Moosic - download music | Free music app for phones and tablets.

Rep: (2561)
Moosic - download music
Version: 3.11

Last update of the program in the header:09.10.2017

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Download and listen to songs offline through the Moosic app.
Description
Moosic is a free music app for phones and tablets. Listen to music from VKontakte and other social networks without the Internet. Millions of tracks: new, pop, rock, rap, metal, audiobooks. A unique system of recommendations will select for you a personal playlist. Download and listen to songs offline in Moosic. Listening to downloaded tracks is only possible through the Moosic application.

Moosic is:
Music from VKontakte. Connect your VK account: save and listen to your music in the application.
100% FREE AND WITHOUT ADVERTISING. No in-app purchases and subscriptions. Just listen and download for free your favorite songs and audiobooks.
Downloading tracks. Download any music and listen to it without the Internet. Music is stored in the device memory or on the SD card. Downloaded tracks can be found in the “My Music” tab in the “Download Music” playlist.
Music from the phone. Moosic allows you to listen to music in various formats - mp3, AAC, Flac, etc. (make sure that you have the necessary codecs), which is on your phone. You can find songs from your phone in the “My Music” tab in the “Music from Your Phone” playlist.
Equalizer. The application has a powerful equalizer that will allow you to adjust the sound to your taste. Open the player and click on the three points in the upper right corner and select "Equalizer".
Similar music. Did you like the song? Click on the lightning icon in the player and get a list of similar music.
Recommendations. Starting from the first listened track, our recommendation system selects music that you will like. The more songs you listen to, the more accurate the recommendations you receive.
Music catalog. Thousands of good music playlists are available in our catalog: popular music, rock, electronics, jazz, rap, pop, classical, alternative, audiobooks and much more.
Search. Look for music not only by the name of the song, but also by artist, album and even genre.
Playlists. Collect your collection of your favorite music - create your own collections and share them with friends.

Android required: 4.0.3 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Mail.Ru Group
Homepage: http://my.mail.ru/music
Google Play: Removed

To use the application must have Google Apps.
Music decoding: Moosic - download music (Post-Constantine- # 68076013)
The way moosic works on galaxy s9 with Android 9.

Download:
Version: 3.11 Moosic - download music (Post And_RU # 65817470)
Version: 3.11 Mod Moosic - download music (Post dima101097 # 68964998)
Version: 3.7-30 Ultra Lite Mod Moosic - download music (Post Alex.Strannik # 50260229)
Moosic Decoder (3.8 - 3.11): Moosic - download music (Post-Constantine- # 68076013)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 09.08.19, 17:55
Reason for editing: logo added

Rep: (0)
* Smart.75 Look at whether the work of a program, authorized body settings in the background. Maybe that's the problem.

There Musicle - Free VK Music. I do not try. Moosic works without problems.

Post has been editedDinichM - 06.02.19, 12:07
Reason for editing: Corrected

Rep: (228)
DinichM @ 6.02.19, 15:10*
Maybe this is the problem

There is always put in the work fone.V fact of the matter is that everything worked, then stopped, then worked again, then stopped again ...

Rep: (815)
* Smart.75 ,
I am more than sure that the program is suppressed only in the new Samsung, because no one else a persimmon has not been noticed.

fizar15 @ 6.02.19, 18:34*
There are a persimmon has not been noticed.

Well, after the upgrade to trably.Na 8ke 9ku and began everything was ok.

Rep: (15)
The problem with the program on android 6.0, the problem is that I download music for offline restarts the application and all of the tracks that I downloaded for offline lost, tried five times and one happens too.

* Light yagami Try in the settings storage area of ​​music to change to internal memory or from internal turnover with sd

* DinichM , I tried, without altering all the same
I restart the application and all of the tracks that I downloaded for offline disappear

Rep: (62)
Smart.75 @ 06.02.19, 15:36*
Well, after the upgrade to trably.Na 8ke 9ku and began everything was ok.

Similarly, the issue is not explicitly configured as similar incompatibility mk samsung logged errors
Attached Image

qbp @ 9.02.19, 20:41*
not in the settings and similar incompatibility

In any case, the author has long been abandoned prog ... Wait correction is unlikely ..

* damiel,
The same as the phone in my Galaxy s9 plus. after the android update 9 PIE on lock screen app instantly closes) Now here I think to do a rollback to version 8.1

Rep: (10)
Sorry good prog was reluctant to do a rollback

Rep: (3)
-Constantine- @ 13.12.2017, 19:39*
*** Moosic Decoder ***
Hello everyone. Wrote cache decoder for versions 3.8 - 3.11 (if anyone interestedsource code)
Laid out inGoogle play
What does he do:
  • decodes the cache (files * .encoded)
  • at presence at the mp3-file tags shall renaming views ARTIST - TRACK.mp3

[Attachment = "11710497: Screenshot_20171213-121734.png"]

:savagemessiahzine.com:
[Attachment = "12369157: moosic_decoder_1.1.apk"]
[Attachment = "11710498: moosic_decoder.apk"]

Error parsing package
I beg you, skompilte under android 4.1 pliz pliz pliz, Moosic only scarce prog music search !!

Rep: (3)
People, I understand that someone has lost the ability to use the application. But why do not you try to use kryaknut Yandex music?

There is a relatively recent renovation work, + decoder.
To not find interesting - write.

Post has been edited_jeka_24 - 18.02.19, 02:09
Reason for editing:.

Rep: (6)
Hello If not difficult to throw off a broken Yandex ssylochku

Rep: (5)
* _jeka_24 And a link to a broken ya.muzyku possible?

Post has been editedSerge_M - 19.02.19, 16:39

* Serge_M , Yandex.Music (Post 18 # 22219543)

Rep: (4)
* _jeka_24 And the music with the VC can not scroll to it?

Rep: (11)
Open the way to work on moosic galaxy s9 with 9m Androyd: application should be rolled back arrow, then after locking all the great plays. Long had to think out of this ... if the application does not collapse or collapse with the "square" after blocking myzyka offnetsya!

Post has been editeddj_demon - 24.02.19, 13:33

I open the way to work moosic

Yes, I helped the whole Internet rummaged in search of a counterpart

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 13:56