> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot Dinosaur - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
Are you satisfied with the smartphone?
Are you satisfied with the smartphone?
Yes, great for your money. [ 140 ] ** [52,04%]
Yes, an acceptable option, but there are problems [ 85 ] ** [31,6%]
No, I would rather not buy again [ 29 ] ** [10,78%]
No, not completely satisfied! [ 15 ] ** [5,58%]
Total votes: 269

Rep: (170)
DiscussionCubot Dinosaur
PictureCubot Dinosaur
Description| Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Specifications
A source of information
CPU: MT6735A, 1.3GHz Quad-Core
GPU: Mali - T720
RAM: 3 GB
ROM: 16 GB
BATTERY: 4150 mAh Lithium battery
CARD: Micro SIM card X 2
TF card X 1
GPS: there is.
GLONASS: yes

Display
Size: 5.5 Inch
Type: IPS, GFF multi point touch
Resolution: 720X1280 pixels
Screen Color: 16M Colors
2.5D touchable display

Camers
BACK CAMERA: 13.0MP
FRONT CAMERA: 5.0MP

Tricoloured Notification
Light shows:Red, Green, Blue
In fact, the indicator is monochrome, despite the fact that RGB is stated
More detailshere

SUPPORT FOR BAND
GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
WCDMA: 900, 2100 MHz
FDD-LTE: B1, B3, B7, B20

Reviews, comparisons
Photo
Root
Useful
Accessories
Res. polls
Attached Image

for filling the caps, contact the section moderators either via the button Picture

Post has been editedolmusi - 26.12.17, 14:21
Reason for editing: Changing background settings to dark

Rep: (7)
* eddy_s,
If you do not want to buy alieksprese you probably can just somewhere in Russia to find the right batteries and order to cash.

Rep: (32)
* eddy_s,
Try through support zakazat..Ne repeatedly appealed on various issues and answered promptly, including a year ago with the help BATTERY

Rep: (21)
* eddy_s ,
Try to look for the battery Kraftmann.
Other devices do not fit.

Post has been editedburn090909 - 21.10.19, 20:04
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (1)
Thanks. Battery on Alix ordered. A month goes, does not reach. A charge lasts for several hours. Already ready on the spot to take.

Rep: (3)
Welcome all. I want to understand what was going on. If, in the subject seen similar posts, but the final decision for themselves is not found. Thus, the subject was his wife. I bought her another due to the fact that there were problems with the battery - the battery can be charged quickly and just as quickly discharged. I bought to replace the battery on Ali. Slipped hat. Firstly the size of a little less. Secondly I do not charge. The money was returned. Question. this is due to the battery or a problem in the charge controller? If the former, then where to take the normal battery?
P.s. I would like to know the opinion of those who won this disease, and the theory I know myself
P.p.s. if you do not find a solution to this problem, you have to sell

Post has been editedsanyao - 31.10.19, 17:09
Reason for editing: Added text

Rep: (21)
* sanyao ,
Ali what battery to buy? Type "home" as a istoyala to purchase the device? If so then the case 95% of her original battery no longer sell all that you see under the guise of a native battery is low-quality fakes. You need to order a third-party battery for this model. It can also be caught a bad product. Of proven quality is Wonkegonke batteries for our vehicles, these work as they should. Maybe someone took what unoriginal write to those who have a good experience.
By the way, would do well to check the battery charger type "frog", and the controller may charge the brain does.

Post has been editedburn090909 - 01.11.19, 06:39
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (75)
sanyao @ 31.10.19, 16:00*
Question. this is due to the battery or a problem in the charge controller?

Shared his observations:
In the body as something strange implemented algorithm works with a battery - a lot of logic stocks which will not list it hard + remembers specific data battery ....
And no calibration does not help him ...
In the summer due to the constant power outages had to break my cardinal rule handling batteries: discharge - charge, as a consequence - the incorrect percentages.
THAT IS body lives a long time, as always, but let's say from 30% to 0 and falls off in about 15 minutes ..
Now for the treatment of: on the phone his wife had the canoe with the purchase: buy the battery with hands and changed - everything is OK. The old battery charged and put on the shelf.
Now, a couple of years, took the battery and put it in your phone - everything is fine.
Even visited the idea that getting rid of this vile behavior would help to a simple exchange of the batteries in the handsets.

Rep: (3)
* burn090909 Yes, the type of the original. But at least it worked. But I hit a brick. Even a frog did not react. The company that you are offering glanced at Ali. Specifically for our smartphone. There are also negative by buyers. So I do not venture to buy. And, in general, I would like to hear from the owners of the positive experience of buying batteries.

Posted on 11/02/2019, 16:03:

* jmd I thought understood. There is a reason more to experiment

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/25/19, 04:14