> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC 10 / HTC 10 Lifestyle - Buy | Smartphone, 5.2 ”"
-
Buying 10s
Bought satisfied [ 221 ] ** [30,65%]
Bought, dissatisfied [ 27 ] ** [3,74%]
I will definitely buy [ 158 ] ** [21,91%]
I will not buy [ 20 ] ** [2,77%]
Not yet decided to take it or not [ 285 ] ** [39,53%]
Already selling (sold) [ 10 ] ** [1,39%]
Total votes: 721

Rep: (1457)
PurchaseHTC 10, HTC 10 Lifestyle
PictureHTC 10, HTC 10 Lifestyle, Perfume
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Viper10 firmware пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | HTC 10 camera talk пїЅ | HTC Fans Club пїЅ

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedBigdef - 27.05.17, 21:07
Reason for editing: added rubricator

Rep: (0)
* zelnet18,
not highly recommend. It passed with 10 Lifeslyle on Nubia z17 mini. And a new phone at times better works, despite the fact that the same chip. Flashing 10 Lifestyle - Android 7.0.1, an extremely crude, and be renewed, no one will cut.

Rep: (26)
Tell me, NTS10 on 2sim are ?, want to buy Avito whether and what to pay attention. Rumor 2 sim officially purchased, p everywhere under 1 sim, including on the HTC website

Rep: (8)
* camber96,
Do not come with two SIM

Should you buy on ebey? . The description says the new.

Rep: (3)
Prompt store htc-online.ru normal, no problems with it if you buy from the regions? Price 20 990r is now normal for a phone?

is dying my htc 10, I want to change the phone. Prompt standards store at Alyx or better the new htc desire 12 to take?

tell good people, thanks in advance

Rep: (5)
Choose between 10 and htc leeco le 2. What to choose? Leek cheaper and suffer a big difference?

You can safely take the confiscated goods, warranty - 1 god.M10.Versiya to 32Gb, okolo10k and to 64Gb +1700 (l / s) .There lifestyle (9k), evo (7k)..

Post has been editedAllexMega - 31.05.19, 02:33
Reason for editing: Editing Text

Rep: (394)
If someone decided to take the recovered Alik, be careful. I came across a sample nedokleenym screen (dokleil itself) and, most importantly, with omnivizhn camera module instead of sony imx377. This fiasco. Yes, the pixel size is the same, the same number of megapixels, ois, and so on ... But there are problems with Rav (only one guglokamera started up) and omnitochki on Rawaha.

Rep: (36)
Should I take it smart with Ali?

Pitched on its screen Htc 10 are going to order or ali ebey and stuck in the embodiments. Advise where it is better to take, can anyone have experience in purchasing. Maybe where you can take the B / U (removed from the original).

Rep: (115)
Ref Ali

6 330.34 rubles. 66% DISCOUNT |
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32792348780.html

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

good day

Do not tell whether there is a video of the disassembly of the phone?
On YouTube this model is not found

Rep: (45)
If necessary, sell your unit, I will give 4,000 tons. The battery has become weak, excellent condition, taking on Alyx for 6100

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/03/20, 8:16