How to install custom recovery TWRP
on HTC Desire 830 DS
or HTC Desire 828
(All lower write for Win7, for other systems it should be similar):
1. If you have not connected a phone to a computer, you need to install the USB driver on your computer to HTC smartphones from here -HTC USB Driver
. After you install and connect your smartphone to your computer should appear in the manager device devicesMy HTC
. The same driver also put at Setup HTC Sync Manager
with the HTC website.
2. Then you need to installAdb
on computer. Download and run the file adb-setup-1.4.3.exe
(Attached below). The window starts console session. All questions are answered YES. After completion of the window closes, and the folder C: \ adb
unpack the necessary files to work with the ADB interface. In this folder, copy the appropriate smartphone image TWRP Recovery (from the archive twrp.zip
below) - the file extension .img
. rename it twrp.img
3. Now you need to unlock the bootloader of the smartphone, if it has not yet been done. Instructions here -Unlocking HTC downloaders through the official website of the company.
In the future it will be possible to set the correct (not using KingRoot) Root-rightsfirmware patch over TWRP SuperSU.zip
If anyone wants it. But it must be understood that the sectionsystem
It will still be closed to entry ( S-ON
), So to edit directly from the android system configuration files will not work. Attention! TWRP is a high-risk instrument, t. To. Allows to alter / format partitions smartphone and make changes to the system. Developers knowingly restrict the possibility of dangerous actions in the katabatic rekaveri. Stitching TWRP you shoot some "protection
the foolteapot ". Do not press the button on the TWRP, if not clearly understand what you are doing, mindless" poke "buttons can easily turn your smartphone into a" brick. "
4. We are stitching TWRP:
- Connect the included USB-cable smartphone directly to your computer without any USB-hub, it is desirable to USB-port directly on the motherboard. You can check the appearanceMy HTC
in the device manager.
- Open the consoleStart>Run>
in field Open
(for Win 10
can open Power Shell
and type in the string start cmd
). In the opened console, go to the folder with the created files (type in the command line cd c: \ adb
- We type in the console
This is useful if you have a smart phone loaded into the Android system, if you are already in DOWNLOAD mode, go directly to a set of firmware commands
- After rebooting, your smartphone in flashing modeDOWNLOAD MODE
, Type in the console
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
We are waiting for reports of successful firmware.
- Reboot your smartphone atBOOTLOADER MODE
- Reboot your smartphone in a new rekaveri selecting the bootloader on your phone -BOOT TO RECOVERY MODE
twrp_recovery_3.0.0-2_D830_china_mod.img - rekaveri rebuild version of the Chinese smartphone with revamped default.prop under the European region. Languages вЂ‹вЂ‹English and Russian. Built receive route-rights.
(Performance tested Walter13666
) And me.
twrp_recovery_22.214.171.124_D828.img - the latest version of HTC Desire 828 for the European region, all the languages вЂ‹вЂ‹tested axe1985
twrp_recovery_126.96.36.199_D830.img is the latest version for HTC Desire 830 DS for the European region (ours), all languages вЂ‹вЂ‹are compiled and tested by me.TWRP version 3.2.1-0
for D830 and D828
- HTC Desire 830 - Discussion (Post Amigaser # 69688127) TWRP version 3.2.2-0
for HTC Desire 830 DS
- HTC Desire 830 - Discussion (Post Amigaser # 75022322) TWRP version 3.2.3-0
for HTC Desire 830 DS
- HTC Desire 830 - Discussion (Post Amigaser # 75880775) Post has been editedAmigaser - 23.07.19, 21:40
Reason for editing: In the header, fix, backup replacement, new version