> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot Rainbow - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Firmware
What firmware do you use or would you recommend for use?
I use stock firmware [ 106 ] ** [63,1%]
Helios [ 14 ] ** [8,33%]
Chameleon Family [ 0 ] ** [0%]
XOS [ 7 ] ** [4,17%]
LineageOS [ 6 ] ** [3,57%]
One of the mods from Ilya5433 [ 3 ] ** [1,79%]
Cubot Note S Port [ 2 ] ** [1,19%]
Port with HomTom HT16 [ 3 ] ** [1,79%]
Cubot ECHO Port [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Cubot ECHO based AOSP [ 5 ] ** [2,98%]
Resurrection Remix [ 2 ] ** [1,19%]
Slim rom [ 0 ] ** [0%]
XOSP [ 0 ] ** [0%]
ViperOS [ 0 ] ** [0%]
OctOS [ 0 ] ** [0%]
EMUI [ 7 ] ** [4,17%]
MokeeOS [ 4 ] ** [2,38%]
crDroid [ 4 ] ** [2,38%]
TST MOD [ 1 ] ** [0,6%]
AICP [ 4 ] ** [2,38%]
Total votes: 168

Rep: (39)
DiscussionCubot rainbow
PictureCubot rainbow
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image

Specifications
General characteristics:
OS Version - Android 6.0
Body Type - Classic
SIM card type - micro SIM
The number of SIM-cards - 2
Mode of operation of several SIM-cards - alternate
Weight - 180 g
Dimensions (WxHxT) - 72x142x8.8 mm

Screen
Screen type - color IPS, 16.78 million colors, touch
Type of touch screen - multitouch, capacitive
Diagonal - 5 inches.
Screen resolution - 1280x720
2.5D glass NO

Multimedia
The main camera - 13 million pixels. (interpolation 8 million pixels.), LED flash, autofocus, aperture F / 2
The front camera is, 5 million pixels.
Headphone jack - is, 3.5 mm

Connection
Communication - GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, H +, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB
Satellite navigation - GPS, A-GPS

Memory and processor
The processor - MediaTek MT6580a (he's MT6580), 1300 MHz, 4 cores
Video Processor - Mali-400 MP2
The amount of internal memory - 16 GB
The amount of RAM - 1 GB
Slot for memory cards - is, up to 128 GB

Nutrition
Battery - 2200 mAh (confirmed)
Type of charging connector - micro USB

Other
Sensors - light, proximity
USB host is

Firmware
Recovery
Instructions
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 11.04.19, 19:38
Reason for editing: Battery calibration options

Rep: (4)
LordBen @ 07.07.2016, 22:14*
Though scary but reliable. IMHO

Wow. Even the video is, like a rainbow in the cover and throwing from a height, and the wall, and a smartphone at all uneasy. Naidu, I lay out the link. For those who have a high risk of dropping the case.

Rep: (15)
Show you how to look / adjusted inidkator events? It seems to say that there is. On charging lights?

Settings not found. Solid top left point barely noticeable. On the charge off. First red, green when charging.

Rep: (2)
Wisdom can not watch video poonyat mali400 mp1 and mp2

Rep: (6)
Hello, I got his Cubota filled video decompressionhttps://youtu.be/7BFf3NmgjSI, Cool, smart, cover did not seem ugly, the sound is excellent in both speakers on board Android 6.0 almost without anything. Red steeper than in the pictures, a cheerful color.

Photos Rainbow in black. In a case, no cover. Silver plastic frame, unfortunately. Buttons metal. All branded. Elegant looks ... without cover. Photo taken supposedly 13 megapixel camera:http://i.piccy.info/i9...MG_20160708_192932.jpg
http://i.piccy.info/i9...MG_20160708_193352.jpg
I give direct links to full size for clarity. No there is 13 Mn in sight, but the photo is quite tolerable.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedapple1210 - 08.07.16, 19:40

Rep: (1)
Silicone Case is not much beautiful but already used - very comfortable in the hand due to thickened corners.
Charging the phone held for two days on the active use. Just this once again put on the charging and then remained more than 15%.
The first time being charged via USB for a long time and did not rise above 96%. Today supplied for charging the charger with complete - to 100% charge slightly more than one hour.
As long as the flight is normal, it is satisfied.

TWRR and Ruth htoto set?

Rep: (0)
Not saved camera settings who have the same bug?

Johnnykos @ 09.07.2016, 15:09*
Not saved camera settings who have the same bug?

Apparently, this is by design in android 6.0, so as I have not saved camera settings

Rep: (76)
Avivo1987 @ 09.07.2016, 15:27*
Apparently, this is by design in android 6.0

I think the android version has nothing to do with it, because the setting is not the Operating System maintains and program (or does not save, if the author of this program is not provided).
Set a sampleCamera MX It saves all the current settings.

Post has been editedTVladA - 09.07.16, 19:39

Rep: (0)
Attractive apparatus.

But what does he call quality? Are there any problems with this: blush:

Rep: (1)
el.kitaeva2010 @ 09.07.2016, 20:37*
But what does he call quality? Are there any problems with this

Problems have not yet been, are satisfied.

TVladA @ 09.07.2016, 18:48*
Set a sample Camera MX, it saves all the current settings.

Thank you friend. Sink the camera is off and put this. In virtually no pre-functional, even the pictures are not thumbed through. You need to get out of the camera, go to Google Photos and only then there will be a minimum the scope for manipulation. Replace Annex FM radio. With my limited program does not run. When he is given access to everything to run and found as many as one FM station. Down with. Play Install from a convenience store is super easy application with hundreds of stations operating in the background. Do not like the player, it is not possible to see the track number without scrolling through the whole play list. Until a replacement is not chosen, it does not burn, but it also goes to the scrap. Something I do not really android sixth. I give only objective, based on the experience of the use of information. I will complement deficiencies. After all, the shortcomings want to hear potential buyers. Hardware no complaints.

apple1210 @ 10.07.2016, 09:05*
Something I do not really sixth android

Different manufacturers under the same version of the android charge their smartphones completely different applications for the camera, calls, music player and radio, so that in this case the fault is not an android, and the developer of a particular smartphone. Android - an operating system in which everyone is free to set the application to your taste and color.
For example, put yourselfHere is such a launcher and compare it with the stock.

Post has been editedTVladA - 10.07.16, 09:29

TVladA @ 10.07.2016, 09:24*
Android - an operating system in which everyone is free to set the application to your taste and color.

Agree. Only pre-installed applications can not be removed without the Root rights. Just stop. Some inconvenience for inexperienced users.
And maybe I did not put it right, commending it on Android. Get well, I do not like it is this assembly.

Post has been editedapple1210 - 10.07.16, 09:41

Rep: (90)
* apple1210,
apple1210 @ 10.07.2016, 08:37*
Only pre-installed applications can not be removed without the Root rights.

6 android spices on the menuspecial applications off section .... I do not like how the app simply disconnect and yet no Rutaceae do not ... you need to carefully watch the menu items .....

Post has been editedRoMiReB - 10.07.16, 09:48

apple1210 @ 10.07.2016, 09:37*
Only pre-installed applications can not be removed without the Root rights.

No need to remove the pre-installed applications, you can simply delete the icons to start them from the desktop. And if the smartphone installed several different launcher, then the "Settings" item appears to select the launcher which will be used by default.

RoMiReB @ 10.07.2016, 09:47*
.. I do not like how the app just unplug everything and no Rutaceae do not ... you need to carefully watch the menu items .....

All I see It Uninstall.
TVladA @ 10.07.2016, 09:53*
you can simply delete the icons to start them from desktop

So I'm doing. No other way. In Ruth I do not want to climb.

Post has been editedapple1210 - 10.07.16, 10:01

Rep: (90)
apple1210 @ 10.07.2016, 08:59*
All I see It Uninstall.

* apple1210,
Why delete it if you can turn off?
menu "Development" in the last paragraph of this section,"Not active applications" choose from the list of unnecessary aha: blush:

Post has been editedRoMiReB - 10.07.16, 10:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 11:01