> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

1046 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Meizu Pro 6 / Pro 6s - Official firmware
draiv88
Message#1
15.04.16, 17:08
Not Guru, just learning
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 6160
Check in: 07.03.11

Meizu Pro 6 / Pro 6s - Official firmware
PictureMeizu Pro 6, Pro 6s
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage and Repair | Owners Club | Modems and communication Meizu Pro 6 | Games and Applications for Meizu devices | Modification and decorations | Power consumption and autonomy | Flyme account | Unofficial firmware | Official firmware

����������� ���� � �-���������� download

| Official site with G-firmware

Pro 6 firmware is suitable for Pro 6s. All instructions are relevant for both phone versions.

Important information

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers are integrated into the firmware. They are installed either automatically when the phone is connected to the Computer using a cable (on the OS a la Windows 8.1), or using the Built-in CD-ROM option, which is called from the list of connections in the blind of the notification panel.
Do not forget that USB debugging should be enabled.You can enable in the settings menu / specials. features / for developers.

Installing drivers if ADB does not work Attached filelatest_usb_driver_windows.zip(8.28 MB)

Driver selection here.

Official firmware
There is no Russian language in Chinese firmware
Difference of firmware (A) - (G) - (Q)
If you need a file from the firmware - gohereor lookhere

Flyme 7

Flyme 6
International (G)

Chinese (A)

Flyme 5

Irrelevant firmware versions

Firmware on cloud mail.ru

Instructions

Attached ImageFirmware / Change ID

Attached ImageRoot

Attached ImageRemoving system software

Attached ImageGoogle services

Attached ImageConfigure Notifications

Attached ImageXposed

Attached ImageOther

Irrelevant instructions

Russification

miscellanea

Poll results
What firmware do you think is the best at the moment?
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 21.04.19, 13:05
Reason for editing: Installing any Chinese “A” firmware with “fully working Google services”
XiuraurS
Message#2
15.04.16, 17:08
Lord of bricks
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 829
Check in: 04.08.16
Xiaomi Mi 8

FAQ

This post is a must-read before publishing your question.

After the application is restored from backup, notifications of Viber, VK, etc. do not work.
Applications from which notifications should come, it is recommended to install completely from Google Play, and not to restore from backup

Are the firmwares from Pro 6 to Pro 6s?
Firmwares are suitable, but since there are no international firmware on Pro 6s, you first need to change the phone ID. Instructions are in the topic header

Forgot password lock (pin)? What to do?
Explore this topicFlyme Account

The folder or application shortcut disappeared from the screen, but the program is displayed in the search.
It is necessary to reset the launcher settings
Settings ->Applications ->System Launcher ->Erase data

Can I russify the Chinese firmware Florus?
Not! After Florus on the phone, a cyclic reboot (bootlap) or all the time flyme icon. Helps flashing

How to set up notifications on Flyme 6?
1. Open the Security application>Power management>Settings (gear in the upper right corner) and uncheck "Smart Dream"
2. Go to Permissions Management>Manage background processes, there first of all find ALL applications associated with Google and put them in the "Continues to work in the background" mode.
3. Further, in the same place, put the applications you need, from which you want to receive notifications, in the mode "Continues to work in the background mode"
4. Go to Phone Settings>Notifications and status bar>Notification Manager>here you find the applications you need, from which you want to receive Pop-up notifications, by default it is set only for Whatsapp

P.s. If you restore applications from the built-in backup in Flyme, then notifications from the restored application will not arrive, alas, this bug, and the meisu has not fixed it until now. To resolve, delete the application manually and install it on a new one.

The mode "Smart background" on Flyme 6
Smartphone- This feature helps to save battery when it is turned on, applications will not work in the background, and accordingly you will not receive notifications from them until you unlock the phone or turn on the phone screen.

Continues to work in the background- accordingly, the application will work in the background, and all notifications and alerts will come to your phone immediately, without waiting for the phone to unlock or turn on the phone screen.

Disallow work in the background- the application as a whole is not allowed to run automatically in the background, incl. work when the phone is off or on the screen. That is, if you launch any application yourself, then it will work in the background for 5-15 minutes, after which it will close automatically and you will not receive notifications from them until you open it again.

How to make links (YouTube, VK, Instagram, etc.) open in applications?

How to change the color of the LED-indicator?
He has only one color - white.

How to fix problems with communication and the Internet?
This problem is not fully understood and has no general solution. Use the search on the topic and be sure to look at the themes with other versions of Meizu smartphones (MX5, Pro5). Or see here -Meizu Pro 6 - Modification and decoration (Post Dmitryus # 53742667)

My firmware is not on the official list.
Informal sellers sew images of firmware in order to Russify and change the identifier in order to give the device for international. There is nothing wrong with that, but if bugs bother you, you should go to the official firmware.

How to enter the recovery?
Turn off the machine. Hold down the power and volume + button simultaneously. With vibration and the appearance of the inscription MEIZU - the power button is released, we continue to hold the volume until it is loaded into recovery mode.

How to flash with a wipe?
We go into the recovery mode and put a tick before the firmware on "Clear Data"

There is no Russian language in the firmware, what should I do?
Most likely you have firmware A or beta versions. It is worth checking the cap for the presence of the Russifications of this version of the firmware. In its absence, it is worthwhile to put a partial translation (MoreLocale 2) or look here -Meizu Pro 6 - Official firmware (Post a-ki-re-u # 51695922)
You can also put the firmware of the international version (G)
Third-party crackers - for example, Florus, currently does not work on our device.

Why get the error "firmware"?
Most likely you are trying to install a global firmware on a Chinese device. (Also possible version of the beaten archive)
Before you do this, you should read this -Meizu Pro 6 - Official firmware

What is the best firmware?
No one will give you an exact answer to this question. To decide which version to install - you should use the search or read several pages after the release of the next firmware

How to make a rollback to the "factory firmware" or put any other?
This process is no different from the usual installation of the firmware, which is described for you here -Meizu MX4 - Official firmware (Post olegusss # 36245254)

How to remove the root?
The easiest way is to flash it again with the same firmware that is installed on your device without wipes. However, later there may be glitches, lags. It should be updated with "Clear Data". Also, it may be possible to delete the root through SuperSU (possibly depending on the program versions or other factors), however this method is worth trying your own risk

How to increase the volume in the headphones?
Some devices have noticed this problem. If the firmware is G - then you should smoothly insert the plug into the socket. On A and beta firmware - no glitches were noticed. There is no exact information about whether it is a firmware G or a hardware jamb. The engineering menu does not help with increasing the volume. In Pro 6, a separate integrated DAC is responsible for this.

How to set up Google services correctly?
Already verified by users that equally installed services can consume different amounts of energy and behave accordingly - in different ways. However, you can try to put on this instruction -Meizu Pro 6 - Official firmware (Post Zaurik # 53933988)

Help, 3D Press does not work in third-party applications.
He does not have to work there. At the moment, none of the third-party developers (except the Chinese applications for the Chinese market) have introduced this function into their applications. There are a lot of reasons for this.

Thank you so much I want to say:

Post has been editedyurik2406 - 10.03.17, 13:06
Reason for editing: add-ons

--------------------
draiv88
Message#3
17.04.16, 01:00
Not Guru, just learning
[offline]

Messages 6160

1.Open Security - Power Management - Sleep Mode Management - Remove All Checkboxes from ALL Applications
2.Open Security - Permissions for software - Startup Management - Remove ticks from ALL applications
3. Reboot
4.Open Security - Power Management - Click on Settings in the upper right corner - Uncheck "Wake up software in sleep mode"
5.Open Security - Power Management - Sleep Mode Management - Tick the applications you need, from which you want notifications to come in sleep mode
6.Open Security - Software Permissions - Startup Management - Tick the applications you need, from which you want to receive notifications in sleep mode
7.Open Security - Memory Accelerator - Click on Settings in the upper right corner - White List of memory acceleration - Add to White List - MANDATORY first thing is “Google Play Services” (the process responsible for notifications on android phones) you applications, from which you want to come notifications in sleep mode.
8.Open the task manager (with your finger from the bottom of the screen up), hold your finger on the applications you need from which you want to get notifications in sleep mode and put a "lock" on the applications so that they do not close when cleared from the manager.
9. Reboot.
Everything, all notifications should work.

Picture

Post has been editedXiuraurS - 02.10.16, 14:41
Reason for editing: in the header

--------------------
Law
The best teacher in life is experience.
Alucarda
Message#4
17.04.16, 20:13
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 369
Check in: 08.08.12

Even if Flami’s account is not in the firmware yet - it can be supplied from the Chinese version - as it was done on pro5 or mx5
draiv88
Message#5
17.04.16, 20:55
Not Guru, just learning
[offline]

Messages 6160

* Alucarda,
If you about thisinstructionsthen I want to eat enough that in the marshmallow they will leave the flym as before.

--------------------
Law
MasterRedis
Message#6
19.04.16, 11:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 178
Check in: 08.12.15
Google Nexus 6P

Became interesting. And if you russify the phone through morelocal 2, then the language will only be on the current firmware or will it be necessary to reinstall each time after flashing?
draiv88
Message#7
19.04.16, 11:59
Not Guru, just learning
[offline]

Messages 6160

MasterRedis @ 04/19/2016, 11:02*
And if you russify the phone through morelocal 2

morelocal does not fully Russify.
If you flash without cleaning, then the rusik will remain, but there will be bugs with firmware.

--------------------
Law
MasterRedis
Message#8
20.04.16, 08:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 178
Check in: 08.12.15
Google Nexus 6P

* draiv88, well, all the same, for the first time, there will be no means of firmware, and I want a little Russian. Simply, if we allow something to translate the phone into Russian via ml2, will it remain after the update over the air?
Oleg Mikhalych
Message#9
20.04.16, 08:56
- Where are you? - Everything is there!
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 17134
Check in: 24.09.07
Oneplus 3

* MasterRedis, Russian locale will remain. Morelocale translates nothing, the application only activates the required language. And then any application that supports multilang will automatically work in the activated language.

Post has been editedolegusss - 20.04.16, 09:00

--------------------
NitrogenOS 9 PIE
World soldiers memorized literally The only paragraph of the world statute:
Observe only one law. Who is stronger is right! ©What happens to the curators?

draiv88
Message#10
25.04.16, 16:52
Not Guru, just learning
[offline]

Messages 6160

Flyme OS 5.2.0.0A | Google
MD5 : 085184780bdcba5fc568800c38decbdd
From 2016-04-25. 1100MB

Picture

Post has been editedXiuraurS - 02.10.16, 15:22

--------------------
Law
draiv88
Message#11
26.04.16, 19:42
Not Guru, just learning
[offline]

Messages 6160

How to pull the right apk from zip. archive firmware.
To read
1. Unpack the archive on your PC to any place
2. Get the SystemExtractor5.6 folder from the archive
3. Unpack the firmware update.zip
4. From the unpacked firmware archive, move the files system.transfer.list and system.new.dat
to the folder \ place_for_system.new.dat_system.transfer.list_here
5. Tap on the Extrastor_RU.cmd batch file twice (for Russian speakers) or Extra_EN
select item 2 in it, then enter and wait. After the end, to exit, select 3 then enter.
6. After the operation is completed, the unpacked rum will be in the \ extract \ system.new.dat folder.

Attached fileSystemExtractor5-6.rar(7.07 MB)

All questions / discussions, such as why not get askedhere.
As well as a program from friends from China, which has an integrated approach to working with firmware from under Windowshere.

Picture

Post has been editedXiuraurS - 02.10.16, 14:39

--------------------
Law
maksnogin
Message#12
13.05.16, 20:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7820
Check in: 12.03.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Flashfire campaign does not work on pro6, so the ready rusik will disappear into oblivion ...
vin_777
Message#13
13.05.16, 20:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 267
Check in: 02.12.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

Maksnogin @ 05/13/2016, 19:04*
Flashfire campaign does not work on pro6, so the ready rusik will disappear into oblivion ...

also checked. does not work. But nevertheless I put everything in, and I translated everything. With VPN problems schA, it happens in China :) So tomorrow or the day after tomorrow there will be a release of the npm proshi
maksnogin
Message#14
13.05.16, 20:26
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7820

* vin_777,
Reboot menu, dialer?
vin_777
Message#15
13.05.16, 20:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 267
Xiaomi Mi 5

Maksnogin @ 05/13/2016, 19:26*
Reboot menu, dialer?

I did not understand the question, translated it or is it working?) I entered the locale RU into buidd.prop. After this menu, the "yellow pages" in the caller disappeared :) I did not understand about the reboot. In the release I will point out everything. Actually, you can fill up the problem, and you’d post it already, I am sharing work with periods, this is the case. And finally, in Android 6, Meizu stuffed more applications, I had to redo the translation database from 5.1.3, they saved it by half

Post has been editedvin_777 - 13.05.16, 20:33
maksnogin
Message#16
13.05.16, 20:33
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7820

* vin_777,
This is: yes:
Attached Image
Attached Image
vin_777
Message#17
13.05.16, 20:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 267
Xiaomi Mi 5

Maksnogin @ 05/13/2016, 19:33*
it

Russian T9 on the set did not throw. Reload in Russian of course.
vin_777
Message#18
16.05.16, 08:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 267
Xiaomi Mi 5

Flyme OS 5.2.0.0A RUS

So, the prose is ready. We try.
1. Get ROOT
http://rxnblog.ru/kak-…flyme-os-5-1-2-0g.html(do not need to put superSU)
2. Copy 3 files: system.img, custom.img and chid.sh to the root of the phone’s memory
3. Install the terminal.apk from the archive
4. In the terminal on the phone itself, we request a ROOT command
su
a request will appear, we agree to everything :)
5. Next, enter the command
sh /sdcard/chid.sh
6. We are waiting, to wait for quite a long time, min 8-10. In the script, I wrote everything, at the end you will automatically throw in the Recovery menu. Where you need to choose ONLY Clear Data (uncheck System Update). Reboot and rejoice. The first download, by the way, is also quite long.
In the firmware, everything related to Flyme accounts is cut out. Accordingly, in the "root access" menu will also disappear, but I stuck in kingroot. Checked works. The translation in my opinion was 98%. GAPPS included
ATTENTION!! Put only on top of Flyme OS 5.2.0.0A
Once again screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download link

Picture

Post has been editedXiuraurS - 02.10.16, 15:21
Andrej.Dm
Message#19
16.05.16, 12:17
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 30.01.15
HTC One M7

I did all of the above, the device booted, everything is in Russian. But when you add a Google account, it hangs on the download and that's it.
vin_777
Message#20
16.05.16, 13:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 267
Xiaomi Mi 5

Andrej.Dm @ 05/16/2016, 11:17*
But when you add a Google account, it hangs on the download and that's it.

I also thought long, I would say very long. But I was blown up, I see this is not the first time on 6 Android. I do not know how to explain. But I checked for sure. I just wrote off usually, because I have to use a VPN, by default I can’t google google services, "whale shield" :))) It turns out it's not about him, I wonder

Post has been editedvin_777 - 16.05.16, 13:33
draiv88
Message#21
16.05.16, 18:00
Not Guru, just learning
[offline]

Messages 6160

Google Play services 9.0.83 from 05/11/2016
Picture

Post has been editedXiuraurS - 14.10.16, 21:30