Mio mivue 538 does not turn on | need help to revive

Rep: (16)
Good day to all.

There mio mivue 538 problems began long ago for the winter.
First, when the observed white screen, which eliminates rebooting.
But these days the machine hovered stupidly when the hanging message saying that you have to be careful and that is out there about the law, and then no movement.
Attempts were unsuccessful to flash.
How to drive the computer is not defined.
Support silent, and something tells that they are dynamite, and hint at the paid services.

As far as I understand the service needs some software, but web search also did not bring success.
Maybe there are options for revival of toys, and even feel sorry for him as it is.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Rep: (44)
Disassemble, chop off akkamul for half an hour ... But the chance to help - is negligible. I think the problem with the software. Without stick way too hangs?

Without flash crashes more quickly.
Also I think that there is a chance guilt batteries
Meryl multimeter, voltage on it is zero. With the advent of time, I will try to revive.
As long as it took to replace dexp ev-710, but I want to bring back into operation boyfriend, good regik.

Support myo was dull, send money to pay services, although I am sure that there is a software, which can easily revive it.

Rep: (0)
the same problem with the 350 who knows how to take it apart?

Communication with Tech support did not lead to results.
They confidently sent to service centers where you have to pay money.

In this case, it is clear that it is enough that a simple service softiny, which come to life with the help of the registrar

We found some solutions? of information on the net zero
Attached Image

M
Images under the spoiler!

Post has been editedCrazyzy - 24.10.16, 20:55

Absolutely nothing.
MIOshniki send forest service center.
A network until such decisions are not very rich.

Temporarily forgotten, and took another. Maybe then again I try to resuscitate if that accomplish your goal.

Rep: (1072)
Yesterday died Mio MiVue 588.
I worked for 2 years and: suicide:
symptoms one to one like you
I make out the beast. warmed hairdryer -: wallbash:

Without Rega can not go, there is a sad practice (
Today, stepped on a rake old, I went and bought a 688: grabli:

History of My Mio:
338 - dead - 3 months
358 - Akuma and speaker are dead, he works - a flight of 1.5 years
588 - dead - worked exactly 2 years
688 - now - October 2016

Attached Image
Attached Image

338 - dead - 3 months

So if the device is under warranty, why not take it to the service?

688 good models, but he is now with dekspom 710th ride because I took it for 500 rubles.
For that kind of money I do not feel sorry for any event that it can happen.

Myo would take again, whether the price is cheaper, but now is not yet up to registrars.
A 538-th is looking at me with one eye and is waiting when will revive

Rep: (3)
P $ ychoSoci @ L, azykka, asd255
you need to flash the flash directly. Firmware Chinese do not give. SC say send them at its own expense ...
Such instructions here seen for the other modelshttps://antonovich.me/...1/27/mivue-fw-restore/

Post has been editedChester_sk8 - 19.12.16, 11:50

* Chester_sk8,
Vidal these instructions.
But honestly, yet lazy, and do not have time to deal with it to the registrar.

I've updated the camera to the M & E 536, and the registrar died lit only red LED is neta firmware was now a need to dump to 25Q128fv stick in the internet it found only for Mio 538 interesting podaydetli it to the 536 there is a USB flash drive with the old cards atuda maybe you can get a dump but I do not progromist and progrommator under BIOS there Can anyone help with a dump to 536 mio

Rep: (2)
After all I did for the instructions in this recorderthe site. Here also, by analogy, desoldering flash drive, sew up the BIOS.newororiginalthere is. Once downloaded onto a USB flash drive with the update myo site, do all the instructions, update, and placed as a result of recorder shows all right.
Attached Image

Attached Image

p.s. Recovery is suitable for similar models.

Post has been editedheyobo - 14.02.17, 10:15

Hello, I have a brick mio 338p. Founded program which can be sewn our VR

Posted on 14/02/2017, 15:42:

Here is the linkhttp: //forumpovideoreg.../showthread.php t = 1650?

Attached files

Attached fileDirectUSB_Universal.rar(14.24 MB)

How to enter the 538 mio in flashing mode?

Post has been edited81076 - 17.02.17, 13:40

Rep: (1072)
to write bin file to SD
insert into the machine
turn on

Rep: (3)
It happened the same garbage this morning, all because of the fact that zdohlo battery. 200mAh battery found on and changed, not help, the problem persists. This one took a dump
and poured onto a flash drive through a programmer. Then he flashed through a USB flash drive firmware and the device will function normally. After dump the way it's executed and Russian written message and then turn the camera on. Hopefully someone will need this infa.
ZY I have a device Mio 568.
ZYY battery cost $ 200r, work - free :-)

Post has been editeds007s - 28.02.17, 15:50

* s007s,
Where I bought a battery?

If not on, the dark screen after switching on or record video with pixels / artifacts - will only perekatka proca.

Rep: (4)
Mio 568 freezes on startup. Tell me where to download a dump ... where links are no longer active (((Thanks.

Post has been editedFUNKE_GPS - 21.03.17, 15:38

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/25/19, 04:54