Teclast Tbook 11 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 + Android 5.1 / 10.6 "/ 1.44GHz / 4GB RAM

Rep: (125)
DiscussionTeclast Tbook 11
Picture +PictureTeclast Tbook 11
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information
  • In the subject are allForum RulesandRules section "Laptops and UMPC"!

• Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePictureIf you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where they helped you, and write thanks.

Attached Image

Specifications:
Brand Telcast
Model Tbook 11
Color gray
Display 10.6-inch 1920 Г— 1080 Screen
CPU Cherry Trail Z8300 64bit Quad Core 1.44GHz
Intel HD Graphic GPU (Gen 8)
OS Windows 10, Android 5.1 Lollipop
RAM 4 GB OF RAM
Storage capacity 64 GB
External memory card TF card up to 128 GB (not included)
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n wireless network
Video Format 4K (4096 x 2160 px)
Primary camera 2.0 Megapixels
Secondary camera 2.0 Megapixels
Bluetooth V4.0
Features HDMI / MP3 / MP4 / WAP / Wi-Fi
Battery 3.8V / 7500mAh
Languages ​​English and Chinese
Product Weight 650 grams
Product Size 27.50 x 16.97 x 0.84 cm / 10.83 x 6.68 x 0.33 inches

Additional Information:
Discussion model lineTbook series

FAQ

Disclaimer: All that is described in this section were obtained on the basis of their own experience the forum participants on their plates. Since the plates are distinguished by hardware and versions, there is some chance that the recommendations in whole or in part is not going to work. In this case, the implementation of some of the recommendations made with interference in the system partitions the internal memory and BIOS device. If you do not know how to operate certain tools, what consequences this may cause and how to restore the system to its original state, do not try out to use, it can take your plate down.

How to enter the BIOS?
1. Connect any USB keyboard to the tablet via the adapter from the kit. If there is no adapter, an OTG cable will fit (MicroUSB male<->USB "mother"). When loading, when "Teclast" appears, press ESC. You can click a few times for loyalty. The tablet will boot in BIOS mode.
2. If there is no possibility to connect an external keyboard, but there is a docking keyboard (keyboard - cover), then you need to disconnect the power cable, go to the Windows password entry screen (which appears when the tablet restarts), in the lower right corner click on the power symbol (circle with a vertical bar), press Shift on the keyboard and without releasing it, click on the Restart menu that appears. The tablet will reboot in Recovery mode. After that, on the screen you need to choose Troubleshoot ->Advanced option ->UEFI Firmware Setup. The tablet will reboot into the BIOS (UEFI), the menu can be controlled from the touch screen.
3. If there is neither an external keyboard, nor a docking keyboard, but only a tablet, then you can access Recovery mode using the Msconfig utility, having previously set Safe boot (Minimal) in the parameters of the Boot sneak.

Removing Windows and allocating memory in favor of Android

Removing Android and allocating memory in favor of Windows
Because Windows is installed by the manufacturer on the last sections of the hard disk, you can delete Android and all sections associated with it, but the redistribution of these sections by regular means in favor of Windows will not work. And since Android without removing the memory reallocation on the disk to Windows does not make sense, the most expedient way to keep on disk only Windows c redistribution of all the memory in favor of this system is to completely reinstall Windows c creation under it a single large section of memory.

Windows 10:
How to correctly reinstall Windows 10?

Teclast Tbook 11 (Post Waterfull # 50125875)

Alternative method
Actual driver link:https: //techtablets.co...st-tbook-11/downloads/

Recommendations: Before application of this method to create a separate partition (capacity of 500 MB, FAT32) and load drivers. If Windows does not boot from the tablet, you can do this with any LiveUSB which has a partitioning management software or via the command line DISKPART command. This is necessary because after the installation of the Windows "from scratch" the system can not recognize the new USB drives due to lack of drivers in the system, so the only option is to get the driver to copy them to a disk partition. After installing the drivers, this section can be removed in favor of the Windows partition. Also keep in mind that the link network card driver may not work for your device (on E5A6 not come, although it can be installed depends on the version of Windows), so to update the drivers to use the USB<->LAN adapter, and after upgrading via a wired network of drivers, WIFI worked normally.

If WiFi in Windows 10 is unstable
Go to the WiFi adapter settings (Control Panel - Network and sharing center - Change adapter settings - Wifi - Properties - Configure - Advanced) and see what you have. We change them experimentally for those that work as they should.
Antenna Diversity - Enabled
Bandwidth - 20_40MHz
Multi-Channel Concurrent - Disabled
Wake on Magic Packet - Disabled
Wake on Pattern Match - Disabled
Wireless Mode -IEEE 802.11 b / g / n

How to adjust screen brightness in windows 10?
By standard Windows 10 tools: Settings - System - Display - Adjust brightness level or via the Notification Center (but only in 25% increments).
For convenience, you can use these programs, call the brightness adjustment slider from the tray:
Attached fileibrightnesstray_en.zip(418.02 KB)

Attached fileBatteryModeInstaller64.zip(1.69 MB)

What can be done if there is a high processor load due to the System Interrupts process?
You need to go to the control panel - Power Options - Choose what the power button to do and disable Turn on fast sturtup mode in the Shutdown settings section

How can I switch the tablet to Android if there is no system selection menu at boot time?
You need to run the SwitchNow program.Teclast Tbook 11

Instructions on how to cure a problem when the flash drive is not visible in Windows 10

Android:

Getting ROOT

TWRP

RemixOS for Teclast Tbook11

Standard Android for TWRP

ATTENTION! It is highly recommended that you do not restore or reinstall Windows 10 using regular Windows tools; you can get an unusable system. How to do it right - read F.A.Q. under the spoiler.

Review and testing tablet from AlexDem

Post has been editedAlexDem - 06.05.18, 12:47
Reason for editing: Added info in the FAQ on reinstalling Windows 10

Rep: (5)
* vitalletc , I can not help you.
The tablet was 9 months to be repaired (and buggy lag hopelessly, SD card has fallen off firmly, do not include the day the next day, after a quick charge 3 fired power controller and processor), which cost me $ 150. During this time, I bought a laptop for Lenovo ThinkPad T470 (ohrenenskaya thing).
A month ago, I took teklast to repair a completely rolled away usb, in the end, after three days of using it again ceased to be included.
On the second day, after unsuccessful attempts to wake him up, beat him on the knee with rage.
The next day, I bought a Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 Plus (another very ohrenenskaya thing) and forget all these spanye cheap teklasty and other semi-nouneym slag. Aside teklastov and other Kubota did not even look in my life! Even free @ g is clearly not necessary!

Post has been editedaverden - 09.07.18, 14:15
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (-1)
* Waterfull , Firewood should be put separately, please tell me

Rep: (1)
zdarova people, faced with the following problem: roll back Windows, the process depends on 30% and accordingly had to carry Windu (and decided to demolish completely all sections, android essentially nafig not needed) - reinstall downloaded from hats pack the drivers installed, all of the components undecided, except one, and the most important - the sensor ...

I think when you install all the same somewhere missed a driver on the sensor would be very grateful if someone suggested the name of the folder (in the cap there is a link to the driver pack, swung out)

Rep: (2)
The theme is still alive?
If yes - share wisdom, which freshest android for E5A3 model? And where it is possible to take. On ofitssayte software for 2016y year and already missing, a link leads nowhere

Post has been editedWombat2 - 17.09.18, 21:54

Rep: (56)
through two years of use the battery become "fatigued". 2 hours was enough. Yuzayu constantly, for a long time and blew Windu fotmatiroval everything according to the instructions of the cap, 64GB for android. It's here:
Teclast Tbook 11 - Discussion
Happy. But it would be a reference to order new batteries.
PS on the android version of do not care. I do not see the differences in the absolute. In telefone- 8th, the 7th drugom- in the tablet seems to be the 5th. All twist kinoshku and opens the document the same way.

Post has been editedgidiara - 20.09.18, 09:52

Rep: (67)
* gidiara
I have a live battery since aparata I have lived in all year) if interested in selling is not expensive and will send photos of tests and real capacity

Rep: (56)
Hello! I live in Odessa. If you are from Ukraine, the battery for teclast buy. If you send from another country, probably because of the price and the shipment is not worth it ...

Rep: (0)
Install and forget your unlock. How do I restore factory settings on android? Clamp the volume up and power - just turn on and select the operating system starts a window and then loaded android.

Rep: (-1)
Bonjour ALL

Someone able to customize it s3 (suspend to ram)?
I wrote the firmware on this computer does not support

: Beee: not swinging no Che writes a file can not be found! tell me where to download or even remove vindous all!

Hello
need to dump the BIOS from Teclast Tbook 12 pro
you are welcome. : Thank_you:

Rep: (3)
Yes, if the topic is still alive, who were tools for removing windows to android?

All the good days! There Teclast tbook plate 11 (E5A6) and keyboard from Tbook 10. little mistake in order, as a result of such a "disparity". I would like to cross the data exhibits. Keyboards have too similar, differ only in the number of contacts (10 Tbook at 10 and 5 at the Tbook 11). When diligent search proved that the plume from the keyboard Tbook 10 as the attached photo. That is, the loop has 5 pins (one of which is "beauty"). The remaining 5 contacts at all fake, no communication with the keyboard does not have. By this visited hopes for "symbiosis". If someone can help with this, or know one who will help - badly request bail. Otherwise you'll have to sell the keyboard, and it is so convenient it would be to use it with a keyboard ... (Buy the new is not an option, I need the touchpad to be used in Windows. A bluetooth-keyboard with touchpad on this tablet stands as one-third of the plate).

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
aerbaku @ 09.06.19, 23:05*
if the topic is still alive, who were tools for removing windows to android?

Keep us! Or later, the theme of the corpse?

Rep: (3)
Friends, above fellow asked about firmware for E5A3. I also need it - killed accidentally and wind and android. Maybe someone is available. I wrote in support of - silence. It is unlikely that the next time I'm buying products of this company - no support.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19 05:00