kozlov-anton-18
Message#1
05.05.16, 14:33
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 25.02.11

Help who can, I just can not get it. The phone does not connect to cameras via wi-fi. At first, when I bought the phone, I calmly connected to Gopro, but now I don’t want either gopro or nikon d5300. The phone connects to the cameras, and then immediately turns off and in the wi-fi settings it writes something like "failure to connect to the Internet." They connect to the tablet normally.
artko433
Message#2
12.07.16, 12:14
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 386
Check in: 04.03.14
Xiaomi Mi A2 4/64

* kozlov-anton-18,
It seems to me on the phone in the wifi settings there is a checkmark on the item "do not use networks with a poor Internet connection." It needs to be removed

--------------------

A download

rtko433
sambukamoulinari
Message#3
03.09.16, 22:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 21.12.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

* kozlov-anton-18, wi-fi settings in fotik - an open network. On the phone, the setting is apparently not to use non-secure networks. Everything is connected to me and the gopra, and xiaomi, and nikon.
cyber_safon
Message#4
26.01.19, 10:11
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 26.01.19
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

I have a similar misfortune.

The phone Redmi note 5 after updating by air to MIUI Global 10.2 ceased to be friends with the action camera Mi Action Camera 4k. When trying to connect via Mi Home, I now began to demand "turn on phone targeting" (turn on all ads back ?!) in the settings and in case of failure, a bummer.

Mirrorless Fujifilm x-t100 through the proprietary Camera Remote connects very unstable or does not work at all. I read above that you need to remove the "do not use non-secure networks" setting, but I don’t have one - there is only a wifi assistant that automatically selects the best way to connect to the Internet. I turned it off, but it still did not help.

If it makes sense to roll custom firmware (for example, the same Lineage OS) or can everything be solved by regular means?
me11
Message#5
03.02.19, 18:27
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 56
Check in: 14.11.08
Motorola Moto Z2 Play (2017) 3/32

So as not to litter
The phone moto z2 play is not connected by the NFC to 7200. The NFC on the body works on the camera too.
What could be a jamb.
I watched the video on the pipe - the first synchronization there is always difficult.

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/06: 17