Screen Ratio: 16: 9
Interface: Bluetooth, USB2.0, WI-FI,
Micro SD / TF Memory cards not lower than Class 6, up to 32GB
Android 4.4.2, GPS Navigation
Special Car DVR Camera Mirror GPS Bluetooth
Dual Lens: Dual RecorderFHD 1080p- interpolationVideo Recorder Dash Cam
about camera resolution
Bluetooth: Yes
Scan parts instructions:Attached file1.pdf(846.81 KB)

Improved rear camera: timeandtwo- the same

Reviews / Photos

Firmware

Mirror connection
read before turning on:timeandtwo!andthree
without warranty
For switching on the table, with power supply via miniUSB: the 5V power supply must provide (and pass the wires) at least 2A. (this is peak consumption, the average is much lower.)

Or through the Y cable
mirror diagnostics

Useful

For filling caps writescilein QMS

Post has been editedscile - 31.10.18, 13:30
Reason for editing: Spoiler mirror connection

Rep: (235)
* Varhog, install manually. Uncheck the box.

Rep: (0)
* Varhog, install manually. Uncheck the box.

To no purpose. 2 minutes pass and he puts everything back. And so on to infinity.

Mirror Junsun K719, caught the android update 1 of 1. As a result, he demolished the system and installed flash firmware from the next topic about mirrors (cm08), received a mirror touchscreen. I tried to calibrate by installing applications for the wheelbarrow, changing system files, nothing works. I look in this thread with my mirror for many such problems. Has anyone decided? Share your experience!

Noticed such a feature:
When connecting from a USB connector or from a battery, as well as from a computer power supply, there are no problems with the rear view camera.
When the engine is started, the camera after some time either falls off, or the DVR produces any errors.

Hence the conclusions:
- either the mirror does not like power above 12V (I have a 12.3V battery, the computer’s power supply produces about 10V, via a USB connector it’s naturally 5V).
With an internal combustion engine, I have a 13.5V network board
- either on my car with a contact ignition system there is a lot of interference from sparking. The generator, by the way, is not a variable, but an inductor (tractor) with built-in pH, maybe something is wrong here.

What is most likely?
Either filter the filter or stabilizer?

* kaduskin, cable from the camera to the mirror 5m with thin wires and poor shielding. They collect on themselves everything that emits electromagnetic pulses: CAN buses, UMZCH signal going to the speakers, noise from an alternator and so on. All this mixes up with the USB interface. Regarding "no love" for voltages above 12V, a 12V-5V DC-DC converter is built in to the mirror. I am sure that the input voltage range is from 10 to 15 (and possibly 24 volts). He does not care deeply. By the way, the normal voltage of the on-board network with a running generator and a working voltage regulator is maintained at 13.9 - 14.5 V ...

Post has been editedveras - 05.02.19, 22:09

What do you propose to shove it (the cable) into the screen?

* kaduskin, There are several ways to resolve this issue. A screen, a larger cross-section of the wire, the simplest pnj is the correct way to lay the wire, if possible, separately from other wires and with their cross-section. This way, auto-installers of music usually go in order to minimize interference (it’s not realistic to get rid of it). Tip, pull the wire through the ceiling through the middle and into the trunk lid on the other side of the standard cable (it is best to check first before final assembly).

Post has been editedveras - 05.02.19, 22:24

Rep: (1)
Hello, tell me please. I understand correctly that the rear camera should be defined as \ dev \ video1 regardless of the firmware and other things?

Good people. But is there firmware for Q6 through the flash tool? And then on my mirror through the phoenix does not want to be put at all!

Laid out onGoogle diskeverything that has accumulated with me, as for the firmware and refinement of this mirror-DVR. Good luck to all!

Post has been editedveras - 10.02.19, 16:15

In an attempt to find the cause of the camera’s disappearance, the ZX connected the mirror through a DC-DC module with a ripple of not more than 10mV, stabilized by a 12V voltage.
The disappearance of the rear camera was not cured. But the effect was that the front camera sometimes began to shoot the whole video, but in pieces for less than a minute (and even several seconds), skip or create empty videos, not often but nevertheless.
All this with the internal combustion engine when driving.

Rep: (1)
Good evening. I bought this miracle Phisung v9, installed it, and immediately drew attention to the rear view camera, it works but ... the whole image is out of focus, everything is blurry like in a fog. Please tell me which camera is interchangeable to order. Today I tried about 10 cameras in the car audio store, and not one came up !!!
It is written in the kit = AHD 1200x720P rear-view camera 25 frames \ sec = 4-pin.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (258)
* i.boyko , you probably tried on analog cameras that are used for reverse gear? In the registrars, these cameras are only similar in appearance, and in the thickening on the cable is a converter into a digital signal. The forum somewhere had a topic about connecting additional cameras

Hello guys, I need help on the mirror. The CarRec application constantly gives "Does the application not respond complete?"
Strengths on the stock firmware 2 revisions on the site do not work. maybe someone is lying around and can share, I will be grateful.

Posted on 02/25/2019, 21:41:

Hello guys, I need help on the mirror. The CarRec application constantly gives "Does the application not respond complete?"
Strengths on the stock firmware 2 revisions on the site do not work. maybe someone is lying around and can share, I will be grateful.

* Serg08011985, read five posts above.

Hello! I bought a rearview mirror with a Junsun CM84 7 3G GPS Rearview Mirror Car Dual camera and accidentally broke the wire. I need help, maybe someone will tell you which wire to connect to make the camera work.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* skyweb, something lacks in this soup ... This is a hub (router), working in key mode to enhance the output signal range (USB interface), for noise immunity and compensation of wire thickness. Colors Usually:
1) Red VBUS (+5 V);
2) White Dв€’ (Dataв€’);
3) Green D + (Data +);
4) The black GND Earth;
5) Blue signal from the reverse gear lamp.

Post has been editedveras - 18.03.19, 16:19

veras, This is a hub (router), it is on that end of the wire where the plug is a mini jack, I attach the photo. The task is to connect the wires from the camera and the wires on the jack to connect to the rear view mirror. Can I take off the torn plugs if necessary?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* skyweb, In the header of the forum thread answers given to the vast majority of questions! ..

Good day, there is a mirror + firmware for the 2nd revision with 2GB for applications.
When watching a video, I noticed that in some files the frames were tearing. A 32GB memory card class 10 UHS-1, threw a similar one, both formatted and dropped it to the factory mirror, no sense. While the empty card is all ok, when the card is almost full "gaps" begin (see overwriting old files with fresh ones).
Overheating mirrors or returning to stock? THX.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 2:14 p.m.