> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PS4 Remote Play (MAC / Windows) | official client from SONY

Rep: (7)
I have remote play remotely on Windows connects to PS4 only via vpn. Are these all the tricks of trying to block a telegram? or is it nothing to do with it?

Post has been editedP @ nkrat - 24.05.18, 20:35

Rep: (7)
People, how are you today? How are you? How expensive are the games? Payment on time, or how is this system with a PC game made? I haven’t found any price information anywhere. Is it worth it to buy a ps4 joy and an adapter, otherwise maybe the prices for games are not real, where can I find them?

Rep: (916)
* Connoisseur , this is the topic of discussion of the program for remote launch of your ps4, not ps now about what you write.

Rep: (0)
On the curling iron, remote playback was configured on Vita. When I installed the program on the computer, I entered the PSN login and password and it worked (this is to the question of the need for a telly).

The next problem is how to connect a PC to the curling iron in DIFFERENT networks? It doesn’t find anything for me (in one network, no problems, respectively).

Rep: (14)
Hello. Is there a way to run on 32bit?

Rep: (4)
P @ nkrat @ 05.24.18, 20:34*
I have remote play remotely on Windows connects to PS4 only via vpn. Are these all the tricks of trying to block a telegram? or is it nothing to do with it?

Which provider? I had it at MGTS.

When working, the icon constantly popped up, that the connection was disconnected, respectively - there were always drops of frames.
As I understand it, the curling iron does not connect to the locale, but uses ONLY! PSN server, then this explains why even with a wired connection to the console (laptop via a 5GHz wafer 8 meters from the router), this happens. (when checking the connection, the curling iron also connects to them, and there the download speed is 20 Mb / s, the return is 5 Mb / s - this is in the best case, while the connection does not drop below 50 Mb / s).
Found on the Internet a solution to access problems, when Roskomnadzor blocked everything and everyone.
"We configure the Internet connection, use the standard connection settings, BUT when it requests MTU, manually set 1473 instead of 1500"
It seemed to help me, I’ll conduct a few more tests, I’ll say for sure.

Rep: (42)
But how to make the other gamepad work not a dual combat?

It turns out that through LAN connecting the console to the laptop, you can safely play without delay and with a normal picture?
I understand correctly? If it’s easy for anyone who knows, briefly explain how this can be done, otherwise it’s rather inconvenient to play with a long delay through a regular Wi-Fi connection

Hello. Help solve the problem. Mac OS When connected to ps4, when you press the Start button, the program displays the console screen, but the joystick is cut down. When you turn on the joystick again, it lights up in red and switches to the users choice. When you try to enter your main profile, the program is disabled. What to do? please help out, I haven’t found a solution anywhere on the Internet. I tried to reinstall. The prefix and computer on the same network are sitting nearby, in the same room.

Rep: (35)
* stasovsky Is the controller connected via cable?

* Nicik,
yes connected
when the poppy is connected to the curling iron, it turns off and only charges from the cable
when I press the ps button offers to go to the account to use the gamepad
if you go in, the application crashes

Rep: (4)
Stasovsky @ 02.24.19, 23:44*
when I press the ps button offers to go to the account to use the gamepad

Did you connect a joystick to the console? Does everything start normally?

I looked through the topic, I didn’t see my problem, Repin’s picture is as follows: Game: SleepingDogs, I connect through the remoot, I connect the gamepad through the Sonevsky whistle, in game R2 for example it’s the gas pedal in the car, but on the pad it becomes the R1 button if you connect directly to the console then management is again normal. Through the remote, the functionality of R1R2 and L1L2 are interchanged.

* Airen1 Perhaps there is no r2 l2 on vita and, accordingly, in some games the controls during remote play change to make it more convenient to control with vita.

Rep: (2)
Hello people, I tried to record my games, to stream so to speak.
Looking at YouTube or Tweak from the console, the picture is miserable. By recording video on the console itself and then uploading it to the network, it becomes relatively tolerant. I remembered about the remute play, making love with the obs in terms of selecting the optimal recording settings, was not satisfied with the result. As it turned out to be the fault of the player, selecting different settings and looking at the result, in the end I returned to the original source. The imputlag was minimal, as he played on the broadcast picture. Having turned off everything and tried to play just through the player switch, the static picture seemed to have normal clarity, but as soon as the movement begins, the textures blur, and the control responds quite vigorously, at least it played brilliantly. But taking a closer look comparing 2 static pictures on the ps itself and through the remoot, I play on the console, through the remow there is a remote viewing. So, I noticed the squares where they are not on the console, as well as the color scheme as if 8bit, that is, it turns out that through the remake there is already a pinched stream.
Can this be somehow solved? Ps is connected by a cable laptop 5g, Internet 60m / s. But something tells me that the problem is not with the Internet, since I managed to get an almost indistinguishable stream from the picture that I get using only ps remake.

Good day. The brother was "taken to the village to his grandmother", but I want to finish the games that I started in the cooperative. In this regard, the question is: is it possible to connect via remote play in such a way that it plays remotely, while I am directly connected to the curling iron? Thank you in advance.

* KoloBaiK , yes of course, he connects to his account via remote play, launches the game, and you turn on the joystick and go under your own. It’s only necessary that the brother’s account be the main one.

* watso, thank. Just do not understand, the account with the game should be the main? Or can it be "empty"? How then with the save?

* KoloBaiK , both of your accounts can be primary. I don’t know for sure, but in essence it should be absolutely the same as when you play at home in front of tv in two of two joeys.

Post has been editedwatso - 26.07.19, 14:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 10:24