HomTom HT3 Pro - Firmware

Rep: (40)
HomTom HT3 Pro - Firmware
PictureHomTom HT3 Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Development of kernels and firmware for Homtom HT3 Pro and HT7 Pro пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Mini FAQ
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Root and Recovery
Venso Isprit U50 LTE Firmware
miscellanea
Screenshots

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 03.07.19, 05:11
Reason for editing: editing

* S-h-u-r-i-k,
Install BetterBatteryStats and see the processes at the Kernel Wakeloks whether there leds wakelock

Rep: (53)
Installed: Wakelock Detector and native CPU Spy + battery monitor - 7:00 everything is OK leds wakelock not appear, deep sleep statistics 88.5%

Post has been editedS-h-u-r-i-k - 08.05.16, 22:45

Rep: (121)
Sucks so without the LED.

* S-h-u-r-i-k,
Then you need to check more firmware 1.0.9 with this program.
* krest-finn
Well, not the other way, then the phone will work continuously. You can certainly reduce the CPU frequency manually, ie he will drive it to the maximum, but at that which thou hast set up, will live longer

Rep: (39)
Just now, in the air, it's 1.1.2 update. From 27.04.2016, for some reason, 12.52 MB. I sit updated ...
I updated for a long time. Especially long hung, while updating Android, on the optimization of applications.
The phone should build number "HT3 Pro_V1.1.2". Took off mode "energy saving", in the evening see the battery consumption.

Post has been editedviselga - 09.05.16, 08:01

Rep: (13)
Let us hope that the problem led to Fixed. "Nevsky" deserved "thank you."

Rep: (18)
About the root and flashing, I checked on rue King Ruth (pardon the tautology), and removing it, and began to be updated over the air. But received a screensaver, wipes are not helped, probably a king Ruth left their tails because of which the update does not matter. Be okuratno

Rep: (0)
I beg to 1.1.2, disabled svetodtod mtknotled, smart but still in a dream does not fall. You can see without Ruth rights which process does not allow smart to fall asleep? Who knows how to turn on the LED back?

Rep: (0)
Good day. How to change the firmware to no flied program, and most importantly contacts?

Rep: (3)
It has been updated to 1.1.2 today by air. Disabled LED using MTKnoLED.apk.
Phone without root.
The light turns off when notifications. But lit when connected to a charging o.O
At 10:01 I took off waiting for the charge of 100%, drove a little phone, until now, played online poker ~ 1-1.5 hours (and noticed that 2 times completely fell off the mobile network 2 Simcoe)
The phone went to sleep only once for 49 minutes.
stats work
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S. Antutu showed "marks" a small increase compared to 1.0.9
Antutu
Attached Image
Attached Image

bendostap @ 09.05.2016, 17:50*
Who knows how to turn on the LED back?

It is also interested in this issue

Rep: (1031)
Ars1an @ 09.05.16, 16:09*
It is also interested in this issue
for this and done a backup of the entire system. So that, if necessary, can be restored to its original condition smart.

Rep: (13)
Ars1an @ 09.05.2016, 18:09*
At 10:01 I took off waiting for the charge of 100%, drove a little phone until now

During seven hours of active use from 100 to 46%?

* burovikk26,
Backup includes preset Recovery, which actually was not going to do. Well then, yes, a little counted time to turn off the indicator. I look for a method comprising indicator back.
* ayaushev,
Active 2 hours maximum, other times almost never used.

Ars1an @ 09.05.16, 16:41*
I look for a method comprising indicator back.
well, unless the program breaking LED turns it back?

burovikk26 @ 09.05.2016, 18:43*
well, unless the program breaking LED turns it back?

Alas, there is no

Rep: (53)
Method inclusion indicator back:
Ruth needs in post # 69 on the previous page link (adapted here) describes a method of manual disconnection led - respectively, to turn to change the value to "1"

In order not to look here manual shutdownElephone G4 - Discussion (Post Turbulens # 37660206)

* S-h-u-r-i-k,
It's all clear, but I want no root as it is dispensed. For AIC MTKnoLed Root it is not required. A decompile the code and fix as it is not enthusiastic about (due to lack of skills), will be faster through FlashTools reflash and install all the programs.
sok2112 @ 09.05.2016, 12:37*
apparently king Ruth left their tails because of which the update does not matter

Here on this rut ​​and I do not want to put + yuzayu Sberbank Online, and he works as root crooked and almost bempolezen

Ars1an @ 09.05.2016, 21:29*
yuzayu Sberbank Online, and he works as root crooked and almost bempolezen

Accordingly, I would argue. And as root it works fine. Only this question in the subject no longer has relations.

HeBckuu-koba @ 09.05.2016, 23:47*
In order not to look here off manually Elephone G4 - Discussion (Post Turbulens # 37660206)

did as it is written, overloaded ... then the path specified file settings.db disappeared ... shows it in the "past", when trying to open an error (code 14) can not open database
phone while working on is still on display

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 10:24