Chuwi Hi12 - Purchase and Accessories | [tabletpc]

Rep: (2)
PictureChuwi hi12 - purchase and accessories | Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 14.08.18, 19:11

Rep: (68)
On gikbaing already opened, the price - 289u.e. But...
And this is just a tablet, without a keyboard.

Post has been editedlaniver - 31.12.15, 13:29

Rep: (30)
A kit with a dock will be later, with the start of sales in the first decade of January.

Rep: (0)
couple on Ali

Someone already has a pre-order on Ali, but until the tablet is available, there will not be mass offers.

Post has been editedlaniver - 07.01.16, 12:33

Rep: (58)
Chinese stores began to pre-order the 12-inch Windows-tablet Chuwi Hi12 for about $ 250. It is about international sales with free shipping.
Pretty good for a tablet with these characteristics. Recall, Chuwi Hi12 boasts a metal case, a huge high-resolution display of 2160 x 1440, productive iron, capacious battery and a wide range of connectors, including a pair of full-size USB, and one USB 3.0.
In addition, in the future, Windows promises to release a model on Android. If we are not mistaken, there is a view of Android and Windows dualbut. This makes the model equally attractive for both supporters of office work and entertainment.

Features Chuwi Hi12:
12-inch IPS display with a resolution of 2160 x 1440 pixels (3: 2)
4-core Intel X5 Cherry Trail Z8300 processor with a frequency of up to 1.83 GHz
4 GB RAM
64 GB ROM, plus memory cards up to 128 GB
1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Micro USB 2.0
Battery 11,000 mAh
5 megapixel rear camera, 2 megapixel front camera
Dimensions 29.67 x 20.28 x 0.89 cm

Approximately orders will begin to be sent after January 28.

Do you know what the stylus will be in the device? And is it worth pre-ordering at gearbeest? Share your experience?

Rep: (6)
Found presale on gearbest. Can I order there? Just a word about the purchase, but for such money I would like such a tablet. I need your advice. You are welcome...

Post has been editedRike - 14.01.16, 00:45

Rep: (43)
I'm also thinking about pre-order, but, of course, I would like the stylus version
Campaign business is now a profitable offer, then it is unlikely that the stylus will be sold for exactly $ 300, they will weld on top ..

It's strange that the seller on Ali said that there is no stylus there)) Who is not clear to believe

* nksoldier,
* RaZuMz,
With a stylus, this is a separate version costing $ 299 and it’s very likely that it will come out later than the standard version, which costs $ 249.
And about the stylus it is worth waiting for the reviews, 99 out of 100, that it will not work the same way as the Apple Pencil with iPad Pro ... otherwise its value will be clearly exaggerated.

Ali will only be in March !!!

I asked the sellers with ali questions, I also need to write to girbest. Two moments, after all the news t that dual block with androyd "in some unclear perspective." They answered that really, now only win10 version is pre-order. And whether androyd will appear on it a miracle later - it is unlikely, most likely it means that there will be later versions with two wasps, with a stylus, with a complete set with a keyboard, etc.

Rep: (34)
Here I sit, I think, to order or not. On the one hand, a tablet can be needed not very often, on the other hand, devices with the same iron will cost 3-4 times more expensive in the near future (and maybe b ... damn ugh).

Here are just a question - at the end, as in version 10, there is a platform with several contacts. And what dopa for them were issued? And even the keyboard is all in the form of a cover on bt.

We have to wait until March, at least the seller on Ali said so.

We have to wait until March, at least the seller on Ali said so.

Well, by analogy with the basic version, probably it will appear faster on the girbest. There actually is a button about the announcement, wait and wait :)

The first few days on Gearbest lay a white and golden version as in the pictures above and there you could choose the option with the stylus (for $ 299).
Literally, three or four days ago, it was replaced by a dark gray version and without a stylus, only the basic version.

Tell me, did anyone buy in Gearbest on pre-order? Something I dumb to give that kind of money "for the air." At the post office they often steal, judging by the reviews.
And yet, is it just impossible to then screw the promised dual block to the tablet? In hindsight, so to speak ...

* ucmopuk
You know, I bought, though two xiaomi earbuds. And I thought that it was a presence, not a pre-order, and accidentally came across, in the end I just forgot about this whole situation, the toad strangled to throw a couple of bucks for displaying the track and I could not follow. And just in a month and a half the deliverymen call me and bring me home in half an hour

Although it is not such an expensive purchase as a telephone. But like all the rules

For some reason, the forum is not very much in relation to girbest

Rep: (20)
* ucmopuk
Now is not a problem to return the money if something goes wrong.

* ucmopuk that then, that now, the version with the stylus is just an announcement, there is no payment. A dark gray basic version appeared as a separate product only 8jnv. it seems that there is nothing replaced.
---
Well, about the mail, you know, this is not the question of the store) And so, the payment is made through PayPal, which has an emphasis on customer protection. If they pull, with the recall of payment problems should not arise.
Ps- on pre-orders, just like on Ali, the time for sending can stretch well if for a month. And can immediately send. It is also more profitable for them to first sell the goods with the full cost, here you cannot guess.

Post has been editedStallkrais - 15.01.16, 08:35

C gearbesta - the pre-order for the version with the stylus disappeared ... hmmm

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 13:36