4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > »  

> Macintosh vs Hackintosh? | [macOS] (for the same money)
Assumed n-naya __fixed_ amount to purchase desktop. How best to spend it?
Buy the "original" new Mac. [ 169 ] ** [21,69%]
Buy for the same money b / y - there will be a more productive machine. [ 89 ] ** [11,42%]
For the same money, you can collect a powerful workstation on hackintosh! It is only necessary to choose the right iron! [ 406 ] ** [52,12%]
Barsik, hakintosh - in no case - zadolbatsya glukalopolirovat! [ 30 ] ** [3,85%]
I am a supporter of Windows, so I advise you to save money and ... still buy a cool Mac. [ 85 ] ** [10,91%]
Total votes: 779

ctich
Message#1
02.08.14, 09:55
Guru
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 14993
Check in: 04.05.09
Apple iPhone 7

Discussion and comparison: Windows & Mac OS X | Mac OS X FAQ | The choice of components for MAC OS X (hakintosh) | Mac OS Fans Club | Mac OS X software | Apple MacBook - general theme | Mac OS X talk | Hackintosh on PC - discussion

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedctich21 - 04.08.14, 11:18
Barsik
Message#2
23.03.08, 23:20
Heartless person
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1720
Check in: 11.10.05
Motorola C200

Subject. Buy a Mac, or is it still possible to collect a much more powerful device on a hackintosh for this money, having carefully selected pieces of iron?
Variants like "Windows taxis" - initially floppy as potentially dangerous. The question is precisely the justification of the hackintosh in comparison with the original apple machine. Thanks to all.

--------------------
I love Lenochk and Marlenochek!© xh
PS: as well as Zyabrochek, freckles and other sympopus!
Here can be yours, hottie, advertising.
Three-time Prize Winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the nomination "Misssavagemessiahzine.com
vorken
Message#3
24.03.08, 01:49
dwelling in paradise
[offline]

Messages 2739
Check in: 03.04.06
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Barsik,
by sabzh
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=647719
http://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?forum=...32425&start=900
I will soon have the opportunity to use the hackintosh on the laptop .. but I can not compare with the poppy ..

p / s / and what bought?
Barsik
Message#4
24.03.08, 02:11
Heartless person
[offline]

Messages 1720
Motorola C200

vorken, did not buy anything. :)
The fact of the matter is that here I am in deep thought - to take a Mac, or to collect the car myself. As I understand it, the "average" in terms of aiMak is that an eight-core self-collection with 4-8 memory gigs and with a pair of 500 gig screws will cost approximately the same amount.
I understand that the original is the original and it will work fine. On the other hand - the temptation to get the "beast". Well, and besides - bypassing the standard Eiplovsky flaws: a weak possibility of upgrade and repair, as well as disgusting (according to reviews) service in Russia.
Stsylko schA I will look ..

--------------------
Three-time Prize Winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the nomination "Misssavagemessiahzine.com
mur-mur-meow
Message#5
24.03.08, 10:47
Black and fluffy
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1735
Check in: 28.03.06
Sony Tablet P

Barsik,
IMHO hakintosh not the best choice, it will be a beast, but every glitch of a tambourine will turn into a hemorrhoid

--------------------
I am not a shark pen, I am a woodpecker keyboard.
Barsik
Message#6
24.03.08, 19:05
Heartless person
[offline]

Messages 1720
Motorola C200

mur-mur-meow, I wanted to clarify about the tambourine. Rather, about his glitches.
Suppose I select the most trouble-free, I mean the most compatible hardware. It is clear that initially it may not pick up, for example, zvukovuha, waffles and other modules, and without kexts and shamanic dances can not do. But all this can be called in one word - debugging. Let’s say if it’s been a week or how long it’s been up to the mind (I think it’s going to be quite interesting to start and debug the work of OS X yourself). Excites another thing: let's say everything is fine-tuned and everything seems to be working fine ... What surprizes can arise during the operation? Once everything has been debugged for several years, I am ready; constantly face problems - strongly disagree. And in the internet there are several opinions at the same time: in particular 1. Hakintosh is a bug 2. The “right” iron + put a few hands = a great, stable thing.

--------------------
Huts
Message#7
24.03.08, 19:12
Yodl
[offline]

Messages 791
Check in: 25.12.05
Nokia Lumia 920

mmm and where is the option "Buy the brain?"

--------------------

savagemessiahzine.com - . savagemessiahzine.com -.
download

Cook together
Barsik
Message#8
24.03.08, 19:16
Heartless person
[offline]

Messages 1720
Motorola C200

Huts, if they voted about you - this option would be simply vital. : D And mnu enough current mak-appendage :)
Hare flood: dirol:

Post has been editedBarsik - 24.03.08, 19:18

--------------------
Huts
Message#9
24.03.08, 19:28
Yodl
[offline]

Messages 791
Nokia Lumia 920

Barsik,

Ok flood stop. And now in the case, not one or the second does not inspire confidence in me, the second name generally smacks of crime.
If I were you, I would buyI rankpretty interesting unit.

--------------------
I will build mysavagemessiahzine.comwith blackjack and whores. Although to hellsavagemessiahzine.comand blackjack.

Cook together
iPryanik
Message#10
24.03.08, 19:46
Vanilla bear
[offline]

Messages 1608
Check in: 07.11.07
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Khakitosh set himself, of all that didn’t work, it was just a network card. The kext is easy to fix for her, I generally stuck the old one and it immediately started working. sometimes there is a glitch in that the system boots only when a system disk is in the drive, but this is also treated. on my gaming system, the poppy got up like the usual true waffle length does not work, and so the poppy is a good replacement for Windows

Added @ 24.03.2008, 19:47

All the necessary programs for poppy - easy to get.
Barsik
Message#11
24.03.08, 19:50
Heartless person
[offline]

Messages 1720
Motorola C200

Hatseg, I do not have an Internet home - the network is being repaired, and with the PDA I cannot display the page - there are not enough javascripts and Flash, you understand, the old version. What is there?
As for “the second name smacks of crime” - and the self-made firmware on the PDA or the pirated Windows on the PC - they have no smell? :)

--------------------
Huts
Message#12
24.03.08, 20:47
Yodl
[offline]

Messages 791
Nokia Lumia 920

Barsik,

Xs on the PDA, official Azarovskaya, on the vista bb vista: lol:

--------------------
I will build mysavagemessiahzine.comwith blackjack and whores. Although to hellsavagemessiahzine.comand blackjack.

Cook together
Barsik
Message#13
24.03.08, 21:16
Heartless person
[offline]

Messages 1720
Motorola C200

Fl @ X-MsstyleRWhat other double standards? o_O If Vista is buggy - it is necessary to scold only Vista and Billy. If the hackintosh is buggy - Leopard, Apple and Jopsik have nothing to do with it. The original makos is sharpened clearly for a specific iron and works amazingly on it. And if the hackers broke the protection of the axis, and juzvery customize it to specifically your home PC or laptop - what's surprising about glitches?

--------------------
e-ch!
Message#14
24.03.08, 22:54
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1685
Check in: 10.12.05
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Barsik @ 03/24/08 10:16:30 PM
The original makos is sharpened clearly for a specific iron and works amazingly on it.

that's it, in equal conditions with Windows (i.e., with a non-native iron, under which it is sharpened) the makosi glitchiness grows exponentially .....

Added @ 24.03.2008, 22:55

Barsik @ 03/24/08 10:16:30 PM
And if the hackers broke the protection of the axis, and juzvery customize it to specifically your home PC or laptop - what's surprising about glitches?

and the Windows initially gets up under HZ what kind of iron, so long as the wood was and pulled .... and if it had all the updates cut off because, because of their pirated copy, they sit like a cheat, especially ..... where do the glitches come from: rofl :: lol :: laughter_wild:

Post has been editedFl @ X-MsstyleR - 24.03.08, 22:57

--------------------
And the drive does not know which file was the end ...
Barsik
Message#15
25.03.08, 01:11
Heartless person
[offline]

Messages 1720
Motorola C200

Flax, well, it is absolutely incorrect to compare Windu (Crap, Whiskas), which was originally designed to stand up on anything, and the Macintosh, which is designed to plow ONLY on the original computers from Apple. No one is screaming that Windows Mobile is glucoscros because it does not work on Palm and Nokia! And in general, that the firmware from Universal does not rise on the Prophet.
And generally you were mistaken with a theme - Windu and Mack are compared in the next. Here are poppies and khaki.

--------------------
max_nya
Message#16
25.03.08, 08:43
I'm watching you
[offline]

Messages 1616
Check in: 24.02.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

In principle, a Mac is a Unix-system, so most likely once you have set up its problems, you will no longer see it. Therefore, I voted for hackintosh
e-ch!
Message#17
25.03.08, 15:53
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1685
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Flux, well, it is absolutely incorrect to compare Windu (Crap, Whiskas), which was originally designed to stand up on anything, and the Macintosh, which is designed to plow ONLY on the original computers from Apple.

and I don’t compare them, I’m just saying that when a poppy is installed on a non-original PC, the myths about poppy-free operation go to zero ....... it’s not buggy, it’s in conditions where it MUST not be buggy .... This topic is a confirmation, I’m leaving for the sim because I wasn’t going to argue, I just noticed, in the future, the content of this topic will be very useful to me ....: wink_kind:

--------------------
Jadefire
Message#18
25.03.08, 16:28
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 63
Check in: 05.03.07

The first option is because pisi is pisi, at least put it on him.

PS Holivarschiki go to the anal astral.

--------------------
Signature deleted. Violation of section 4.22 of the Forum Rules
slimest
Message#19
25.03.08, 17:23
grandfather
[offline]

Messages 7966
Check in: 22.04.06
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T715

the temptation to get the "beast"

I am afraid to bring some offtopic, but still: based on my rather long experience of dealing with poppies, I can say that these machines are not at all "knights without fear and reproach," as the fans show them ... , tedious and meaningless debate about the benefits of a particular platform, and that it is difficult to answer in a survey that did not indicate the PURPOSE of buying a car. If a person wants a poppy, he either buys it because of brand promotion, or because of a goal that is fundamental for using this particular machine. The purpose of the purchase of the machine is not indicated, therefore it is difficult to advise. A purchase of poppy for the purchase of poppy, IMO, does not make sense. And the choice in this case is also difficult and has no real perspective :)
Acquisition of any computer always sets a certain goal: why we buy it. The designation thereof, IMO, must be in the survey.
Once again I apologize for the offtopic.

Added @ 25.03.2008, 17:24

in principle, poppy is a unix system

Not at all.

--------------------
Regards, slimest
Jadefire
Message#20
25.03.08, 17:28
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 63
Check in: 05.03.07

a classic makos is not an unix (by classic I mean all versions up to and including nine) Ten (makos X) is a real unix system, namely freebsd + darwin. Those who doubt can compare the commands in the terminal.

--------------------
Signature deleted. Violation of section 4.22 of the Forum Rules
e-ch!
Message#21
25.03.08, 17:55
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1685
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

slimest,
in the next topic, he said that he wanted to do animation: -P, really why I don’t understand the poppy here ..... apparently it’s incomprehensible to mere mortals .... O.o

Post has been editedFl @ X-MsstyleR - 25.03.08, 17:56

--------------------

4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/26/19 21:48