> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

6 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Bravis A401 Neo - Official firmware (OS 5.1.1)
Localizator
Message#1
29.04.16, 09:57
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 283
Check in: 02.05.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Bravis A401 Neo - Official firmware (OS 5.1.1)
Picture
Description | Firmware

Drivers and Utilities
All necessary for driver firmware:https://yadi.sk/d/Srs1P8jlrNtBH

Official firmware

Instructions

miscellanea

Screenshots

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 03.12.18, 17:46
Reason for editing: A way to change KingRoot to SuperSU
hoursdragon
Message#22
24.05.16, 08:26
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 24.05.16

Good day to all. I apologize in advance for my mindlessness, but what's done is done. So, with hussar affairs and thoughts “I am a cowboy, I will, I can”, having forgotten all the tips and stuff, in flash_tool I chose the format + download and requested that from the site and everything would be nothing if I did before that backup , but in the end, NVRAM waved a blue modest handkerchief and neither IMEI nor S / N. And if with the first one I figured out the means * # * # 3646633 # * # * then I can't handle the serial, like many others. So the question is, will not anyone be so kind as to make a “clean” factory backup (if someone gets a new device) so that you can use it as a donor?
P.S. And after all, everything was normal at the beginning, in the sense that when I just upgraded the firmware I chose flash_tool, as I noticedmaksim.hedgehog "... I noticed that in the configuration point before, some points - smart wake, mobile anti theft, etc., were in English, and now they have been translated."
But as a result of experiments on transfer to a USB flash drive, I decided to alter it altogether, experimenter horseradish.
P.P.S. As a result of searching for a solution to the issue with S / N, I came across the site for identification of the device using IMEI and it turned out interesting, as well as the answer to the question: "What kind of crap in the form of leagoo is among other things on the phone?". It turns out that our device is leagoo Alfa8 and I don’t know who and what in terms of design, rights and other things, whether Leagoo’s Bravis or vice versa, but see for yourself

leagoo alfa 8 download

Further, empirically, by downloading everything native with leagoo alfa 8 pages and thoughts: "But what the hell is not joking, all of a sudden the native factory will be restored." did what I planned. As a result, we get a brick that does not turn on, but when connected to a PC, it constantly "jumps" in the connection / disconnection, in other words, it stably appears and disappears in the device manager.
In general, in the end I returned to the place of BRAVIS_NEO_V0.1_0302 and everything works, but I don’t have peace from the fact that instead of a serial I have 123456789ABCDEF, besides, when resetting to factory ones, IMEI flies again.

Post has been editedhoursdragon - 24.05.16, 08:27
bdo
Message#23
24.05.16, 10:15
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 15.03.10

And post # 17 read and try? The serial number, the WiFi and Bluetooth MAC addresses are restored by another program, SP META Tool. But from experience with other whales, I see no reason to bother with the serial number. Edit IMEI with specialized software, not with disposable codes and all MobileUncle
hoursdragon
Message#24
24.05.16, 12:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23

And post # 17 read and try?

Of course I used this tip: thank_you: but what is the joke of humor, after editing and writing to the flash, despite the message that the write operation is successful, there are no changes in the body. Well, plus I read that the serial can be edited there, in the corresponding line, only it is not there IMEI - there is, and - S / N.
bdo
Message#25
24.05.16, 12:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12

And from the state of the brick, did you raise the firmware with or without formatting?
And the serial is ruled only by SP META
hoursdragon
Message#26
24.05.16, 15:40
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23

And from the state of the brick, did you raise the firmware with or without formatting?

With him dear, as I, in spite of all the enthusiasm, did not dare to just upgrade or download. Although, this is a thought worth trying: D
And - yes, I was tortured by both SP META and SN META - it did not help, the serial is still the same.

Post has been editedhoursdragon - 24.05.16, 15:48
hoursdragon
Message#27
24.05.16, 19:26
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23

firmware with or without formatting?

Just did without formatting, I decided to install an upgrade. The result - the device works as before, the problems are all the same IMEI & S / N.
bdo
Message#28
24.05.16, 21:26
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12

1. Flash firmware with formatting.
2. Turn on the phone in META MODE mode (turn on with the volume down button held down)
3. Connect the USB cable and make sure the Device Manager has the drivers installed correctly.
4. Turn off the phone, disconnect the cable.
5. On behalf of the Administrator, launch Maui META.
6. In the Option menu, put the check-Connect Smart phone into META mode.
7. In the Action -Open NVRAM database menu, select the file starting with BPLGUInfo ... (from the same firmware that you have stitched)
8. Click Reconnect and connect the phone OFF. Here you need to achieve the appearance of a yellow mug, instead of a flashing red-green. Each model behaves differently. We play with juggling battery and buttons in the program - Reconnect / Disconnect.
This is basically general information. If all of you did that, then the question is what does the program produce, if you read IMEI from the phone’s memory in the IMEI correction window ??? (button Upload from flash)
And yet, when you register IMEI - how many digits do you specify, 14 or 15? The manuals indicate that you need to enter exactly 14, and at the end of all procedures, do not forget to click Disconnect
schmsk
Message#29
26.05.16, 10:42
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 28.03.15
Jiayu G4 Standart

Good day! After resetting to factory settings, the phone, when turned on, requires Google account verification, and only wants wi-fi. The check does not pass and so in a circle. How can I solve this problem?
hoursdragon
Message#30
26.05.16, 16:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23

14 or 15? The manuals indicate that you need to enter exactly 14

And there (in IMEI download), you cannot physically more than 14 purely physically, the latter automatically appearsin a separate window
zheka1989
Message#31
03.06.16, 22:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 28.11.14
Fly Spark IQ4404

The guys had a problem bravis neo. After the reboot, the brick hangs on the logo of the bravis, and does not turn on. Wipe does not help, can this be fixed or not?
hoursdragon
Message#32
07.06.16, 13:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23

Zheka1989 @ 06/03/2016, 10:46*
brick hanging on bravis logo

How long does it hang?
maksim.hedgehog
Message#33
08.07.16, 00:27
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Check in: 15.06.12
Lenovo A390

* zheka1989,or wait about 2 hours (I had it) or reflash
djzender
Message#34
14.07.16, 04:31
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 02.09.13
Google nexus 5

Schmsk @ 05/26/2016, 09:42*
Good day! After resetting to factory settings, the phone, when turned on, requires Google account verification, and only wants wi-fi. The check does not pass and so in a circle. How can I solve this problem?

the same trouble, who decided?
stix_vapor
Message#35
17.07.16, 21:00
Vaper
[offline]

Messages 586
Check in: 30.03.13
Xiaomi Redmi S2

Guys, is it normal that the device is constantly overloaded? I bought it today and I will probably return it. I took in the outlet for 1388 UAH

Posted on 07/17/2016 at 21:02:

* djzenderconnect to wifi and you will be happy

Post has been editedlyaschuchenko - 17.07.16, 21:03

--------------------
Soar as you breathebreathe as you soar
[Vape club indasavagemessiahzine.com]
maksim.hedgehog
Message#36
31.07.16, 23:29
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Check in: 15.06.12
Lenovo A390

Sadly, the discussion subsided: girl_cray:
Nobody wants to try to make (port) the firmware on our device?
hoursdragon
Message#37
01.08.16, 15:28
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23

I am more interested in the issue of redistribution of space, because it is sorely lacking. The abomination is that all the gaps are placed exclusively and exclusively in the memory of the body, and transferring them to SD leads to glitches. On the device there is only Hola launcher, VKontakte, Skype, Viber and FBReader, of which, normally, only the last three can be transferred to SD. As a result, we have only 109.42 MW of free space on the device, and this is taking into account that after the firmware, without updating the gaps, there is something like 1019 MB. I guess the difference on the face. However, sadness. : blush:
ser.fast
Message#38
02.08.16, 22:54
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 31.03.14
Sony xperia j

Good day! Did someone find a Google Account Bypass Method? I pick the second day, nothing happens.
romariolaptev
Message#39
03.08.16, 17:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 172
Check in: 04.05.15
LG G2

Help anyone have a firmware Bravis A501 bright
hoursdragon
Message#40
05.08.16, 22:31
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23

ser.fastI do not quite understand your problem. If religion does not allow you to have a Google account, this is one thing, but there is apk, a thousand devils and there is an APK Downloader site, this is in case you can not find apk separately or you are trying to push the left one. You go to the play market and copy the link of the desired application, then paste it into the corresponding field on the site and click on the button with the generation of the download link apk. Delov then. ;)

Posted on 08/05/2016, 10:34 PM:

romariolaptevon the official website thereBright_driver and tool

Post has been editedhoursdragon - 05.08.16, 22:31
ser.fast
Message#41
06.08.16, 16:36
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 31.03.14
Sony xperia j

Hello, I made a Hard Reset on the phone and a window appeared to keep a Google Play Market account. I drive that account and nothing happens, and it repeats, I can’t flash it, I don’t have instructions, I’m trying to get it through a flash tuul! Help ??????

6 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19, 01:34