> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PS4 Remote Play (MAC / Windows) | official client from SONY

Rep: (44)
because there are two Remote Play clients, created a theme with OFFICIAL from Sony.NOT OFFICIAL in this thread

Attached Image

official website of the developerHERE

Sony instructions
Training

To use (PS4 Remote Play) the following is required:

Computer
PS4 в„ў system
DUALSHOCK в„ў 4 Wireless Controller
USB cable
Sony Entertainment Network account
High speed internet connection
For the most efficient operation of the application, it is recommended to use a high-speed connection with a speed of sending and downloading data of at least 12 Mbps.

Initial installation

Application installation

1. Follow one of the following links to download the installation file for (PS4 Remote Play).
Save this file on your desktop or elsewhere.
2. Run the installation file.
A dialog box for installation will open. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
During installation, you may be asked to download additional software required for use (PS4 Remote Play). To download this software, follow the on-screen instructions.
Setting up a PS4 в„ў system

Before using the application, you must perform the following steps on the PS4 в„ў system.

Allow remote playback. Select (Settings)>[Remote Playback Connection Settings], and then select the [Enable Remote Playback] checkbox.
Activate the system as the main PS4 в„ў system. Select (Settings)>[PlayStation в„ў Network / Account Management]>[Activate as the main PS4 system]>[Activate].
To start remote playback when the PS4 в„ў system is idle, select (Settings)>[Power Save Settings]>[Select functions available in quiescent mode]. Then select the [Save Internet Connection] and [Allow Power On PS4 System] check boxes.

Using remote play
1. Turn on the PS4 в„ў system or place it at rest.
2.Connect the controller to the computer using a USB cable.
3. Launch the application (PS4 Remote Play) on the computer and click [Start].
4.Log on to the network with your Sony Entertainment Network account, which is used for the PS4 в„ў system.
If the PS4 в„ў system is not activated as the main system, or if the application cannot find the PS4 в„ў system, you will need to manually register (pair) the PS4 в„ў system and computer. Connect your computer and PS4 в„ў system over the same network and follow the on-screen instructions.
Some games do not support remote play.

If remote playback is not available

If remote playback is not available or is unstable, refer to the following information:

As a rule, it is recommended to use a high-speed connection with a speed of sending and downloading data of at least 5 Mbps.
To find out the approximate connection speed for the PS4 в„ў system, select (Settings)>[Network]>[Check Internet connection].
It is recommended that you use a wired internet connection for both the PS4 в„ў system and the computer.
When using a Wi-Fi (wireless) connection, place the PS4 в„ў system as close as possible to the access point or router. There should be no obstacles between them.
Perhaps other devices on the network use a significant amount of bandwidth. Wait until they are done before using the remote control.
WindowsВ®: select [Settings]>[Video quality during remote playback] on the home screen (PS4 remote playback). Make the following settings:
For [Resolution], select [Standard (540p)] or [Low (360p)].
For [Frame Rate], select [Standard].
Mac: Launch (PS4 Remote Play). Then select [PS4 Remote Play]>[Settings]>[Video quality during remote playback] in the menu bar. Make the following settings:
For [Resolution], select [Standard (540p)] or [Low (360p)].
For [Frame Rate], select [Standard].
The connection speed depends on the network environment. For more information, contact your Internet service provider.

System requirements

PS4 в„ў system
System software version 3.50 or later
Always upgrade your PS4 в„ў system to the latest version of the system software.

WindowsВ® PC
Computer with one of the following operating systems.
WindowsВ® 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
WindowsВ® 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Intel Core i5-560M processor with at least 2.67 GHz
At least 100 MB free hard disk space
At least 2 GB of RAM
Display with a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
Sound card
USB port

Mac
Computer with one of the following operating systems.
OS X Yosemite
Os x el capitan
Intel Core i5-520M processor with at least 2.40 GHz
At least 40 MB free hard disk space
At least 2 GB of RAM
USB port

Cap in the filling stage, if you need to add something to write.

CUSTOMERS:
Attached fileWindows.zip(9.72 MB)
Attached fileMac.zip(5.27 MB)

Rep: (1)
Has anyone tried to install windows 7?

Rep: (914)
* ant0n1979 , tried, but it seems that no one works, at best there is a connection for a few seconds, and then the connection is broken.

Rep: (0)
If you buy games for two, then you will not be able to use this function because the console is activated from each other?

Rep: (914)
* W-D,
Yes.

Rep: (20)
On the El Capitan poppy, the norms work, there are almost no delays, the wi-fi 5GHz laptop is connected, the cord is curled. Only 720p is a bit annoying.

Post has been editedmaneak - 13.04.16, 20:43

Rep: (2)
1080p expected?

Rep: (896)
On the wines 10 works fine, but 720r. obviously not enough. Although I still have 1366 * 768 on the laptop, so don't care.
And it is not necessary to drag a curling stick more.
The curling iron is attached to the router by a wire (length), the laptop is in the line of sight 2-3 m. from the router.
Everything is smooth, no lag.
On 7ke could not start, the installer immediately broke off.
It would be nice to get on Linux under Vain, everything seems to be put, but crashes with an error of too small a screen resolution.
The whole head broke, how to win? Who did not try?

Rep: (1)
It is stupid that you can not connect directly to a specific console ... I have 2 accounts on the ploy and my not the main one.
It is a pity that another program next to the theme on the new firmware does not rob ....

Rep: (7)
You can connect to P2 (not the main account) through a manual connection. In the console settings, add a device for remote control, in the application on your computer, enter the code that will give you a console. But!!! To do this, you need to be with the console on the local network. I can't hook on the internet.

Rep: (50)
Windows 10, the latest version of the application from Aunt Sony. I registered the system in software, but when I try to connect, it repeatedly displays that "The connection speed is too slow to use remote playback." It was connected just a couple of times, the quality of the picture and response was deplorable, but vseravno threw away in less than a minute. The channel is stable (IP dynamics) 30 to 30, the router, it seems, is not buggy, never experienced any problems with it. I do not think that the problem may be in the DMZ zone. Oh yes, from the router to the PS4 3 meters, from the PS4 to the PC 2.5. He even chopped off all the other devices from net, but nothing helps. Does anyone have similar problems and how do you deal with them?

Rep: (5)
The cable is connected to the Wi-Fi near the router

imac connects to 720 norms like lags happen
macbook 12 "does not want to connect, writes that the connection speed is low.
although the Internet 60mbit. probably it is necessary to connect the wire

wildly missing 1080

Rep: (50)
* animeman
Many people write that, at a minimum, the curling iron should be connected via wire to the router ... supposedly, only this will be a more or less stable connection. Why, then, does Vita by air do the same thing perfectly?

Rep: (17)
I want to lay out the instructions for the remote game for Mac and for Windows through any remote provider such as Yota
To begin, I will describe the problem that confronted me:
At home, the PS4 is connected to the router via LAN via a terrestrial provider and when trying to connect to the PS4 remotely via the Yota provider, the application gave an error "speed is low ... and etc. or perpetual registration on the Mac"
But when you connect a PSTV or Vita everything was fine, you could play and play without brakes.
And I thought it’s a problem in the Remote Play program that it connects to the set-top box (searches for it on the Internet), thus it finds not optimal routes that cut the connection speed with PS4.
I found the output to organize OpenVPN and make lokalka at home and at work. ATTENTION you need a white IP from the provider for the server:
1. The need for a PC will go even with minimal atom characteristics, WinXP is installed on board
2.Nuzhen OenVPN Server downloaded from the site's office (openvpn-install-2.3.11-I001-i686.exe)
3. Server setup describedhereonly need to change the server config to mine to unite the network
dev tap # Raise the L3 tunnel
dev-node "tap-bridge" # Set the name of the virtual adapter, it must be renamed in the network connections (network environment)
proto udp Protocol
port 123 # The port that listens to vpn can come up with your own
# Keys and certificates:
ca ca.crt
cert server.crt
key server.key
dh dh1024.pem
server-bridge 192.168.1.49 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.50 192.168.1.55 # here we set the ip address of your internal network that will be assigned to the virtual tap-bridge adapter later, and the last two ip diapones are issued to clients
cipher AES-128-CBC # Encryption Method
comp-lzo # Compression
mssfix # Improve ping slightly
keepalive 10 120 # Customer lifetime, if not responded - disables
verb 3 # debug level

4. Then you need to combine in the tunnel two adapters tap-bridge and LAn adapter which is connected to the router
(just select two adapters and press ctrl and select merge into the tunnel in the list)
Then start the VPN server it should turn green

I will describe the configuration of the client on a Mac (on Windows also only the client (program) is different):
You need to install the program Tunnelblick
create a file with the .config extension and copy the following text (then drag this file onto the program icon (in the form of a tunnel) to the upper bar where the system clock is)
client
dev tap
proto udp
remote 123.89.111.178 123 # here you need to register the white IP address and the port that is specified in the server conf.
ca ca.crt
cert client.crt
key client.key
cipher AES-128-CBC
nobind
comp-lzo
persist-key
persist tun
verb 3

It is unforgettable to forward ports in the router to which the server and the console are connected!
Even 5 megabytes were enough for remote play, and 10-15 megabits work fine! (yota)

You can also make a server on Linux just a little config another on the Internet is full of examples.

Post has been editedAvaksad - 09.07.16, 08:39

Rep: (17)
Now it only remains to emulate the joystick so that you can use the keyboard, if you have any ideas or share software.
Or looking for the source code HID gamepad emulated, I will try to compile under the Mac and under Windows.

Post has been editedAvaksad - 09.07.16, 08:36

Rep: (3)
1080p never delivered?

Rep: (3)
Added remote play 1080p but only for CUH-7000 (PS4 PRO)

No one tried to run on a computer that does not correspond to the minimum salary? Suppose Core m3 \ ssd, the utility itself will not start or will it be impossible to play due to lags \ delays? thank.

Rep: (11)
* zateynic , although it was delivered to the bug, but even by cable (note, not wifi), the image in the dynamic scenes is smeared), but certainly better than in the standard four.

Comrades, the problem trace. Har-ra:

I use two network cables (a router-laptop and a console-laptop), I turn on Remote Play, but the picture slows down, and sometimes it goes up to 60 fps.

10 mb / s cables I do not use waffle.

Because of what can slow down the connection, playing is not really with lags ...

Thank you in advance!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 10:38 PM