Blackview A8 - Firmware

Rep: (99)
Blackview A8 - Firmware
PictureBlackview a8
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Before all manipulations with your smartphone, please make a backup copy of the section.Nvram!!! (stored on PC)
Before you do anything with the device, read the instructions completely!
If this is your first time in this topic - read the contents of the header - and use the search.
PicturePerhaps the answer will be receivedimmediately.

Recommendations on the design of messages, on the release of new firmware, and their updates
Before flashing it is important to find out what revision and screen you have. - Define revision and screen

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Firmware forY806andY813different! Be careful and use the firmware for your smartphone model .

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

Recovery

miscellanea

Polls archive
Firmware rating
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 28.06.19, 15:29
Reason for editing: Edited.

Rep: (326)
* berkoff
Took note.
1. Init.d necessarily add.
2. In the next version will Aroma installer where the user will himself decide to install root or not.
3. All that is in the system, it's better to be in the system. Little did accidentally deleted from the application. And they are already firmly undeletable of options. (Problems with the amount of memory does not have)
4. Update all Google products OpenGapps for 10/05/16. Sorry, but later PlayMarket already downloaded)

Post has been editedsniperok163 - 12.05.16, 20:33

sniperok163 @ 12.05.2016, 20:32*
I update all Google products OpenGapps for 05/10/16. Sorry, but later PlayMarket already downloaded)

If you now AndroidUan, you can already download the updated application to throw in the firmware :) liby respectively after their way, too,
sniperok163 @ 12.05.2016, 20:32*
All that is in the system, it's better to be in the system. Little did accidentally deleted from the application. And they are already firmly undeletable of options. (Problems with the amount of memory does not have)

No chrome, no calculator, no GmsCore (here a few applications can be added) do not affect the stability and performance of the system - you want to delete, you do not want to delete them.

5. Busybox can also be preset

Post has been editedberkoff - 12.05.16, 20:44

Rep: (2369)
Berkoff @ 05/12/2016, 23:41*
No chrome, no calculator, no GmsCore (here a few applications can be added) do not affect the stability and performance of the system - you want to delete, you do not want to delete them.

Chromium and biziboksa should not even be in the firmware, it is not pre-installed software, and much he never dug. A Calculator and gmskore gb system who need to customize - even if he is busy with customization

As for the renovation problems 07-->08
Thanksgood manripped from init.d image hashes came together, put it in the firmware
But here's the bottle has not converged, you need the size of 6780928 bytes
SHA1: dfa6c22fb36ff1cb4a4d2464dc71353f42743ec2

Post has been editediMiKED - 12.05.16, 22:41

* iMiKED You will find in the image Infinix HOT 2 system standard browser? binary BusyBox in the firmware file to someone stopping you?
If you do not have to do his as it should be in your opinion)

Post has been editedsniperok163 - 12.05.16, 22:42

for lovers of mindlessly sew anything and everything, and then do not receive operating wireless modes of communication, lost imei, etc. and so on
store it in the root of the stick
backup nvramAttached filenvram.img(5 MB)

I hope no one need :)

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 13.05.16, 18:25
Reason for editing: Raised in the topic header.

Rep: (77)
Driver preloader, suitable for any windsurfing without turning off the signature and other shamanism.

Attached fileMT65xx + Preloader.rar(12.64 KB)

Rep: (452)
Version of the firmware update for fleshtula through twrp using system.img images, boot.img.
Found here
The script for the installation images through rekaveri twrpAttached filesystem & boot.zip(363.73 KB)

Post has been editedalexcool0910 - 13.05.16, 02:04

Rep: (6)
Greetings to all.
I should v0.7_2016.04.08
Through FOTA update does not see, what to do? Hand slip update.zip (18.1mb - then give a link)? Is it safe to update to this update.zip ???
Blackview A8 v0.7 Screenshot
Attached Image

Rep: (83)
* vdl-savagemessiahzine.com,
probably naiperveyshim issue that should you have after reading a few pages and previous communications concerning this update should be as follows: - * A * I need it, you know what kind of update, do not you?

Post has been editednoohpot - 13.05.16, 10:21

Rep: (2369)
I confirm today from the OTA update missing 07->08

Rep: (0)
Best received from two bodies, white and gold ... I decided to flash the box on the May 8ku. When installing wines painted wood 10 crosses all. Flshtuls ran and tried to fill. But nothing happened, the bottom line is not red, and just turns into idle. By briefly pressing the button on the line and went activated eh fill. All became and one on the second. White saver dolgovato lights (5 minutes) should not immediately panic ... The first digit is not smooth. But both have lived a day with all the ordeals settings. Gold was with Simcoe and vayfay percent last turned the radio for another hour. White, set up without a SIM, at the time when I gave my mother - the charge was 42 percent, but then reboots jumped 36 then 45. And the request to the curators add to the instructions how to put wood on the top 10 ...
Overall phones like. But there is still the issue of triggering off the display while talking. Wife presses his ear a break and not very flattering responded towards gatzheta and my company). On the advice of the forum put call screen lock. But, as for me, not the way ... what you can do with this disaster?

Rep: (0)
PS Radio just cul ... 10 Stations of the signal clearly in my periphery is simply not conceivable)

Rep: (7)
Why they changed the bottle animation? Black with silver lettering was better? Rhetorical question of course

Post has been editedbrul61 - 13.05.16, 21:18

greywwwer @ 13.05.2016, 21:03*
What you can do with this disaster?

Only replace the dialer, you can trypost with adjusted dialerwith a similar device.

Post has been editedalexcool0910 - 13.05.16, 21:57

Rep: (7)
* alexcool0910,
And there have been attempts? And to be honest I did not notice these problems in his unit, the screen turns off when the ear prizhimaesh

Post has been editedbrul61 - 13.05.16, 21:42

* brul61,
It's not much off topic. :)
I have no problem with it, the device uses a child. (Specifically, dislikes when the apparatus is pressed against the cheek)
and talking in the distance, only to the ear presses and screen time to fade.

Rep: (83)
greywwwer @ 13.05.2016, 21:03*
And the request to the curators add to the instructions how to put wood on the top 10 ...

for the 10-driver put soSP_Flash_Tool is the flash driver for MTK smartphones. (Post yurty # 46439587)I inspect, (recommendations by respectedyurts)

Post has been editednoohpot - 13.05.16, 22:27

Rep: (77)
* noohpot
IMHO easier to disable the driver signature verification. )))

so yes, disable Driver Verifier is not much more complicated ...
Is it worth adding? I'm not a curator and I'm not hard .... :)
Here flyme os looming in the near future, according to the next branch, but that's just bugs in it no less than Cyanogenmod 12.1 BETA. So at least wait any drain firmware flaymos, koloros, miyuay, left, etc. etc. on the same processor or better yet .... no wait for a miracle, and to use those that have :)

Post has been editedberkoff - 13.05.16, 23:11

In the second version of the Android One add
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 15:51