Mio mivue 538 does not turn on | need help to revive

Rep: (0)
Good day. Model 538 hangs on a black screen with a warning, more is not loaded, what can be done? I tried to insert a card after it in the computer, so the card is opened but no record of any copy or create a folder, nothing is impossible, for the second card I zasral what he does with them ?! I tried a low level format on the camera, the camera down can save pictures, I can copy them (when the card is in fotike), but does not remove, and pour a new firmware can not. It's like at all?)

Rep: (66)
SryMyBad , Flash cards deteriorate, it is quite common, especially with frequent failures in Rege is most often due to mustard acc. Visyak when running the screen saver - a sure sign of a software failure, it is necessary to alter, not the usual update from the map, but in other ways for the case of inoperable software. For 538 to alter the programming, such as dump there 568 Mio MiVue looking dump 25Q128F (Post jubatovpda # 59980173) Dump 538.rar (3,55 MB) - taken from https://antonovich.me/...fw-restore/#comment-83 There also is an explanation of what to do. If something is not clear, you can write me in PM.

bvj + @ 29.10.17, 17:22*
SryMyBad, flash cards deteriorate, it is quite common, especially with frequent failures in Rege is most often due to mustard acc. Visyak when running the screen saver - a sure sign of a software failure, it is necessary to alter, not the usual update from the map, but in other ways for the case of inoperable software. For 538 to alter in the programmer, there is such a dump in 568 Mio MiVue looking dump 25Q128F (Post jubatovpda # 59980173) Dump 538.rar (3,55 MB) - taken fromhttps://antonovich.me/...fw-restore/#comment-83There also is an explanation of what to do. If something is not clear, you can write me in PM.

Thanks for the answer. Do I understand correctly that you need a programmer (I have not) and of basic skills rations (they also do not have)? Maybe someone knows how many may ask for this procedure when? And yet why are you still buy MIO, with other registrars have the same problems? And that all happened, I do not reflash the card and did not do anything, just started the car, and then a black screen.

Post has been editedSryMyBad - 29.10.17, 19:27

Rep: (271)
SryMyBad @ 29.10.17, 19:19*
And yet why are you still buy MIO, with other registrars have the same problems?

Exactly why? Registrars Ambarella processor is much easier and more adequate, and firmware modifications and users themselves out dopilivat and no dancing with tambourines such

I could not answer short, so a spoiler: scratch_one-s_head:
SryMyBad Once I wrote "To alter in the programmer 538," it is logical to assume that the programmer is needed for this: D soldering skills too need, and no elementary chip soldering iron is not removed, you need a hair dryer for soldering / disassembly, and specials. an adapter for mounting it into the programmer (and such adapters terribly expensive) or thin hairs makeshift to solder it to socket. How much will it cost you to say I can not, all depends on the greed of some is such that their "service" is almost meaningless financially. It is necessary to refer to the sane spice.
I do not buy any Mio, nor any other regi, I have them repaired. In terms of reliability Mio is no better and no worse than others of the same class, all done in the same factories in China for different customers (brands), which are more or less involved in the design, some even only purchase, asking stick them titles and make special package. Problems with the batteries, and as a consequence of failure SD-card and software faults are the same for all regov batteries, with some nuances. Somehow, these batteries Mio though seemingly more impressive than most anonymous acc. without the name of the manufacturer, but bring them to repair entirely of dead acc. with corresponding consequences.
About "what happened", without going into the jungle, about the same as would happen if all the time to turn off PC just pulling the plug out of the socket - you're lucky a couple of times, and then still lose files on the screw. In regah acc. needed in the first place to switch off the ignition when the car, registration had to shut down cleanly, receiving power from the ACC. No normal acc. - will fail and the video files and settings, and software in the flash memory. She SD-Card - also in fact a microcomputer with its software, which can also run off, after which the card can not be restored. Plus life flash in them is not very big and they quickly "wear out".

Leon cars It is difficult to explain to the layman what is the difference and especially to repair regov Ambarelle compared with others, but can you believe it just seems to the user that there is time for Ambarell software for programming via USB, it is easier to them. In fact, in addition to this there is still a lot of problems, which decided to do considerably more complex than others, and as a rule simply is not profitable, so if zashilsya via USB - good, and if not, you can throw away. Working with the programmer - it is for you dancing with a tambourine, and a routine for repairers, and many times more efficient than using someone else's software, because no depending on whether the computer sees this registration via USB or not, you will find a suitable network elf, kindly provided by the manufacturer or not, etc. etc .. With the programmer, I always know that if there is a firmware update, if merged others, I can fill it without question.
A self-made modifications to the firmware and dopilivaniyami - a single song, it's for those who do nothing, with all due respect for their hard work. Well, there was a pair of enterprising programmers, well, they did something for something which models, and so what? From this Ambarella it has become more user-friendly? What it was once excavated and made long ago overgrown with moss and its regi already worked and it sat happily, and those enthusiastic fervor has dried up. On the other hand, in principle, with any other regami on any other mechanism Protsakh picking about the same - firmware thought, well, sit disassembles, vayay improvements))
Modification of firmware from the manufacturer - is also in no way depends on the processor, but only from the manufacturer. Just Historically, the leading developers regov primarily used the most advanced processors and their choice in the beginning was quite miserable and the leader was always Ambarella. Therefore, it turned out that all developers regov dopilivat dopilivat and software, often releasing the next version, and in particular this applies to the more expensive regov Ambarelle. Now and processors become dark, and the constant downward trend in prices due to strong competition and the desire faster to produce more and more new models lead to the fact that "licking" software to engage in no time, and if someone is releasing the next version of the software , more often just because of critical errors. And essno it does not depend on the type of processor, because the developers is absolutely no difference, they are equally well may change the software for any processor, in what would have made no reg.
Do not pretend to be an unconditional right, this is my IMHO :)

Rep: (1)
I have a similar problem has got out on myo 538. Exactly worked for three years. When starting a greeting text and freezes. When you try to get a battery tore trail on the screen. More I will not return, but I think Needless extra dances. It's a pity, but probably need to buy a new one, similar to 6000 rubles.
Removal from service. After a year or one and a half to change the battery, but you can get on a low-quality. Or hold for regika constant power and manually disable.

All regov when the first symptoms of the demise of the battery (which is not enough for a normal shutdown regs after disabling auto ignition, resulting in unreadable appear broken video files from Mio are marked with a red cross) should be urgently changed acc. or at least to replace strictly observe the rule - first off the registration button, and then turn off the ignition. And it's better to new low-quality acc., Than no.

Rep: (1)
There I did not have an accident more than a year, not even looked what he writes. I wanted to update the camera, but forgot. As usual, it all happened suddenly, cold and Accum zdoh

In order not to produce threads, ask here.
Navigator Mio 536, two years worked perfectly. Then he began to turn off after a few minutes after the launch. I took it to the service from the list on the website Myo - battery was sentenced there. My protest that turned off even when working from the cigarette lighter insisted that the case in the battery. As a result, diagnosis and repair took more than 1.5 months. When the pick up, I checked - the registrar has successfully worked for 5 minutes. I put in the car and drove it shut down again. As a result, empirically found out that the recorder is turned off as soon as the movement begins, in parked cars can write for hours. What could be the problem? The service is no longer desires to apply (((

spirit0fwar Most often the cause of food, most likely in the contacts in the connector, and the fault can be plug into the recorder (unreliable these mini-USB), and plug in the cord storage, and contacts in the cigarette lighter, and the very memory, and not necessarily something one thing, it may well be, in any combination. The battery in these cases helps a little, and when he really dead, then it is even more marked, but with a serviceable battery "jarring" contact causes shutdown, restarts and freezes. Try it without traffic cars just wiggle the connectors from Regal in the cigarette lighter, the cord along its entire length. In any case, check off whether the motion, but the food is not of memory, but only from the built-in battery.
This is a typical problem to users too lazy to remove memory from under the skin, so carry a repair is not a complete set, and only the reg, and then another, and unhappy that when the cause is not found or have gone astray and have spent too much time, which affects on the price or part of something removed, but the root cause remained, etc.

Rep: (3)
Good day ... if someone faced with that obtained from bricks reg .. principle and lowered his hands and poshrl for new, ready to buy adequate price display with a train ...

Rep: (7)
vborisov1607 @ 09.11.17, 14:27*
if someone faced with that obtained from bricks reg .. principle and lowered his hands and poshrl for new, ready to buy adequate price display with a train ...

What kind of example?
The new registrar has ordered this in the service has not yet gone.
When ozvuchat repair cost, it will be clear whether there is a sense in restoring.
And I like the 568, spent 4 years.

You used first reg model and display type specified before discussing the price :)

Rep: (7)
I specify, Myo-568.
touch screen.

Yes, something about a model I did not say ... ... littering need a model reg 568 well, or display kd24g1-40nc-a1 ... the price I want to hear from you ... the cost of a new display principle, I know ... but I would like to save you ... Oh, I do not need a sensor ... sensor is separated from the matrix and functions flawlessly ...

Post has been editedvborisov1607 - 22.11.17, 11:06

Good day! I have on hand Mivue 688, upgrade to the latest version of the software with the Russian-language website Mio, and everything works well until until the memory card is full. After that, the recording stops, and the DVR is working as usual, shows the speed, camera and notice only that the record does not go by a red circle in the corner, who does not blink. Solved by formatting the memory card until the next fill it. In what may be the problem? Already tired of constantly check whether the record is or not. a new memory card for 32gb.
P.S. DVR bought to the commission, so there are no documents on him. Warranty does not apply.

Oh))) Again I)))) On the last record (02.28.17, 15:49), it did not take much time ... died batteries and reg hanging in the English turned on. Vypayal stick, replace the battery, filled dump signs of life device does not deliver (possibly dump damaged or something ugrel, although more on the dump looks for often doing such things). I will try to resurrect it, Reg worthy and not let down at all. Try dumps and if I can resurrect reg then lay here dumps.
ps if you have any questions please write to the PM for a lot of work and for all not to follow))))

Posted on 04/12/2017, 22:12:

Zorge777 @ 24.11.17, 09:23*
Zorge777

I think to upgrade the firmware one more time and try a different USB flash drive ... I had a flash drive that can be washed by hand and the registrar refused to wash her.

Someone above asked why MIO - answer so ... Was DVR (model I do not remember, is still working and have no complaints, only the video quality is not very much). Texet 3-4 model changed as gloves steadily once a week for the dead for unknown reasons. I took Karki - duck he drove smoothly out of the city to the city of Monchegorsk and Murmansk was dead as soon as I entered the city. I had to go back that would return to the store. After MIO was purchased and is no longer observed problems.
ps Only myo normally tolerate frosts ....

s007s @ 04.12.17, 23:11*
filled dump signs of life device does not deliver (possibly dump damaged
The last time you
s007s @ 28.02.17, 16:49*
After dump the way it's executed and Russian Post wrote
With the fright of the dump has been damaged?
Dumps have suchhere(Version I do not know, did not check) andhere(Tested, working, version VL00.0B.F2.FR1).

bvj + @ 05.12.17, 04:44*
With the fright of the dump has been damaged?

I took a dump on the Web ... And when he was at home, I came across this topic and remembered that there lecturing))) Today I will try to dump out of your post. That which I found in the internet either damaged or flash drive had died ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 4:55