> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Desire 830 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (155)
DiscussionHTC Desire 830
PictureHTC Desire 830
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Audio lovers will be happy to know that there are BoomSound speakers in the Desire 830 and are located on the top and bottom of the 5.5-inch 1080p screen.

The dimensions of the Desire 830 are 157.5x78.9x7.79 mm. HTC currently offers the phone in blue and red.

With regard to technical data, the Desire 830 has a MediaTek MT6753T chip with 1.5 GHz 8-core processor, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of disk space. Also available and a slot for memory cards, which supports microSD cards up to 2TB.

Behind it is a 13 megapixel camera with OIS and an F / 2.0 aperture. There is a 4 megapixel F / 2.0 UltraPixel camera for selfies on the front. The phone battery capacity is 2800 mAh.

Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 06.12.18, 23:44
Reason for editing: Stock European firmware version 1.04.401.2

Rep: (0)
After switching on the phone I jump time (+ - one hour)

Rep: (394)
dorofeev517 @ 29.03.19, 01:12*
I jump time

Firmware version is not to blame.

Earlier OS-1.03.401.5 no such notice, the settings are identical to the previous OS
Attached Image

* dorofeev517, and what is wrong? It seems the time is right, Moscow, I have the same :) The keyword you "not notice". Pictures under spoiler submit.

Post has been editedAmigaser - 02.04.19, 11:11

This occurs when there is a loading system components. Sometimes a watch on the weather widget are not accurate. Can and should be

dorofeev517 @ 29.03.19, 01:38*
This occurs when there is a loading system components. ... Maybe it should be

Well, of course, first widget is loaded with default settings, and then it is synchronized with time servers via the network. Because of this, you want to reinstall the firmware? : D

Post has been editedAmigaser - 02.04.19, 11:10

Rep: (76)
dorofeev517, With these settings, I have no where not jump
Attached Image

Collection of regional runoff firmware for HTC Desire 830:

Rep: (76)
Wow ! Read the topic, I thought to S-on ViPER will not work. But no, vsГ« Robit
Attached Image

If anyone is interested I can dash off instructions

Hello. Wife uses a telephone. Quickly began to sit down on battery, with a 100% up to full discharge about three hours of inactive use. Accum changed on the same garbage New-. Rutirovat not want to. Whether there are any other ways to solve?

* kuzpavgen2014,
Of course it would be nice, but then there were cases okirpichivaniya smartphone installation thereof. And the question he really gives much anything against sound? All we had with the sound and the way it is excellent, it is very good (BoomSound Dolby Audio).
* Aziyat,
check the battery usage statistics by regular means, who can quickly sits down the battery, and remove it from your smartphone as a class. You can also special programs for monitoring the battery use.

Post has been editedAmigaser - 11.04.19, 16:46

Hello dear.
Here the question is. I do not know what has caused, but when I go to settings ->magazines and gestures, the phone flies ...
Who has? Who was that? Who else treated? Only mind without pereproshivok ...

Attached images
Attached Image

* AzazelloVaal,
HTC Desire 830 - Discussion (Post by Amigaser # 80796853)
HTC Desire 830 - Discussion (Post by Amigaser # 80825581)
HTC Desire 830 - Discussion (Post Amigaser # 81766523)

Post has been editedAmigaser - 13.04.19, 12:02

* Amigaser ,
Thank you !!! Cured animal !!!

Rep: (16)
Sorry, accidentally went ... when deays at the start hanging killed SYSTEM, RCOVERY, USERDATA, ... it is important to just pick it up, of course IMHO .. What information, contacts? (In this case)

Post has been editeddeezee - 13.04.19, 15:57

deezee @ 13.04.19, 15:55*
killed SYSTEM, RCOVERY, USERDATA

If hanging on the splash screen, then the problem or see not boot, or system, userdata may be, but it is unlikely. To begin, make a reset to the factory through recovery. If you do not help, then rewrite. You can either complete drain to flash with sd-card, or install TWRP and through it flash only boot and system.

Good day, just want to apologize if you do not write on the subject, I'm a newbie PDA. I wanted to ask for help from knowledgeable people. bought a few days ago with htc 830 ds hands, bodies began to slow down, I decided to sew, but neither one way does not help (((I can not no how to unlock butloder can somebody knows how to fix it plizz help! Thanks in advance! Here's a photo
Attached Image

Posted on 13/04/2019, 20:36:

Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

stas13616 @ 13.04.19, 20:35*
decided to flash, but no way to not help (((I can not no how to unlock butloder,

And the right way to just one - to install the drain firmware with SD-card, and unlock the bootloader for this is not necessary. Unlocking the bootloader is only required once again if you want to modify the drain firmware. Pictures on your status ON - modified, apparently someone already with a smartphone "shaman". The ability to receive route-setting rights to exploit the system (burglar-virus). This may be the cause of "trolling". Flash Photo - This is the right decision to cap all there.

Post has been editedAmigaser - 13.04.19, 22:32

thank

Amigaser @ 03.04.19, 00:50*
Collection of regional runoff firmware for HTC Desire 830:
пїЅ#пїЅ
https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=291083

And why not OS-1.09.401.55 that's wrong with her?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/02/20, 3:37