69 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Prestigio MultiPad VISCONTE 4U - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 '' | INTEL Atom Z3735F | 2GB RAM
FullMA
Message#1
06.04.16, 14:48
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 23.04.08
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Prestigio MultiPad VISCONTE 4U Discussion | Description
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| INTEL Atom Processor Z3735F | 2Gb
Windows 10 | Windows RT and software | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail | Android | Linux on tablets | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance tablet owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Characteristics and photos
Specifications
System
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F 1830 MHz
Number of cores: 4
RAM: 2 GB
Built-in memory: 16 GB
Memory card support: microSDHC, up to 32 GB

Screen
Screen: 10.1 ", 1280x800
Widescreen display: yes
Screen Type: TFT IPS, glossy
Touch screen: capacitive, multitouch

Wireless connection
Wi-Fi support: yes, Wi-Fi 802.11n, WiFi Direct
Bluetooth support: yes

Camera
Rear camera: yes, 2 million pixels.
Front camera: yes, 2 million pixels.

Sound
Built-in speaker: yes
Built-in microphone: yes

Functionality
Automatic screen orientation: yes
Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor
QWERTY-keyboard: is

Connection
USB connection to the computer: no
Connecting external devices via USB: yes, USB Type A
TV / Monitor connection: micro HDMI
Audio / headphone output: yes, 3.5 mm

Nutrition
Battery capacity: 6600 mAh

Dimensions and weight
Official site:http: //www.prestigio.r..s/MultiPad_VISCONTE_4U(currently available 7 modifications).
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Description
Powerful 2-in-1 tablet, instantly becoming a full-featured PC
Prestigio MultiPad Visconte 4U is designed to make your life even more convenient. First-class performance, full-fledged Windows 10 and uninterrupted Internet connection using WI-FI or 3G / Wi-Fi will turn the process of using the tablet into a real pleasure. Even more comfort - with a 3-in-1 keyboard (case-stand-keyboard).

The powerful Quad Core Intel® Atom ™ Z3735F processor (up to 1.83 GHz) combines all the features of Windows 10 on a striking 10.1-inch IPS display and makes the most efficient use of the tablet for work or entertainment. It perfectly copes, both with office applications, and with multimedia loadings.

UNIVERSAL 2-in-1
Prestigio MultiPad Visconte 4U is a powerful computer if you need to work. Unplug the keyboard and it will become a convenient tablet for rest and entertainment. Use touch input (Touch Pad) or keyboard, write or communicate - choose for yourself what and how to do.

additional information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 24.01.18, 23:31
FullMA
Message#2
06.04.16, 15:03
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 23.04.08
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Good day to all. Since I am the owner of a pair of playful hands ..... In general, after a lot of manipulations, I crashed the system ... .. For this I’m asking the owners of this device not to leave me in need of help and help restore this marvelous apparatus.
Now seriously:
The problem is once - on Windows 8 and 10, after installing all the drivers, it is so normal and the touch did not work. Calibration did not help. I think the problem is the lack of a fileSileadTouch.fwYou can find it in the Windows / system32 / drivers folder (in any case, I hope that it is there). I beg you to lay out, if not sorry.
Problem two - on Windows 8, I don’t want to install a driver on the accelerometer in any way.
Problem three is a wheezing speaker with WiFi turned on. At the moment I am trying to fix this problem, so far without result.
And finally, if anyone has the opportunity to lay out the image of the custom system, I’ll just be very grateful.

Thank you in advance.

I can offer only backup drivers for 10 Windows TykAttached fileVisconte4U 04/02/2016 10-56-55.zip(100.19 MB)

By the way perfectly holds the card on 64 gig

It would be nice to have SileadTouch.sys

Post has been editedFullMA - 06.04.16, 15:18

--------------------
If so, why not!
fortestov2
Message#3
18.04.16, 19:46
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 18.04.16

Hello! The same problem as you, the Windows has flown and now there is no auto-rotate of the screen and the sensor works as it wants. Did you manage to find sileadtouch.fw? Or how to solve this problem?
_jaxx_
Message#4
18.04.16, 23:44
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 328
Check in: 03.05.12
Prestigio MultiPhone 5508 DUO

I attach a couple of files
SileadTouch.fw SileadTouch.sys
Attached file4U.rar(63.19 KB)
okunezavod
Message#5
19.04.16, 08:30
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 05.01.15
Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001

Hello. And I, after killing Windows by rebooting from no recovery from hibernation, put my device into service with claims of not working recovery mode (because after starting the recovery, the device entered perpetual reboot), not leaving sleep mode and hissing sound while working vayfay. There they rolled up the factory image and the miracle did not happen, the recovery mode did not work and the Windows began to slow down terribly. Now they promised to make a replacement of the Maerin fee, so I am waiting for what will happen next.

--------------------
1650 mAh, TWRP 2.8.1.0, Resurrection Remix (CM12.1) v 5.5.x, no GAPPS, CWM_Tweak_ForceDeepSleep
fortestov2
Message#6
19.04.16, 11:25
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

* _jaxx_,Thank you very much, very much helped out! I threw it into the folder with the replacement of files, rebooted and it all worked.

Now another kosyachok got out, crackling in the speakers as on the old record and not when playing the sound, but just works, downloads updates and wheezes to itself ... Who solved this problem? Vindoshny decrease in volume does not give a positive effect, the crack continues even in the "silent" mode. The crackle is enhanced and becomes continuous when downloading files from the Internet.

Post has been editedfortestov2 - 19.04.16, 11:43
chek_
Message#7
19.04.16, 12:00
Nikita
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1377
Check in: 17.08.09
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1

Hello. I can not restore the OS. When you start recovery from recovery, it reaches 100%, and only the black screen reloads. Can anyone have the original image of Windows?
There is also another similar tablet. Can there be an opportunity to merge a full image from it? only I did not find the boot from USB to load some kind of acronym (

--------------------
A good sysadmin is a lazy sysadmin.
you can always on you.
fortestov2
Message#8
19.04.16, 12:14
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

How to boot from a flash drive, here:Prestigio MultiPad VISCONTE 3 (Post by gerrard_1892 # 37729588)

You will need one of the latest acronyms that supports downloading UEFI

Do not discard the clean installation option either, this page already has everything you need.
chek_
Message#9
20.04.16, 09:28
Nikita
[offline]

Messages 1377
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1

Friends, a new attack happened - the keyboard does not work either native or via USB. You can get into the BIOS, but the tabs do not allow to go. How can I reset it to its original state?

--------------------
you can always on you.
_jaxx_
Message#10
21.04.16, 13:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 328

* chek_,
Try the mouse, checked in the BIOSe works. Another option is to connect an OTG adapter through the micro USB connector and an input device adapter to the OTG adapter.
chek_
Message#11
22.04.16, 09:30
Nikita
[offline]

Messages 1377
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1

* _jaxx_,
Unfortunately, neither the mouse nor the keyboard work in the BIOS, either through the OTG or via USB. The sensor works only in recovery.
Will the opening of the case help, can there be a jumper or a reset button to reset the parameters?

--------------------
you can always on you.
_jaxx_
Message#12
23.04.16, 22:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 328

* chek_,
I did not open the case, I do not know about the jumpers or buttons. An autopsy, of course, is a good idea, but it is a “last resort” method, can it be better, under warranty, to be repaired? If you open it, then look for the button resets or unsolder the battery.
offbeatninja
Message#13
26.04.16, 16:43
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
Check in: 12.11.09
Honor 3

Hello! :) I, too, am the "happy" owner of this tablet. Here I read the reviews online, here people unsubscribed and it turns out that the problem with the crash in the speakers almost every second. I handed over my tablet to the service - let's see what happens. In the meantime, the question is - no one paid attention that when the keyboard-case is connected, the tablet quickly discharges? And after - is it all charging for a long time? Let me explain: the keyboard was connected to the tablet, a wireless rat, the brightness is 100% and wi-fi - the% charge gained very slowly. Then I connected usb-hard to it and it stopped altogether - it showed 49% of the charge for more than an hour and wrote “Connected, charging”. Actually this is the question - is it all so?

Posted on 04/26/2016, 16:39:

* chek_,It seems to me that the BIOS update will help, which, of course, will reset all settings to the standard ones. Only here on the off-site there are no nicknames of BIOS updates. As an option, someone can merge the image of the BIOS from your tablet, throw it off to you, you will sew it yourself and you will be happy: happy :. Only the question is how to merge it, pour it / flash it and is it not fatal? Still, this is only a theory and my guesses ...

Posted on 04/26/2016, 16:43:

* chek_,But if we continue to think / fantasize ... according to the logic, he has the same bios as everywhere else (I ask you to forgive the vague wording - I cannot be more precise :)), which means there should be a battery for autonomous power supply of the BIOS ROM on the motherboard. In theory, we disconnect the battery of the tablet itself, dismantle the battery, mount the battery on our own and connect the battery. In theory, it will work, although the FIG knows how it works inside - I haven’t disassembled it yet: D

Post has been editedoffbeatninja - 26.04.16, 16:36
_jaxx_
Message#14
26.04.16, 22:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 328

* offbeatninja
Regarding the issue of cod in the speakers, a defect, unfortunately, is present. Let us know the SC will solve the problem and how.
A long charge - so you downloaded it by 100% current (screen brightness 100% + wifi + usb hdd) I am not surprised by this. I imagine what was heating. Charging at 2A, battery 6600, in theory, a full charge of just over 3 hours (off state). In fact, in the mode of using the battery, it lasts for 5-6 hours, i.e. approximately 1000-1500 mA per hour (current 1-1.5 A) depending on the load and screen brightness. Plus, usb hdd is still 0.5 A. That's your 2A that goes from charging to completely go to "maintain pants", to a miser.

A huge plus of our device is that it charges well on a regular micro USB cable. When you need to charge from the power bank.
By the way, we are still lucky. :)
On the 8-inch Prestigio Visconte Quad device, there is generally only one USB (microUSB) connector and it also charges from this connector.
The guys came up with a whole topic on
Cable for simultaneous charging of the tablet and connection of peripheral devices (Prestigio Visconte Quad) (Post @ luk @ rd # 37757110)

Post has been edited_jaxx_ - 26.04.16, 22:36
offbeatninja
Message#15
27.04.16, 09:16
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
Honor 3

* _jaxx_,
The whole joke is that with such a load, the upper right corner behind was slightly warm. :)
Here you are on nutrition well painted everything and explained, but ... charging it at 2.1A - the extra 100 mA should be charged, very slowly but should: D

Post has been editedoffbeatninja - 27.04.16, 09:19
g4m3p4d
Message#16
30.04.16, 08:21
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 30.04.12

The same murk with the speakers. Krasnodar welcomes! :)
d2d2d
Message#17
30.04.16, 10:33
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 15.11.12
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

There is a temporary (experimentally detected) solution for eliminating wheezing in the speakers - turned off the built-in wifi module and connected an external wifi adapter (in my case D-link dwa110, but you can also find smaller in size) via usb. It helped me, but I'm waiting for another solution.
There is another question - does Windows Store work for everyone? I crash when I try to download something. All of the problem-solving methods did not help.

I also found a review of the happy owner of this device, which, judging by the review, did not have such a problem.
http: //www.dailymotion...D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B9_tech

UPD And one more -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bi2-AQQoXg

Post has been editedd2d2d - 30.04.16, 10:49
offbeatninja
Message#18
30.04.16, 11:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
Honor 3

* d2d2d
At one time, the store did not open at all - I tried all the methods from Google and none of them worked. And after a reboot of a miracle - the store itself earned: D It, in short, works of its own accord: rofl:
Ars88
Message#19
05.05.16, 11:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 208
Check in: 08.11.08
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T715

Gadget owners, what are the maximum sound quality settings (bit depth, frequency)?
How does it sound through an external amplifier?

Post has been editedArs88 - 05.05.16, 11:51
Blaze1000
Message#20
06.05.16, 08:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 01.05.10
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Hello, today this device will be in my hands. Thanks for the provided jambs, it will be necessary to check right away.
And so there is a question how much and how to connect an external HDD? There is an idea for installing external hardy through usb with the expansion of the body of this device. I would like to hear your opinion people.
Ars88
Message#21
06.05.16, 09:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 208
Check in: 08.11.08
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T715

Blaze1000 @ 05/06/2016, 08:49*
Hello, today this device will be in my hands

In the properties, see the settings for audio playback (bit depth and frequency), what are the maximum possibilities? Thank.

69 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 10:42