Teclast Tbook 11 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 + Android 5.1 / 10.6 "/ 1.44GHz / 4GB RAM

Rep: (125)
DiscussionTeclast Tbook 11
Picture +PictureTeclast Tbook 11
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information
  • In the subject are allForum RulesandRules section "Laptops and UMPC"!

• Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePictureIf you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where they helped you, and write thanks.

Attached Image

Specifications:
Brand Telcast
Model Tbook 11
Color gray
Display 10.6-inch 1920 Г— 1080 Screen
CPU Cherry Trail Z8300 64bit Quad Core 1.44GHz
Intel HD Graphic GPU (Gen 8)
OS Windows 10, Android 5.1 Lollipop
RAM 4 GB OF RAM
Storage capacity 64 GB
External memory card TF card up to 128 GB (not included)
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n wireless network
Video Format 4K (4096 x 2160 px)
Primary camera 2.0 Megapixels
Secondary camera 2.0 Megapixels
Bluetooth V4.0
Features HDMI / MP3 / MP4 / WAP / Wi-Fi
Battery 3.8V / 7500mAh
Languages ​​English and Chinese
Product Weight 650 grams
Product Size 27.50 x 16.97 x 0.84 cm / 10.83 x 6.68 x 0.33 inches

Additional Information:
Discussion model lineTbook series

FAQ

Disclaimer: All that is described in this section were obtained on the basis of their own experience the forum participants on their plates. Since the plates are distinguished by hardware and versions, there is some chance that the recommendations in whole or in part will not work. In this case, the implementation of some of the recommendations made with interference in the system partitions the internal memory and BIOS device. If you do not know how to operate certain tools, what consequences this may cause and how to restore the system to its original state, do not try out to use, it can take your plate down.

How to enter the BIOS?
1. Connect any USB keyboard to the tablet via the adapter from the kit. If there is no adapter, an OTG cable will fit (MicroUSB male<->USB "mother"). When loading, when "Teclast" appears, press ESC. You can click a few times for loyalty. The tablet will boot in BIOS mode.
2. If there is no possibility to connect an external keyboard, but there is a docking keyboard (keyboard - cover), then you need to disconnect the power cable, go to the Windows password entry screen (which appears when the tablet restarts), in the lower right corner click on the power symbol (circle with a vertical bar), press Shift on the keyboard and without releasing it, click on the Restart menu that appears. The tablet will reboot in Recovery mode. After that, on the screen you need to choose Troubleshoot ->Advanced option ->UEFI Firmware Setup. The tablet will reboot into the BIOS (UEFI), the menu can be controlled from the touch screen.
3. If there is neither an external keyboard, nor a docking keyboard, but only a tablet, then you can access Recovery mode using the Msconfig utility, having previously set Safe boot (Minimal) in the parameters of the Boot sneak.

Removing Windows and allocating memory in favor of Android

Removing Android and allocating memory in favor of Windows
Because Windows is installed by the manufacturer on the last sections of the hard disk, you can delete Android and all sections associated with it, but the redistribution of these sections by regular means in favor of Windows will not work. And since Android without removing the memory reallocation on the disk to Windows does not make sense, the most expedient way to leave only Windows on the disk c redistribution of all the memory in favor of this system is to completely reinstall Windows c creation under it a single large section of memory.

Windows 10:
How to correctly reinstall Windows 10?

Teclast Tbook 11 (Post Waterfull # 50125875)

Alternative method
Actual driver link:https: //techtablets.co...st-tbook-11/downloads/

Recommendations: Before application of this method to create a separate partition (capacity of 500 MB, FAT32) and load drivers. If Windows does not boot from the tablet, you can do this with any LiveUSB which has a partitioning management software or via the command line DISKPART command. This is necessary because after the installation of the Windows "from scratch" the system can not recognize the new USB drives due to lack of drivers in the system, so the only option is to get the driver to copy them to a disk partition. After installing the drivers, this section can be removed in favor of the Windows partition. Also keep in mind that the network card driver for the link may not work (they came on E5A6, although it can be installed depends on the version of Windows) to your device, so to update the drivers to use the USB<->LAN adapter, and after upgrading via a wired network of drivers, WIFI worked normally.

If WiFi in Windows 10 is unstable
Go to the WiFi adapter settings (Control Panel - Network and sharing center - Change adapter settings - Wifi - Properties - Configure - Advanced) and see what you have. We change them experimentally for those that work as they should.
Antenna Diversity - Enabled
Bandwidth - 20_40MHz
Multi-Channel Concurrent - Disabled
Wake on Magic Packet - Disabled
Wake on Pattern Match - Disabled
Wireless Mode -IEEE 802.11 b / g / n

How to adjust screen brightness in windows 10?
By standard Windows 10 tools: Settings - System - Display - Adjust brightness level or via the Notification Center (but only in 25% increments).
For convenience, you can use these programs, call the brightness adjustment slider from the tray:
Attached fileibrightnesstray_en.zip(418.02 KB)

Attached fileBatteryModeInstaller64.zip(1.69 MB)

What can be done if there is a high processor load due to the System Interrupts process?
You need to go to the control panel - Power Options - Choose what the power button to do and disable Turn on fast sturtup mode in the Shutdown settings section

How can I switch the tablet to Android if there is no system selection menu at boot time?
You need to run the SwitchNow program.Teclast Tbook 11

Instructions on how to cure a problem when the flash drive is not visible in Windows 10

Android:

Getting ROOT

TWRP

RemixOS for Teclast Tbook11

Standard Android for TWRP

ATTENTION! It is highly recommended that you do not restore or reinstall Windows 10 using regular Windows tools; you can get an unusable system. How to do it right - read F.A.Q. under the spoiler.

Review and testing tablet from AlexDem

Post has been editedAlexDem - 06.05.18, 12:47
Reason for editing: Added info in the FAQ on reinstalling Windows 10

Rep: (0)
Clearly, a special case. I will fight. Can anyone not be aware of whether it is possible to format the main memory or share the OC. I want to throw on androjda gigs on Windows 10. When the brightness to a minimum through Wi-Fi, video youtube 10:00 spent 6% left (dynamics at maximum).

Post has been editedzopapazo - 27.04.16, 13:47

Rep: (20)
Hello! Tell me, how to display? As far as quality? Strongly whether large air gap between the glass and the display?

Rep: (6)
Images at 30% brightness
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedashapenkov - 28.04.16, 03:36

Thanks for the pictures! And what about the air layer?

I not understand this

Rep: (2)
The tablet received on 19 April gerbesta. On the whole, pleased with the card 32 gig got normal.
Use and android and vin10 in osnosnom for Internet video viewing - the battery lasts n 4 - 5 hours.

emtec Screen plate mediocre.
I had a chance to compare it with Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70L - in our color dirty. And even with the help of vin10
Driver settings is faulty.

* ashapenkov, Well, I mean much if it is felt that there is a layer of air between the glass and the touch of the tablet screen? Or sensation similar to that finger directly on the screen is?

* koolook, thank! Tell me, how on speed? One feels that given the tablet work hard, or else all the flies?

Rep: (1)
koolook @ 28.04.2016, 16:43*
emtec Screen plate mediocre.
I had a chance to compare it with Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70L - in our color dirty. And even with the help of vin10
Driver settings is faulty.

Here, too, I think, take this unit or by Lenovo A10-30http: //www.citilink.ru...bile/tablet_pc/329608/or A 10-70Lhttp: //www.citilink.ru...bile/tablet_pc/297447/

Post has been editedCTyDeHT_tlt - 28.04.16, 18:30

Hello!
All the power adapter was absent in the box?

CTyDeHT_tlt @ 28.04.2016, 18:30*
Here, too, I think, take this unit or by Lenovo A10-30http: //www.citilink.ru...bile/tablet_pc/329608/or A 10-70Lhttp: //www.citilink.ru...bile/tablet_pc/297447/

C FullHD display only the TAB 2 A10-70

Rep: (102)
skorinovden @ 28.04.2016, 20:44*
All the power adapter was absent in the box?

yes delivery: tablet, OTG cable, microUSB cable. all. any suitable adapter 5 volts. desirable current 2.5 amps, then not so long will be charged.
Root in android managed to get on the instructions from herehttp: //manguiro.blogsp...ok-11-cherrytrail.html

Rep: (2)
The power adapter had to buy at 2.1A.

Again - a good tablet.

Proizoditelnosti for common user tasks: Internet, younube, video
including 4K missing head.

When compared to the Lenovo have our two big plus sign - win 10
and a full klaviatura- Case: www.gearbest.com/tablet-accessories/pp_336280.html.

DMagister @ 29.04.2016, 08:47*
Root in android managed to get on the instructions from here

Good. If you write in Russian as it could (or at least in English), then lay in the subject header! )))

Rep: (102)
AlexDem @ 29.04.2016, 10:27*
If you write in Russian as it could (or at least in English), then lay in the subject header! )))

if I could definitely tell it;)
in written instructions to run DNXROOT.bat (from the archive, there is laid out), I launched it something it did, but nothing happened visually. ROOT.bat then launched from the same archive, he seems to put all the binaries, but it depends on operation adb shell su --daemon. in principle, it is not scary, it's starting. from the terminal to manually launched android just in case su --install.
then Ruth came to the plate, only the binary supersu not want to be updated (this warning) and the right steers kingroot

p.s. I have tried to run before kingroot, who spent a long time, but said he can not do anything, but it looks like he is a su binary is still crammed into the system.
in general, his hell, as usual: it works, but it is not clear how it happened :)

Post has been editedDMagister - 29.04.16, 09:43

I have included here was such a charge.
https: //drive.google.c...NyB68nJODdjTURjbG1zVEU
Problem with microsd have not decided yet. Threw wines 10 to factory (took 4 hours) then map saw plate 64 GB. But android has fallen off the map again (is stable with only 8 GB).

Post has been editedzopapazo - 29.04.16, 10:47

Rep: (3)
People please check the game Hearthstone normally plays)) immolation of ATP!

And then check it - works well, the brakes are not observed.

The QH Store store Ali Claudia with cover sold for a thousand rubles at the average price in other areas by 1800. In what may be a catch?

also waiting
sent on May 2

explodedhttps://yadi.sk/i/zVuiy1R1rTyS2
driver, android, programhttps://yadi.sk/d/lhw8PA1orTyaC

Rep: (7)
I got a tablet and a keyboard cover. the quality is very good. Powered shustrenko. WiFi does not fall off., Connected to a router with Chinese Ali, and the usual d-link. On Windows charges to its full. From the charger a little stank. Tablet H98plyus first wanted to, but then I saw this with fullHD keyboard and more like this, I do not regret that it has ordered.
Windows license is multilingual, office also stood, but in Chinese and require activation. Android is also multilingual. In all android apps are updated and Google services. It works flawlessly.
For internet surfing and watching videos the perfect solution for me.

Post has been editedathlon_fx - 06.05.16, 14:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/10/19, 10:51