Moosic - download music | Free music app for phones and tablets.

Rep: (2543)
Moosic - download music
Version: 3.11

Last update of the program in the header:09.10.2017

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Download and listen to songs offline through the Moosic app.
Description
Moosic is a free music app for phones and tablets. Listen to music from VKontakte and other social networks without the Internet. Millions of tracks: new, pop, rock, rap, metal, audiobooks. A unique system of recommendations will select for you a personal playlist. Download and listen to songs offline in Moosic. Listening to downloaded tracks is only possible through the Moosic application.

Moosic is:
Music from VKontakte. Connect your VK account: save and listen to your music in the application.
100% FREE AND WITHOUT ADVERTISING. No in-app purchases and subscriptions. Just listen and download for free your favorite songs and audiobooks.
Downloading tracks. Download any music and listen to it without the Internet. Music is stored in the device memory or on the SD card. Downloaded tracks can be found in the “My Music” tab in the “Download Music” playlist.
Music from the phone. Moosic allows you to listen to music in various formats - mp3, AAC, Flac, etc. (make sure that you have the necessary codecs), which is on your phone. You can find songs from your phone in the “My Music” tab in the “Music from Your Phone” playlist.
Equalizer. The application has a powerful equalizer that will allow you to adjust the sound to your taste. Open the player and click on the three points in the upper right corner and select "Equalizer".
Similar music. Did you like the song? Click on the lightning icon in the player and get a list of similar music.
Recommendations. Starting from the first listened track, our recommendation system selects music that you will like. The more songs you listen to, the more accurate the recommendations you receive.
Music catalog. Thousands of good music playlists are available in our catalog: popular music, rock, electronics, jazz, rap, pop, classical, alternative, audiobooks and much more.
Search. Look for music not only by the name of the song, but also by artist, album and even genre.
Playlists. Collect your collection of your favorite music - create your own collections and share them with friends.

Android required: 4.0.3 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Mail.Ru Group
Homepage: http://my.mail.ru/music
Google Play: Removed

To use the application must have Google Apps.
Music decoding: Moosic - download music (Post-Constantine- # 68076013)
The way moosic works on galaxy s9 with Android 9.

Download:
Version: 3.11 Moosic - download music (Post And_RU # 65817470)
Version: 3.11 Mod Moosic - download music (Post dima101097 # 68964998)
Version: 3.7-30 Ultra Lite Mod Moosic - download music (Post Alex.Strannik # 50260229)
Moosic Decoder (3.8 - 3.11): Moosic - download music (Post-Constantine- # 68076013)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 09.08.19, 17:55
Reason for editing: logo added

Rep: (28)
* Jonny2338 ,
32 th most likely file in error, and the program is stopped on it. I had such calculates it, and removed everything went.

Rep: (38)
NEXT23 @ 14.03.19, 08:32*
Jonny2338
32 th most likely file in error, and the program is stopped on it. I had such calculates it, and removed everything went.

And what does the error file? I locked after decoding the first file ...

Rep: (28)
* Den001 ,
A place to store your music settings, no memory card by accident? And if I confuse nothing, the card does not work.

Rep: (45)
NEXT23 @ 14.03.19, 16:14*
the card does not work.
Pancake) And that just did not say)) I just map all, so I locked probably ...

NEXT23 @ 14.03.19, 14:14*
And if I confuse nothing, the card does not work.

Why, if the straight is not working, the first thing I did - would have moved the store from the map. And it worked somehow ... not with all the tracks, do not rename files. So really when transferring store all well earned!

Strange, but in my Android 9.0 is no longer switched off the music ... I do not do anything, just by itself. Now get out of the applications as I want, do not bother with the "Back" button.
How could that happen?)

Rep: (12366)
Updated your extra light mod repakMoosic to version3.11 : feel the speed: rolleyes:

Rep: (0)
Departing application when the screen is locked on the 9th Androyd Samsung c8. It cures this: moved to the setup application, Moosic, battery and switched off "optimizations". Everything works) can someone also help

bankirlexa @ 20.03.19, 08:37*
Departing application when the screen is locked on the 9th Androyd Samsung c8. It cures this: moved to the setup application, Moosic, battery and switched off "optimizations". Everything works) can someone also help

It helped. Thank.

Jonny2338 @ 20.03.19, 00:27*
How could that happen?)

In the 9th android declares the possibility of "self-learning" optimization applications. Maybe this is it? :-)

bankirlexa @ 20.03.2019, 08:37*

And I did not help, 9 androyd, galaxy S8. Maybe even who you have ideas how to overcome it?

loki4 @ 20.03.19, 10:32*
And I did not help, 9 androyd, galaxy S8. Maybe even who you have ideas how to overcome it?

Try this - applications - Moosic - battery - consumption optimization - on Moosic must be a point in blue - go one step back - to allow background activity - a point in the blue zone. Samsung 2018 + A8 (Android 9).
I have cured.
A particularly hated.

Vit66 @ 20.03.19, 12:34*
Try this - applications - Moosic - battery - consumption optimization - on Moosic must be a point in blue - go one step back - to allow background activity - a point in the blue zone. Samsung 2018 + A8 (Android 9).
I have cured.
A particularly hated.

Adjustment - unfortunately, not everything is exactly as it should be ....
Sometimes the application is closed, sometimes works.
Often flies ....
So the question remains open.

Vit66 @ 20.03.2019, 12:34*
I have cured.
A particularly hated.

It did not help, I understood correctly? So unusual and should be?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedloki4 - 20.03.19, 18:08

Not.

All I figured out what feature. If the bluetooth device is used simply "Audio", then all well and plays in any case, what you like is closed and is collapsible. But if a bluetooth device and more as "to call", then only through the 'back' button. So on the Samsung. With a wired headset not tried.

No, it is impossible. Tried without bluetooth, simply through the phone's speaker, the same application is closed ....

* Vit66,
Including the use of the application with the save bandwidth helped

Rep: (4)
The program always works fine in flight mode.
Not great, but it can help someone.
And unfortunately only works if the wi-fi off. But steadily, it is checked on the plane and the house several times.

Rep: (13)
Hello everyone! Last updated smart android to 9, and the application does not work correctly with the screen off. While the screen is on all works, music plays as soon as the screen goes blank, the application shuts down. Who faced?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/04/20, 13:20