Mio mivue 538 does not turn on | need help to revive

Rep: (188)
* oduvan ,
Mio mivue 538 is not activated (Fasting Ivan Arzamas # 69624185)

Rep: (66)
* oduvan, independent solution is described in the same place just below Mio mivue 538 does not turn on
Dump enclosure 518.
PS. Adapter, said there is no reason to buy further, it is complete with a programmer (this card adapter), and the link to the adapter actually sell the clip, and at the same time it also has an adapter. Clip is used for remaking in the programmer without watering flushes, but this way I do not advise anyone can be a problem if you do not know the subtleties.

Attached files

Attached fileDump_518.01.02.15.rar(2.78 MB)

Rep: (1)
Dump MiVue 688 Nanda stands there looking for 270 Mb and sundry to stitch count in English cards are no Russian here and looking.

shtomaalex @ 11.03.19, 12:56*
there should Nanda

Probably have to look for a long time, few people have a programmer for Nand flash drives ...

Programmers are not such a rarity, but the sockets and adapters for all types of buildings will not save enough. With the price of each of several sput they pay off only in the stream.

Rep: (0)
The benefit of not so many pages, read quickly! But about 528 were a couple of times, but not quite as in my case. I suspect that the 528 and 538, on which the dump I have seen the same in the filling, so you can easily sew, not, right?
Moroz, left in the car overnight and everything is not enabled, vaabsche ... light up when power is applied charge indication, but why is blinking alternately green-litho / red. I think yeah, batteries, replaced, kerchief slung, losses at power diode lights up red color and all, no sound, no greeting, no indication on the small screen, of course, does not react to pressing buttons! If you long press the power button, the LED turns green. With the power off and no external power supply, when you turn on the second red LED lights on and off, and so any number of times after pressing the button paver.
The result is ... Th? If you sew, the 538 comes in 528, if not, it Gdeb 528 found. Or through a micro SD to try?
PS battery a little boo put, the bank has 3.2 volts before you put, like as the lower threshold Lio battery ....

If you do not start, then the card will not work. If you can sew a programmer, then you can certainly try. Interchangeability firmware with 538 I do not know, but as usual for these processors AIT8427 dump can be made of the firmware for the card, which is on ofsayte.
In attachem put read from a working machine.
The voltage on the ACC. it does not matter and nothing says. Quality acc. It depends on its internal resistance (esr), because of its increase and problems arise and have to be replaced, and this parameter tester can not be measured, or rather need look no voltage itself, and how it changes when applying the charging current or load.

Attached files

Attached fileMiVue_528.rar(3.18 MB)

* bvj + , PRSP for the answer! Essentially put the firmware for the programmer?

Friends, hands down. Mio 538. How many, at first white stripes and some wheezing, glitches, and then hung on the splash screen "Warning .." and truncated. Read threads went to the website, download the correct size of a dump and from 538 th. Hairdryer heated and removed the stick. While warming - blown mikrodetalyushku nearby. Put the stick in the clothespin, stitched with verification. 40 minutes, everything is OK. Heated seats hairdryer, pulled the stick on the sides a little freewheeling solder soldering iron. 2:00 Sadilov mikrodetal in place, such as in the form of the village. Nope :( microscope Battery came dvuhprovodkovy soldering controller -... Trouble tester measured the voltage between the red and black wires - nothing Empty terminals This battery very good activity, charge there Well, how not to try to start something ?? Sobral,... included ... Solid orange flame If you shake the power button -. changes to green Sometimes That's all the result...
Is it possible to restore such skilful hands of the residents of Moscow and the Moscow region (Korolev, Mytishchi, Lyubertsy), or kranty him?

* bolden33, Yes, I think in the programmer, to sew, too, in the programmer.
* wars32, sure you can recover. What a mikrodetal something? In the photo you can show? Maybe she had died at the photo I'd figured, maybe this or not. Or bad soldered flash, the symptoms are also very similar. Cancer it is not turned over by accident? Yes, and it is not as a hairdryer should be planted, not just warm the charge, and then press the top mikruhu, but first put on the board, and then warming. She bottom sole, which should be soldered to the board for this purpose and need a complete heating mikruhi. Solder may be in any workshop on electronics, where cell, plates, etc.
PS The fact that the red and black battery cables was 0 - it does not matter, it must be so if he acc. discharged below the threshold triggering a security module (controller, as you called it), that's the module and disconnected ends to the ACC. more is not dead.

Post has been editedbvj + - 15.03.19, 01:33

* bvj + , Thank you for participating. The position of the stick is not confused, in fact heated, pressed, reheated. Then soldering the sides freewheeling. It was the first experience with a hairdryer. I watchmaker :)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedwars32 - 15.03.19, 08:18
Reason for editing: Photos attached detalyushki

Looks like everything is normal. Circuits - resistance to Hold / Reset input to spoil it hard. I have checked the tester whether the closures of any flushes feet on common (only 4-I should be) and if there is normal, then tried again to remove the flash and read it to see what it is now. Laid out to see a dump sewn.

Very sorry for the delay. Attach files, which through programmer Sew the stick. Archive wrapped - so not loaded.
Weather tester shown in California. Tseshka 1960. Sharpened probe.

Attached files

Attached fileSD_16.zip(4.9 MB)

Post has been editedwars32 - 19.03.19, 21:44

I saw the file, hehttps://yadi.sk/d/6BazXkdy39J7Cu(Also posted on568 Mio MiVue looking dump 25Q128F Post # 11). He's a normal, properly made out of. Firmware update with 538.01.09.14.zip cards should work. But he zashilsya, knocked Does that while not soldered nakosyachil whether the programmer, do not know why I suggested again vypayat and count. If stocks in soldering is not found, then the other way, I do not see.

Rep: (1)
HELP myo pyuobnovleniya 785 after the firmware is not vklyuchaetsya .chto do?

* alera 31 ,
Find a full dump of the flash drive and flash on the programmer

Mio 568 was purchased in 2014. Approximately 2017 winter began to notice that after a long parking the car, when it starts beeping reg became, as colored bands running across the screen. Disconnect it from the "network", and after 10 minutes, everything is OK. I realized that he was "freezing" and solved the problem, turn it off, at the time of long-term parking. Then, start the car and turn on the interior warms reg. Somewhere in the same period, there were glitches when upgrading firmware with of.sayta: the speed limit is 255km-shows, no longer "see" the camera. Autumn 2018 brought new troubles. Became spontaneously switched off. do not keep records, including the last one when turned off. At some point when the screen saver greeting warning published in English, but he continued to work reg. On the same day, he crashes and screen saver again become Russian. Glitches are gone. About a month worked fine, but do not retain the last video. IRS at some point when you turn on the welcome screen does not go. I tried to update the firmware via a USB flash drive, with of.sayta, to no avail. I read on a forum, it is possible to bring back to life by flashing pouring "directly", but no such work skills or tools are not. I live in the boonies so to speak, involved in repair workshops regov not. Search somewhere in obl.tsentre as saying about the black cat. Maybe someone from respected members of the forum will help with the repairs? Batteries new already bought on Ali.

Rep: (22)
malysh74 @ 27/04/19, 20:45*
I live in the boonies so to speak, involved in repair workshops regov not.

Good afternoon!
It is necessary to write the name of the hinterland, the neighbors may reappear. repair workshop regov not need, need someone with straight arms, having a soldering station (hair dryer), any simple programmer well, and the ability to use it. Links to image file there seems even in this thread. For exampleMio MiVue 568 looking for a dump 25Q128F

Post has been editedAlexander_NS - 27.04.19, 20:59

All these symptoms indicate that the firmware is still alive, do not break, but the battery was dead. Replace as soon as possible, until they hung to death. Now while I do not see the need to alter. Now, if after replacing acc. (If done correctly with the preservation of the native module from the old acc.) Will hang on the splash screen, and so on, then it will be possible to think about the firmware, and most likely it will be possible to do by flashing the card, without a programmer. The programmer is needed if the full body of externally or hanging on the splash screen completely.
Problems with updates of cameras database - this is another topic, rewrite the same version even with the card, even in the programmer will not help.

Rep: (22)
malysh74 @ 27/04/19, 20:45*
IRS at some point when you turn on the welcome screen does not go

bvj + @ 27.04.19, 23:21*
or hanging on the splash screen completely.

So he kind of hangs on the splash screen

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 4:55