> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

dead pixels Treatment | [HD] Utility for the detection and treatment of broken pixels

Rep: (435)
Cure dead pixels
Version: 2.81

Last update of the program in the header:16.06.2018

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
matrix Checking for dead pixels and the ability to restore them.

Description:
This program was developed for the treatment of broken, hot and dependent pixel matrix. Working in two languages ​​- Russian and English. Depending on the system language.
In it, you can easily check them broadly, the presence and try to cure them.

Dead pixel is "stuck" or dot matrix screen several points that do not properly reflect the color. Sometimes they are almost invisible and you can be the owner of them without even noticing it. There are several treatments dead screen dots. Mechanical - physical impacts directly on the affected area and a soft-who and predlogaetsya me. We strongly recommend not to use the first method is for advanced users, as it is dangerous for the screen matrix.

The program works on all screen resolutions, and is suitable for both phone and tablet with high resolution.
In this work she uses different methods for more effective treatment of different situations.

This program does not pose any harm to the matrix, and does not affect the warranty, but only is a soft "massage" to revive the pixel.
If the program does not help you for a long time work, it probably will not help you this method of treatment.
Yet I hope that my program will help many people to get rid of unpleasant broken and stuck pixels.
I will try to take into account a review of each and correct flaws that may appear on some devices.

Android required: 4.0+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Zooxsoft
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoox.deadpixelfix

Download:Version: 2.81:
Attached fileDead Pixel Fix.apk(2.36 MB)

Past versions
Download:Version: 1.2:
Attached fileapp-release.apk(2.65 MB)

Download:Version: 1.5:
Attached fileFix Dead Pixels.apk(2.82 MB)

Download:Version: 1.7:
Attached fileFix Dead Pixels.apk(2.82 MB)

Download:Version: 2.1:
Attached fileFix Dead Pixels.apk(3.26 MB)

Download:Version: 2.2:
Attached fileFix Dead Pixels.apk(3.27 MB)

Download:Version: 2.4:
Attached fileFix Dead Pixels.apk(2.93 MB)

Download:Version: 2.5:
Attached fileDead Pixel Fix.apk(2.93 MB)

Download:Version: 2.55:
Attached fileDead Pixel Fix.apk(2.78 MB)

Download:Version: 2.57:
Attached fileDead Pixel Fix.apk(2.78 MB)

Download:Version: 2.6:
Attached fileDead Pixel Fix.apk(2.81 MB)

Download:Version: 2.7:
Attached fileDead Pixel Fix.apk(2.82 MB)

Download:Version: 2.75:
Attached fileDead Pixel Fix.apk(3.03 MB)

Download:Version: 2.76:
Attached fileDead Pixel Fix.apk(3.03 MB)

Download:Version: 2.8:
Attached fileDead Pixel Fix.apk(2.24 MB)

Post has been editedzoox86 - 16.06.18, 04:32
Reason for edit: Update to version 2.81

allu_b @ 06.05.2016, 00:17*
For treatment of scratches on the body?

The program is working and has been tested. If you do not believe me then check yourself. Yes, not all cases, it can restore the matrix but it is often very helpful. I tried to make maximum compatibility with different cases "stuck" pixels and make the program better than their counterparts. For "burnt out" pixels unfortunately this recovery method is not suitable (but other methods, too, only the replacement of the matrix)

Post has been editedzoox86 - 06.05.16, 02:06

Rep: (32)
"... do not look at the screen while the program is running .."
And that, to die? I'll loose my mind?

* vagrant00,
Dead pixels move to the retina: yes2:

Post has been editedzoox86 - 06.05.16, 13:58

Rep: (8)
Well, I have no dead pixels, that the program had treated me for twenty minutes until you bored?
A massage screen did.

Post has been editedreber.kg - 06.05.16, 18:21

* reber.kg,
In the menu, you are invited to first check the screen on the defective pixels. If you have not identified them then there is no need to start treatment. Read the description, such as trying to present all available

Here are a couple of articles about dead pixels and how to help any programs similar to my (critics)
article 1
article 2
article 3
read people's comments. In most cases, these programs help
Here is a very interesting article:
article 4

And let's essentially tried helped / not helped. Comments such as: "I will shake not because they do not believe it" - are offtopic

Post has been editedzoox86 - 06.05.16, 23:15

Rep: (1)
At its Huawei 4c I noticed a few white dots (only on a black background and bright backlighting). Download software. Somewhere in the 30 minutes left to work the program and point disappeared. However, after some time, they appear again o.O

Boston_44 @ 26.05.2016, 12:00*
Somewhere in the 30 minutes left to work the program and point disappeared. However, they appear again after some time

As he wrote in the description - not all this program helps. If that fails you can try to gently promassazhirovat place with a cotton swab with broken pixels. But this is done at your own risk. Physical massage can aggravate the situation.

Rep: (3)
Hello.
Problem such - I xiaomi redmi note 3 RPO, watched a movie in the VR helmet and saw one red pixel, set this program, through 10 minutes. I stopped and counted for 9 dead pixels. as it is at all possible. so pixels are not visible, but the helmet is slightly bend!

* jirdyay,
This happens in very rare cases. Most likely due to the poor quality of the matrix. The program has shown that could appear later. Read on the Internet about the mechanical massage with cotton sticks, maybe you can help

Rep: (25)
People have enough to argue. I have a dead pixel and I will try to 'cure' it.
Not entirely sure I believe, but check

Rep: (25)
Prog checked. I looked at zhestyak 6 minutes, and I'm tired, and the pixel was not recovered. Look at the screen really do not advise, eyes begin to hurt.
In general, I do not know is real or not but we have to wait for reviews of other people)

Posted on 22/08/2016, 15:26:

zoox86 @ 22.08.2016, 08:14*
* jirdyay,
This happens in very rare cases. Most likely due to the poor quality of the matrix. The program has shown that could appear later. Read on the Internet about the mechanical massage with cotton sticks, maybe you can help

Poor matrix in xiaomi? Do not tell :) Probably marriage

Vanyaya200g4 @ 22.08.2016, 14:25*
Prog checked. I looked at zhestyak 6 minutes, and I'm tired, and the pixel was not recovered. Look at the screen really do not advise, eyes begin to hurt.
In general, I do not know is real or not but we have to wait for reviews of other people)

More often than 6 minutes is not enough, better leave the program for the night. Reviews can view Market. It helps to 50/50 depending on the problem. Matrix problems are very different, and the program may not help in all cases. The description has been written that the screen is not necessary to watch: happy:
Poor quality can be in the game the most expensive matrices. Although you're right, marriage is more appropriate word.
Matrix displays are heavy in manufacturing, even with current technologies. And let them in on the re-production of producers is not very profitable. Therefore, and it allowed 2-3 dead pixels on the new display and a small marriage, he will not be sent for re-production and is available for sale.
If you do not help the program - try the technique of mechanical massage with cotton sticks directly onto the matrix itself. Learn more about this technique, read on the Internet, not to harm the display

Post has been editedzoox86 - 24.08.16, 13:42

Rep: (6)
after overnight action prog, increased number of pixels ((

Version 2.5:
- Added the function of treatment on time
- Added manual change colors when checking
- Removed bug with permissions to Android 6.0

Post has been editedzoox86 - 30.11.16, 17:13

Rep: (24)
I look at some of the results back - dead pixels becomes larger. I understand they can be delayed. It is possible to finish the display and return the device under warranty? : D

* anton-26 ,
This happens in very rare cases. Other programs of this kind can also cause a similar effect. Look at reviews on Google Play. Most often, there is positive feedback. And the people there usually write a review after the test program. If you are not going to install the program, then do not write anything. Your comment does not carry any meaning.

Post has been editedzoox86 - 03.12.16, 14:31

Rep: (36)
* zoox86 Do not worry you so. People just do not know the materiel of matrices. The program is really necessary and useful. It is a pity that something like this could not find me for nouta. What I found ineffective ... P.S. However, recently there is such a strange thing, that dead pixels on the fly mask. To the extent that they are not specialized utilities. Those. they are visible, and then they do not exist to a certain point.

Rep: (0)
Moto G Gen3-pixel which has been the direct irritant, a 20-minute treatment program and the new. Thank you to the developer.

Post has been editedshreider1990 - 05.12.16, 08:29

Version 2.55:
- interface changed
- minor edits

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/01/20, 13:02