RKRemote control | Turn your Android smartphone into a remote control for set-top boxes

Rep: (582)
RkRemoteControl

Version 2.0.4

(for RK3188 (work with others) Not guaranteed, compatibility with other chips will be added.If compatible with your device write in the subject ))

Last update of the program in the header:25.04.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
is a proprietary application from Rockchip, which allows you to remotely control a mini-computer from a smartphone, or any other device running Android.

Description:
An application for Android devices based on the Rockchip RK3188 processor, which allows you to remotely control a mini pc from a smartphone, or any other Android device.
Both devices must be on the same WIFI network.

Instruction:
It is possible to start the on-screen keyboard, control with the cursor, gamepad mode.
Instruction:
In the gamepad mode, you can control (for example, in games) using smartphone gyros, which is very convenient.
On your phone or tablet, open the RKRemoteControl application. Connect to the device found.
The RKRemoteControl application can work in three modes:

Input mode - designed to control your ANDROID TV BOX in the most common cases - moving the cursor on desktops, opening and configuring applications, and so on.

Input mode has two sub-modes:

Mouse - when you move your finger across the screen of the control device, the cursor will move on the screen of the controlled device. A single touch of the screen is equivalent to a click.

Scrolling - when you move your finger across the screen of the control device, the page will scroll on the screen of the managed device. A single touch of the screen is, again, equivalent to a click.

Control mode is designed to control the video and audio player.

Game mode is a virtual joystick.
Going to the settings menu, you can disable unnecessary buttons, and the necessary - to arrange as you think is more convenient.

To customize control in a particular game, you must do the following:

On your ANDROID TV BOX, launch the RKGameControl application and create a control profile by clicking the drop-down list in the upper left corner of the screen.

Next, start the game (the RKGameControl application interface should be visible over the game interface, this is normal). Drag the joystick buttons RKRemoteControl to the desired screen buttons.
Save the settings and hide the RKGameControl interface by clicking the button with the red arrow in the upper left corner of the screen.

You can start playing! On your Android touch device, switch the app to Game mode and control the gameplay with a virtual joystick.

Android required: 2.3 and higher

Russian interface: Not

A source: Here!

Attached ImageNot

Attached Image
Attached Image
RkRemoteControl 2.0.4Attached fileRKRemoteControlGeneralCastV2.0.4.apk(2.34 MB)
RkRemonteControl 2.0.4Rus Here

Attention!
If your device you want to control is not installedeHomeMediaCenterbe sure to installAttached fileeHome121109.apk(1.88 MB)

Russian version:Attached fileeHome121109.Rus.apk(1.85 MB)
thankpapasha55
eHomeMediaCenter 2.0.27RusAttached filecom.rockchip.mediacenter-1.apk(1.89 MB)

eHomeMediaCenter version 2.3.3_140829

Attached Image
Performance with other chips (verified by users):Try different versions of the program!

Past versions
RkRemoteControl 1.1.0Attached fileRKRemoteControlV1.1.0-1116.apk(2.16 MB)

RkRemoteControl 2.0.2Attached fileRKRemoteControlGeneralCastV2.0.2.apk(2.59 MB)

RkRemoteControl 2.0.3Attached fileRKRemoteControlGeneralCastV2.0.3.apk(2.59 MB)

RkRemoteControl 2.0.3RusAttached fileRKRemoteControlGeneralCastV2.0.3.Rus.apk(2.59 MB)
thankpapasha55

Post has been editedkerbala - 17.12.17, 22:47
Reason for editing: HomeMediaCenter version 2.3.3_140829

Rep: (1)
and how to switch the "keyboard" in Russian?

t23093 @ 22.06.17, 20:56*
and how to switch the "keyboard" in Russian?

Downloadthisversion of.

Rep: (0)
Show you how to manage the games and what is rkgamecontrol application where you can download it?

On the previous post I answer himself. Joystick Utility.

Attached files

Attached fileRKGameControlSetting.apk(467.89 KB)

Rep: (18)
It has long been looking for an alternative to infrared control a TV Stick Mouse okromya

Ps 3020 from dexp, normal flight

Rep: (18)
] I like everything, but if you disable the screen loses svyaz.Ni any TASK kileerov not ustanovleno.Proveryal 3 ustroistva

Post has been editedmifa76 - 26.08.17, 11:39

There is a question, when you connect consoles via a LAN cable, RKRemote smartphone does not see the console, when you connect consoles to the same network via WiFi all ok.
I would like to still use ethernet to connect the set-top box.
Questions:
1. Prefix bought recently, analogue V88
https: //ru.aliexpress....g0s.9042311.0.0.VzlGQH
2. Current router from your ISP (Dom.ru) until you climb into the settings, there may be something wrong.
3. Is there somewhere in the source code RKRemote?

Rep: (25)
I put HomeMediaCenter version 2.3.3_140829, who could be useful. Pulled out of the dongle firmware HX_3229-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY49F eng.ren.20171012.114000.

Attached files

Attached fileeHomeMediaCenter_2.3.3_140829.apk(2.12 MB)

Rep: (2)
The guys all privet.Ustanovil on Home prefix and phone Rk, something I can not soedenitsa not tell me some advice?

Post has been editedraf0668 - 05.01.18, 23:11
Reason for editing: Missed the word

raf0668 @ 05.01.18, 23:10*
I installed on the console

start with the fact that a set-top box?

X 96 2/16

Rep: (172)
raf0668 @ 06.01.2018, 10:28*
X 96 2/16

Past, will not work for your device. Look here in the catalog: Catalog of programs for Android media consoles

Search Search can not find

raf0668 @ 06.01.18, 10:55*
Search Search

Try such variant

Tell me please. Prefix TX2 RK3229 application is running but does not show the cursor on the screen, but it really is and moves it just invisible. How can I fix it? ATP beforehand.

RK3368 is not hem. I tried all versions, danced with a tambourine - is not connected in any way.

Rep: (9)
IMHO it's quiet horror ... how to draw the curtain, for example? text input through zh..u made ... for whom all this program? do for people? : Rofl:

p.s. I will put a normal remote control.

Also could not pull up RK3368.Zhal on 3066 very vyruchal.Podozhdem can finished))

Prefix h96 max - rk3399 - put the latest 2.0.4 rus - does not see the attachment on your phone, how to solve?

Rep: (4)
I have two consoles on two televisions. Both are defined as a smartphone: eHomeMediaCenter.
How to change the name?
To distinguish between the two consoles.

Post has been editedMakeDarxan - 04.03.18, 14:41

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/04/20, 12:02