the stands / nuts of the SIM card block cover. And then make a cradle and charge the device through a cradle so that it is more convenient and the USB connector is not injured

Added by:
The tightness of the device when performing charging through the "cradle" can be broken either during production at the factory, or during disassembly / assembly. Since the spring-loaded power contacts from the "cradle" to the device will touch the metal bolts of the SIM-card cover. And in the device itself, the contacts on the "power input from charging" will be soldered to the nuts / racks of those bolts ...

Added 2:
You can measure the "Charger" contacts in the "diode mode", if there is a polarity reversal diode, then with one application of probes it will be "0", and with another (swap the probes) there will be some nominal 0.3-0.6

Post has been editedEricD26 - 03.07.16, 01:04
OEM S
Message#18
03.07.16, 09:32
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 05.09.10
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Mini testing passed:
10 minutes under a stream of warm water;
Fall on laminate from a height of 1 meter.
Works smoothly: native firmware updated over the air,
in a universal case 5.5 on the belt does not fit,
there are small glitches with WI-FI (after sleep it is not always connected automatically),
satellites catches better Lenovo Vibe P1,
button illumination works,
photo worse but for trips to nature fit.

Post has been editedOEM S - 03.07.16, 09:33
shnyak
Message#19
06.07.16, 22:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 554
Check in: 25.09.07

System UI Tuner
How to enable System UI Tuner
  1. Expand the curtain.
  2. Press and hold the gear.
  3. A wrench will appear next to the gear.

Attached Image
Attached Image

What's next?
Sadly, NOTHING.
Because the manufacturer has not added this menu and the maximum that we can at the moment is to enjoy the wrench near the gear.
Information relevant to all firmware from 20160608 to 20160831
If something changes, I will add this message.
The method proposedChertTanner
You can get into the UI throughPower toggles
  1. Install it.
  2. You get a wrench to the gear.
  3. Come in: power toggles =>quick settings =>add =>system ui tuner.

Picture

Post has been editedshnyak - 07.09.16, 16:28

--------------------
Yurano
Message#20
07.07.16, 11:47
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 16.02.12
Blackview BV6000

The second slot is physically only 2G. In many phones so

Both slots are normal - without rearranging the SIM card, you can choose which one will climb on the Internet. Choose one, and the second, regardless of the slot number, under 2G.
On my past body (Lenovo C60-a), the slots are immediately marked - one under 2G, and the second 4G, 3G, 2G. And you have to choose where to put a SIM card. Here it is physically.

--------------------
proinr
Message#21
07.07.16, 20:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 237
Check in: 23.10.05
Blackview BV8000 Pro

Charged a fully discharged device: BP non-native (BlitzWolf QC3.0) 5.26V in 3:59 hours flooded 4,185Ah 22,288Wh
The last couple of percent of the charge gained a long time at a charge current of up to 0.25A, and in general more than 1.5A did not notice consumption.

503 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19, 23:51