> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Desire 830 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (155)
DiscussionHTC Desire 830
PictureHTC Desire 830
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Audio lovers will be happy to know that there are BoomSound speakers in the Desire 830 and are located on the top and bottom of the 5.5-inch 1080p screen.

The dimensions of the Desire 830 are 157.5x78.9x7.79 mm. HTC currently offers the phone in blue and red.

With regard to technical data, the Desire 830 has a MediaTek MT6753T chip with 1.5 GHz 8-core processor, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of disk space. Also available and a slot for memory cards, which supports microSD cards up to 2TB.

Behind it is a 13 megapixel camera with OIS and an F / 2.0 aperture. There is a 4 megapixel F / 2.0 UltraPixel camera for selfies on the front. The phone battery capacity is 2800 mAh.

Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 06.12.18, 23:44
Reason for editing: Stock European firmware version 1.04.401.2

Rep: (394)
ssa23 @ 15.02.17, 01:01*
before making changes to record the values ​​that you change and you can always revert back

I read on the forums that mindless clicking on the item will result in irreversible changes, so that the people had to bear in the service. Especially it concerns radio, and without it turns into a smart notebook ...
ssa23 @ 15.02.17, 01:01*
All my interlocutors noted that much worse than the 700, but it is due to noise reduction

My interlocutors nobody complains, on the contrary, say that I have heard very good - clearly and loudly. But perhaps all is learned in comparison. And here I am with one of my friends Xiaomei redmi laptop hear about very badly, and not on the volume, but the quality is very illegible, even often have to ask again.
There are various boosters sound, I tried a few. Indeed, there is some gain, but it begins to distortion, so delete all and resigned. Apparently no hardware limitations pereplyunesh :(
That's just checked the microphones through the test menu (* # * # 3424 # * # *). Very sensitive, just screaming in his ear, even when I say pretty quiet. So that the microphones are very good, sufficient amplification, there is nothing to adjust. The speakers are just stunned, I almost burst the eardrum! :)

Post has been editedAmigaser - 15.02.17, 12:05

I do not know what to tell, I have both microphones loud and clear about the same. Rear little quieter, well, this is understandable, but not twice. Maybe you have a microphone is bad, is married :(

* ssa23,
The phone under system / etc there is a file audio_device.xml. It has all of the settings microphones, apparently there have to experiment, but in any case need to edit the Root access and root access.

Post has been editedAmigaser - 15.02.17, 22:31

Rep: (8)
Amigaser @ 15.02.17, 11:33*
Especially it concerns radio, and without it turns into a smart notebook ...

You communicator or smartphone?

qwedrew @ 16.02.17, 00:48*
You communicator or smartphone?

What's the difference?

Rep: (45)
Bypass Blocking Google (FRP), thanks to my favorite: D
FRP bypass
  • Disable antivirus
  • Install on a PC "XTC 2 Tool"
  • Install on a PC "MoboMarket"
  • Run "XTC 2 Tool", a proposal to update the program fails
  • Run "MoboMarket For Android"
  • Turn on the phone, connect to WIFI area, we reach the place where the machine requests Google login
  • We connect the phone to the PC
  • We wait for putting the wood close to the PC popups
  • On your phone, wait for a couple of minutes on the USB debugging request, put a tick "always allow" drown OK, give good phone regularly check the operation of the device
  • We are waiting for a couple of minutes a pop-up window on the phone "Install blocked", click "General Information" ->"All exactly set (optional)"
  • Again, wait until the phone does not appear-cleaning window, push back
  • if the window appears "Install blocked MoboMarket" just click OK (not installed)
  • In the next pop-up window in the phone press the "I see" and back until it would get back to the activation screen
  • On the PC, click ToolBox MoboMarket in the bottom right corner. In the resulting window, click File Manager
  • In the next window, to the left in the tree, select System, and we go along the way System>app>HTCSetupWizard
  • Double-click on HTCSetupWizard.apk, wait until the phone will open the desktop
  • In the settings go to security, put the check on unknown sources
  • Throws on the phone with a PC quickshortcutmaker, establish open
  • Flipping, we find the "Google Account", click once, look for the line "Enter your email address and password," click on it and click "View"
  • In the window that opens, click the 3 dots in the upper right corner, select "Login to your browser '
  • The usual way to login, check the settings that has taken root account perzagruzhaem phone activation will no longer ask)

Attached files

Attached filextc2tool_1.17_setup.exe(3.43 MB)
Attached fileMoboMarketPC_v5 (official) by_www.pangu.in.exe(24.63 MB)
Attached filecom.sika524.android.quickshortcut.apk(2.02 MB)

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 17.02.17, 00:46
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (0)
When first turned on, immediately after the purchase, the unit will ask you to select from a list of mobile operator.
In all it was? (I have an operator - MTS PCT shny apparatus)

Rep: (1)
Amigaser @ 25.08.16, 23:00*
The Sony IMX214 even better spectral response at high angles by the use ofproprietary software "uluchshalki" SME-HDR (Double exposure) against BME-HDR from Sony IMX 298.

This a smart there are some keys to the DRM-this uluchshalku? As was the case with the Sony? Upon receipt of root-rights, keys flew and "proprietary technology" which allows you to shoot no worse than the competition, too. Smart pick up his father, root him we did not need, but Samba is very convenient. So it might be

Plastic cover for the back of the screen with the help falling down?

Post has been editedbooya - 03.03.17, 04:26

booya @ 03.03.17, 04:20*
This a smart there are some keys to the DRM-this uluchshalku? As was the case with the Sony? Upon receipt of root-rights, keys flew

Apparently these keys, as well as all the support, "protection" in the firmware. No separate settings I have not found. As for formation flying after Ruta need to ask those who got Ruth.
booya @ 03.03.17, 04:20*
Plastic cover for the back of the screen with the help falling down?

Of course not. To do this, you need to glue toughened safety glass to the screen.

Rep: (14)
Prompt plz at Google, before sensation was animated weather was, and bought the 828th is not present, as I understand it from the fifth Sensa is not that right?

torn62 @ 06.03.17, 11:32*
earlier sensation was animated weather was

Theoretically weather widget must be animated, but the animation in the last Sense Home does not work, alas :( But the widget is updated periodically, can fix later. You can try to put out the play-markets other weather widget with animation.

Post has been editedAmigaser - 06.03.17, 20:01

Rep: (14)
I am not writing this topic, 828th absolutely no (think similar to the 830), and another of underground **** l, Boom Sound vylaziet constantly playing ingress, and after a raccoon 3 5.7 5.5 screen is quite small it seems when it cuts, I understand top bottom speakers took, root s off do not want is not it possible turd bought, although for 10k rubles passable enot3 he antutu 40k + issued but amoled on CAMCE in sto500 time luchshe than lsd2, imho

torn62 @ 06.03.17, 21:27*
Boom Sound vylaziet constantly

And what he does not like? I think the sound is even anything ...
torn62 @ 06.03.17, 21:27*
but amoled on CAMCE in sto500 time luchshe than lsd2, imho

As they say, the taste and color ... for me it is the other way around :)

Rep: (2)
Amigaser @ 07.03.17, 13:44*
And what he does not like? I think the sound is even anything ...

Do not like the fact that the constantly for any reproduction of even the slightest sound (even keyboard clicks, for example) comes out at the top of the icon in the notification bar.
Also did not refuse to learn how to remove it.

Timon-nv @ 10.03.17, 12:49*
Do not like the fact that the constantly for any reproduction of even the slightest sound (even keyboard clicks, for example) comes out at the top of the icon in the notification bar.

I have a HTC BoomSound only activated when playing back sounds from media sources, at the sound of the keyboard, and notifications and so on. He does not turn on.
To disable HTC BoomSound go to settings, insert the headphones into the audio connector, will profile settings, and a button to disable the BoomSound.
I selected profile HTC Pro Studio and HTC BoomSound included. Settings after disconnecting the headphone plug are stored.

Rep: (3)
Hello everybody. Imnyu this question. Batteries removable or not?

Dimahin @ 12.03.17, 13:20*
Batteries removable or not?

Not.

Hi all, also I arrived here with 828 HTC. Tell me, please, when I press the phone, open the tab "phone" with a dialer and last call or something. And I would like to "call log" to open. Dug in the settings, you can add / delete bookmarks (for example, "Favorites"), rearrange them (for example, make the first left tab "Call Log"), but when you click on the hook icon is still opened first "Phone" tab and it very inconvenient if, for example, I want to see just a list of call log. At the same time relative to 626 from his words, open the call list immediately. What to do?

9k33bm2 @ 16.03.17, 15:00*
And I would like to "call log" to open.

Probably nothing. On my HTC Desire 830 DS is the same. I use PixelPhone Pro, more fancy dialer in the sense of setting, in contrast to the drain and more convenient for me. It is possible to set it up.

Googling the English-language area, this issue has not been resolved. On becoming a Party I do not want a program. Will suffer)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/02/20, 3:33