TeaShark | Web Browser

Rep: (2166)
Teashark

Attached Image

Description :
Faster, smaller and better!
With a weight of only 120 kB, TeaShark contains more features than any of its rivals. But that's not all! The new beta server based on WebKit3, on the same engine that Safari 3 in Mac OS 10.5 "Leopard".

Opportunities
Full Web for your mobile phone
TeaShark renders web pages the same way as desktop browsers. It's no more mobile web with hardly any content. Your favorite sites are the same on your phone and the desktop.

Navigate intuitively
There's an intelligent mouse for easy navigation. The cursor jumps to the next link to click, saving you the trouble. Navigate as fast or slow as you need with page up and down, left and right shortcuts. Jump to content: the display snaps to the text you're reading.

2-level zoom
TeaShark has unique 2-level zooming. The first level is for fine scrolling with reading capabilities, while the second is for quick jumping from section to section. You'll never be lost on the page.

Landscape
Go sideways for a more natural feel. TeaShark can rotate the page 90 degrees to landscape mode.

Multiple tabs and history
Tabs is a must for any browser. TeaShark has it. You can open a link in a tab and access it the same way as you would access your browsing history. You can easily slide back and forth, up and down. TeaShark also remembers your last session and when you start it up again, your browsing and tab history is there as you left it the last time.

Bookmark management with color tagging
Color tagging helps you to keep your favorite pages organized. There are 8 pre-defined colors from which you can choose from.

Enhanced click and search
With desktop-like text selection and phone number recognition.

And many more features
Including smart web address entry, find text, built-in web search, RSS reader, in-line editing, permanent history, you name it.

Absolutely free!

Homepage : http://teashark.com/index.html

Download : Attached fileTeaShark_411.jar (122.91 KB)

Post has been editedracoon - 23.07.09, 14:21

Rep: (43)
Adapted to control a digital type telephone Claudia, Russian letters on the site understands there is an interesting solution to the switching windows Scaling is not found, the stylus does not understand seems to work through a proxy amerikosovsky ..

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2166)
As I understand it from the written to the hamster - Scaling appears when there is a lot of text blocks. It is a pity that the stylus is not yuzaetsya

Rep: (64)
Emulator Esmertec - vyvalivetsya error Failed labor ageyn Lather in communication setup. After aktivsink immediately through pre-setting zhprs zhprs compound.

Post has been editedAlekseyG - 26.03.08, 19:32

Rep: (0)
Established. I liked very much. Zumm too, but I did not find it until I see an alternative to Opera Mini. Mini is much faster.

Rep: (34)
In Gu is very fast and good shakes Translate to ... him ... :)

Rep: (156)
version has been updated to correct cap 419 ... ...

nikerossxp, 04.07.08 23:08:26
version has been updated to correct cap 419 ... ...

Do not prompt how to update or download the new version?

Download version 419: Attached fileimg-92 269-teashark.rar (118.05 KB)

Receive and sign =)

nikerossxp, 04.07.08 23:51:04
Download version 419:

Receive and sign =)

Catch +

on a subject - I remain on the opera mini ... waiting for the development of this stuff =)

Rep: (4)
Ha Esmertek starts the first time an error, the second time is started and running. Not clear how to scale the page that would be placed at the screen. Page displays both the BB traffic eats maybe more than opera mini, but it works very fast, can be seen until a server is not loaded.

Rep: (24)
browser neochen.pohozhe best opera mini browser is not and never nebudet

Rep: (615)
At Sony Ericsson has started the first time, the second time a white screen and the phone hangs or freezes.

Rep: (481)
M

Rep: (51)
excellent brauzer111

Rep: (24)
I ponravilos.no lack of Russian language and support touchscreen ruined everything ... so vsegda..vso very good derelict.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/07/20, 00:34