> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

CXMB universal

Rep: (206)
CXMB universal

3.71 - 6.61 Classic & 6.61 Infinity

Description: CXMB - This is a plugin that allows you to use CTF themes without interfering with flash0.
TopicsCTF now become the de facto standard for custom firmware, allowing to embellish and completely change the design of the menu of the whole PSP to your liking.

Attached Image

CXMB operation checked on:
3.71 M33-4 | 5.00 M33-6 | 5.50 GEN-D3 | 6.60 PROMOD & LME | 6.61 PROMOD & LME | 6.61 Infinity PROMOD & LME

Changelog
Changelog: small fix
  • Added support for Classic and Infinity firmware at the same time. thankYoti for found bug on Infinity.

• Added compatibility of Themes 6.35, 6.37, 6.38, 6.39, as they are based on one core.
    That is, the theme from 6.35 will work on 6.39 and vice versa, or on any other compatible firmware.
    (see syspatch.c file for getFindDriverAddr and getSysconfOffset)

• Removed the misunderstanding of combining the compatibility of Themes 6.38-6.39 from 6.60-6.61, since they are not physically compatible with addressing.

• Added compatibility of Themes 6.60 and 6.61, since they are based on the same core.
    That is, it is not necessary to convert Themes from 6.60 to 6.61, they should work on the 6.61 Classic or Infinity anyway.
    (see syspatch.c - addressing sceIOFileManager and getSysconfOffset).

• The syspatch.c address is missing the getFindDriverAddr address for firmware 5.50. Found and added.

Keep in mind that:
  • CXMB Plugin - works on all custom firmware 3.71 - 6.61 + Infinity.

• CTF Topics - only work on those firmware, the files of which it contains inside, with a few reservations:

• Themes 5.00, 5.02, 5.03 are compatible with each other, since based on a single core.
    • Themes 6.35, 6.37, 6.38, 6.39 are compatible with each other, because based on a single core.
    • Themes 6.60, 6.61 are compatible with each other, because based on a single core.
Installation and use:
  1. Download archive with plugin for "3.71-6.61 Classic & 6.61 Infinity":: download:Attached filecxmb_mod_371-661_classic - & - infinity.zip(43.98 KB)

2. Folder "cxmb "archive copy to folder" seplugins "on the memory card.

3. In folder "seplugins "create text file vsh.txt and copy the following path to the CXMB plugin into it:

• If you have a regular PSP-100x / 200x / 300x:
      ms0: /seplugins/cxmb/cxmb.prx 1

• If you have a PSPgo and the plugin is in internal memory:
      ef0: /seplugins/cxmb/cxmb.prx 1

4. To activate the plugin, clickSELECT and select in the opened VSH Menu item " RESET VSH ". Everything, plugin activated!

5. Download and put ready-made themes.* .CTF made for your compatible firmware version to folder ms0: / PSP / THEME / ...

6. Go to menu"Theme Settings ->Theme" and activate the desired topic that appears.

7. The console itself will reboot with the new design.

ThemselvesCTF Topics for 6.60 and 6.61 you can find here: http://bit.ly/1Y4VzA1

Note
Note!
When testing topics, I came across one Temka, called "Original_Sony_Theme_660.ctf ".
So, on firmware 6.60 and 6.61, this topic was displayed as "corrupted data".
Then I checked the version of the theme, and it turned out there6.39 version!

Attached Image

Apparently, the user changed the PRX and RCO files from firmware 6.60 in the folder "CTFtoolGUI_v5_Beta_2 \ base \ 639 "and then did" Convert "new theme, putting in version 6.39 in CTFtoolGUI, because there it is the latest version to choose from the drop-down list: rofl:

Therefore, if your themes under 6.60 / 6.61 are shown in the theme settings as corrupted data, check the version of the theme through the hake editor, if you are sure that the theme was really converted to your compatible version of the firmware. Usually the version is indicated in the title of the topic itself. Can use free hex editorHxD - Freeware Hex Editor .

Credits and special thanks to : poison, patpat, neur0n, frostegater, leecherman, Yoti

You can disassemble, collect, convert themes using the new version.CTFtool GUI v5 beta 3

Version history:Source 1 Source 2 Source 3 Source 4 Source 5

Post has been editedErikpshat - 16.05.16, 20:39

Rep: (7)
strange, but even with a fixed cxmb, only emulators are started, and iso games (for example, Patapon, LittleBig Planet, Digimon Re: Digitize, etc.) don't even want the 800200D9 error .. what to do? I tried other themes (6.60 of course), it does not help .. switching off the cxmb games continue to work quietly ..

Posted 04/20/2016 12:44 PM:

forgot to add, checked on two psp, 3004 and 3008, ask 6.61 PROMOD-C2p infinity on both. if there is a solution, or it already exists, please write to the soap "[email protected]" as I could not find a solution to break the Internet .. I will be very grateful.

Post has been editeddarkhao - 20.04.16, 13:40

Rep: (7)
By random typing, I realized what the problem was, it was necessary to enable cxmb only in the vsh list, but not in the game. if you think logically, cxmb is not needed in the game, now it’s clear that the games didn’t run, it also stupidly interfered)) although it would be nice to improve cxmb so that you can also replace the exit screen when you press the PS button, it was beautiful) ) only the load is superfluous on the RAM) I apologize for writing posts, so you suffer for two days, then I think I will write .. wrote and solved the problem myself: lol:

P.S. Add the problem with the solution in the header, all of a sudden I am not one clever man thought of writing a plugin not only in vsh.txt

Post has been editeddarkhao - 20.04.16, 14:49

* darkhao hehe, well at least he thought of that :) CXMB - this is a plugin that changes the menu interface of XMB, not games :)

darkhao @ 04/20/2016, 3:46 PM*
P.S. Add the problem with the solution in the header, all of a sudden I am not one clever man thought of writing a plugin not only in vsh.txt

And here I will not add! For the instruction in the cap was not written for himself. And there is not a word aboutgame.txt , and clearly and unequivocally indicated about vsh.txt .

Post has been editedErikpshat - 24.04.16, 16:03

Rep: (27)
Can you throw off the rules of the topic? I downloaded a bunch of topics like only one Clear XMB Black. advise fit

Can you throw off the rules of the topic? I downloaded a bunch of topics like only one Clear XMB Black. advise fit

And here watched?http://pogugli.com/?136244

Rep: (0)
I understand that while the plugin is enabled you cannot install PTF themes, right?

* Zorovavel, Well, try to disable the plugin yourself and try installing PTF.
I think the answer should be obvious.

Only what is the use of the official PTF themes, in which nothing can be changed, except for the menu item icons, in contrast to the CTF themes, in which everything can be changed, including the location of icons, sounds, battery indicators, clocks and everything else.

Post has been editedErikpshat - 31.07.17, 17:53

I installed everything according to the instructions. I downloaded the CTF collection, but I can’t put it, writes - the data is damaged ... What did I do wrong?

GTAlex_857 @ 08.08.17, 11:01*
writes - data is damaged ... What did I do wrong?

Read carefully the spoiler at the end of the cap: "Note ".

P.S. The CXMB plugin works on all firmware, but this does not mean that CTF themes should work on all firmware. Each CTF theme consists entirely of modified files taken from a specific firmware version. Therefore, the CTF theme will work only on the version of the firmware from which these files were taken. With other versions of firmware files from another firmware will not work. Therefore, if you are trying to install a theme with a foreign or incompatible version in the header, then such themes will be displayed as corrupted data.

Post has been editedErikpshat - 18.08.17, 15:06

good afternoon! There is a src folder in the archive, nothing is said about it. where to put it and why is it?

* gexogen7, src is SouRce Code, that is, it is the source code of the program. From this source code this version of CXMB was compiled. It is not necessary to put it anywhere, it is attached for developers, if someone wants to make their own corrections and compile their version of the program.

Firmware 6.61 PROMOD-C2p infinity
PSP 3004
I did everything exactly according to the instructions, I included cxmb, downloaded themes first from this forum, then several more, all themes were under 6.60, I tried to choose topics in the menu, but the result was one — the prefix reboots, but does not turn on, then it cannot be started; go into the recovery and turn off the cxmb plugin, then do a reset and only after that the zyz comes to life.
Having not achieved anything, I tried to reinstall the plugin, now the themes are not visible at all in the menu.
Even when trying to launch any image from the map (the card is a good checked), when you hover on the game, the background changes to some kind of colored artifact stripes, when I press start black screen, then 80020148
help me please

* Dan1991,
Install according to the instructions. What does "I tried to reinstall the plugin"? And the first time you did not install it?
Game issues are Infinity. Remove it and the games will all work.

Rep: (5)
Hello! Who how ctf themes work on 6.61 PROMOD. And then I only have the wallpaper changing the rest, everything remains unchanged (well, the inclusion screen, icons, sounds)

* orioncraft
Read the first spoiler where it is writtenChangelog - there everything is described in detail what and why and why.
Also, after the spoiler in the quoteKeep in mind that - also described everything by your problem.
And look at the last spoilerNote - there is also detailed with a picture because of what you may have problems.

Rep: (39)
Gentlemen, tell me, I'm stupid - I can not return the stock topic when the plugin is enabled. Part of the theme is changing (wallpaper, battery icon), part is not. It turns out, do I have to turn off the plugin every time, connecting psp to my computer?

* theblackwind
And where does the connection to the computer and the theme? Have you even activated the theme for your firmware? The cap is written about it.
And some think to take the topic at 6.20, and launch it at 6.60.
It should be clear here that in the topic of the firmware files 6.20 do not correspond to the firmware 6.60 and will not work together.

Rep: (39)
* Erikpshat said the wrong. I have Normally working and exactly under my firmware ctf themes. I can change them any number, no problems. But as soon as I want to turn the “native” theme back on, it becomes crooked - some of the elements change, some don't.

* theblackwind
And, I understand - when you want to return the standard official theme.

Well, after all, the background and part of the theme is saved in flash1 and from there it is constantly read. Therefore, if at all you want to get rid of the theme, then you will need to format this area of ​​Flash1, where the PSP configuration is stored. Full format Flash1 can be arranged with 4 buttons. Or climb through the VSH Menu there and manually remove the background and part of the theme. I don’t remember exactly, but it seems like the Theme folder is being created there.

Well, another way is to use the CTF theme, which contains the files from the original firmware, without changes, then, when applying such a theme, the original files will be written to Flash1 and the original design will be returned, even after the plug-in is turned off. There is such a topic "Original_Sony_Theme_660.ctf ", for example, it is included in the firmware installation via 6.60 PROMOD-C1 Installer or 6.61 AIO Installer .

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/03/19 20:47