HomTom HT3 Pro - Firmware

Rep: (40)
HomTom HT3 Pro - Firmware
PictureHomTom HT3 Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Development of kernels and firmware for Homtom HT3 Pro and HT7 Pro пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Mini FAQ
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Root and Recovery
Venso Isprit U50 LTE Firmware
miscellanea
Screenshots

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 03.07.19, 05:11
Reason for editing: editing

* SCUM11,
After rebooting, flew right. You can not open it and see in SQL editore if it is not necessary rights to perform this "x" in rwXrwX --- if they are not present then it, and not see, and will not open

Rep: (1)
Offers go to firmware 1.1.2 ...

There is something with the battery was necessary to pass or stay in the old 1.0.6?

* maximaltsev,
1.0.6 All in the same way. Neither 1.0.6 or 1.1.2 does not help solve the problem with the battery's HonorHomTom HT3 Pro - Discussion (Post HeBckuu-koba # 49547209)

Rep: (121)
Rutanul Kingrutom, but after a reboot of the body Root flies and Kingrut offers to get Ruth again. Firmware 112.

Post has been editedkrest-finn - 12.05.16, 18:57

* krest-finn
Do it in this wayHaier Hit 3G - Discussion

HeBckuu-koba @ 12.05.2016, 14:27*
Neither 1.0.6 or 1.1.2 does not help to solve the battery problem

and that turns on or off all the diode through a program where some or Ruth, etc.?

and there is a chance that the firmware that cant be corrected without loss of diode? (With him comfortable after all) ...

Rep: (121)
Who can not Kingroot soul, can be rolled forward from the good old SuperSU.
1. We sew custom rekaveri (there is a cap)
2. Download archive below, throws it into the root of your phone (not unpack how to download and put).
3. Shipping in rekaveri, select install zip / choose zip from sdcard. We find our archive and sew it.
4. After I did wipe cashe and wipe dalvic, just in case, maybe you can not do the habit.
5. Shipping in. When you restart (if you ask) Choose Yes - Disable recovery flash. All.

Attached filePRO-SuperSU-v2.67.zip(7.56 MB)

Tested on firmware 1.0.9, 1.1.2
CWM 6.0.5.1 (of the cap)

Do everything at your own risk, for the bricks, I am not responsible.

UPD: SuperSU update to the latest version 2.76
Attached fileUPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76-20160630161323.zip(4.74 MB)

Just sew as through rekaveri. Old SuperSU should not be removed. If the root the phone is not present, you can also sew this file directly.
Download archive and sew through rekaveri.

After the firmware of this file are loaded into the system, install the APK (you can not put it to work and will not)
Attached fileSuperSU Pro v2.76.apk(52.03 KB)

And overload phone.

Check firmware 1.1.2

Post has been editedkrest-finn - 17.08.16, 16:53
Reason for editing: SHAPE

Firmware from the Germans who have something worthwhile? And sew it through rekaveri or fleshtul?

Posted on 05/14/2016, 05:59:

Just in it and scatter files Molovata there so I confused?

Posted 05/14/2016 06:00:

And fleshtul swears on the skater.

* den4iktel,
Here he setHomTom HT3 Pro - Firmware (OS 5.x) (Post zlydenkov # 49338904)

Rep: (0)
This problem has come ... and the phone worked fine. Mom uses. After a week of use, and brings said is not included ...
In fact the screen went out and does not switch - black and all.
Well stitched phone firmware 1.0.9 and everything seems fine. I suspect it has lowered to max brightness and the screen went completely (by the way strange feature)
But after the firmware was another matter ... When an incoming call is displayed on the screen only the top bar of turquoise color, very dull name of the caller and the circle that you want to move to the response / relief. Who is calling is only visible in the room, and then a bit dark.
Now I put the firmware 1.1.2 the problem persists. I can not see who is calling ...
Proximity sensor working ... What else can be the problem? Where to dig and where can adjusted?

Rep: (3)
YohaZ @ 15.05.2016, 21:45*
Who is calling is only visible in the room, and then a bit dark

Chances are you hereHOMTOM HT3 - Discussion (Post by mura802006 # 47622699)

burovikk26 @ 06.05.2016, 00:14*
How to install recovery without a PC.

I confirmthisway to work, everything is exactly as instructed.
Attached Image

Post has been editedHebckuu-koba - 17.05.16, 09:37

Hello, recently received this subject from Eider, in principle, all happy at this price, has been updated to 1.12, standing body, is now such a question, I want to backup make firmware, Ruth is not required, you only need to update rekaveri through mobaylankltuls and this rekaveri can zabekapitsya I realized all pralno?

* glycsher,
Try through standard rekaveri. There is in the backup and restore menu. As described loghere.
Attached Image

Rep: (1031)
glycsher @ 17.05.16, 11:53*
Ruth is not required, you only need to update rekaveri through mobaylankltuls
Root for this program is required.

HeBckuu-koba @ 17.05.2016, 14:11*
* glycsher,
Try through standard rekaveri. There is in the backup and restore menu. As described loghere.
[Attachment = "8095741: 04LZOU3iALA.jpg"]

Thanks for the answer, but we need to deal with incrementally backup system firmware!
And so offer to try through standard rekaveri, it means download cap stock rekaveri, and save it to a flash drive or internal memory in the root? After already on your link.

* glycsher,
No, it is a standard stock rekaveri you already have. That is, as in the photo. It is on that and a standard, that standard in all phones. You can download a standard and put rekaveri standard to standard, but why?

Post has been editedHebckuu-koba - 17.05.16, 14:20

He went into rekaveri by selecting from your Scrin (view recovery logs) after it came out more than 10 rekaveri, chose the first on the list, and began
Attached Image
and that's already half an hour without stopping. faq do next?

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 17.05.16, 19:38
Reason for editing: The rules of the section "Android - firmware" p.3.8.

Rep: (1031)
* glycsher And what is going to do something? And why do you choose this option? Turn off the phone and turn on again.

So hit the button on / off, came this kartnika, chose the second item is the same almost garbage, Th there on as a backup? [Recovery logs]
Attached Image

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 17.05.16, 19:39
Reason for editing: The rules of the section "Android - firmware" p.3.8.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 4:27