> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

328 pagesV  « < 319 320 321 322 323 324 > »  

> Girls X Battle [Online] | [RPG] Role-based fighting games with cute girls
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 136 ] ** [62,67%]
Good [ 48 ] ** [22,12%]
Average [ 19 ] ** [8,76%]
poorly [ 3 ] ** [1,38%]
Terribly [ 11 ] ** [5,07%]
Total votes: 217

tobiz
Message#1
03.04.16, 17:00
In hibernation
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 367
Check in: 04.01.13
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

Girls X Battle download

version: 1.88.0
Genre:RPG

Last update of the game in the header:21.09.2017

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
An exciting online role-playing game.

Description:
Girls X Battle is not just another card collecting game, it will also require careful strategic planning from you. It presents many female warriors with unique skills and weapons. As their master, you have to collect from them different teams to fight with various enemies. In addition, they will all be much more useful if they get the right equipment. To defeat a bunch of different enemies, you will need more warriors, from which you can make more different combinations.
Attached Image

Girls X Battle is a game that combines the call of female warriors and strategic thinking. Taking into account different skills is half the battle, you also need to remember about suitable equipment and fine control. In addition, battles between players and an entertaining plot greatly enrich the game.

Campaign

The plot campaign of Girls X Battle takes place in Japanese high school, but not quite the same as in other Japanese games. Not only the design of the warriors is made in a modern style, but also their catch phrases will immerse you in a relaxed atmosphere. During the campaign, you will hear the unique dialogues of female warriors as if they were alive.

Female warriors

You know, as the saying goes: you can do everything if you have the right warriors. The main feature of Girls X Battle are more than 50 female warriors, which you can collect. They study in different schools and each of them has its own background.

Attached Image

Gain

There are 4 different ways to boost a female warrior: level up, evolve, skill up, and promote. After collecting 6 certain items of equipment you can advance the warrior. Raising the level requires experience, which warriors can get either in passing through the stages, or by drinking a jar of experience. Improving the skill increases its level, the more it is, the stronger this skill. Each warrior has 4 unique skills, opening after promotion.

The enemies

You will try to stop a lot of trained enemies. Smash them all to win the final victory!

Attached Image

Combat system

The essence of the Girls X Battle system is that physical attacks are controlled automatically, and when you decide to apply skills. The skill will be available when the MP bar fills to the end. Click on the warrior icon, or click and drag on the enemy - this activates the skill. If you are still not clear, the game has a cute clue that will teach you.

Attached Image
Attached Image

The key moment of the Girls X Battle is based on the correct timing. This means that you need to choose the right time to use the skill. Also, change your team in different situations. Do not be the same team to pass everything.

Equipment

The experience of the academy, coins, the experience of female warriors and equipment - all this you will receive after winning the battle. Speaking of equipment you come to mind the sword, armor and spear. But in Girls X Battle, she could have a battery, a book, a toy hammer, and the like.

Attached Image

(Hint: reading the description of equipment you can learn a lot of interesting things.)

Vending machines

Here you can pack a bunch of cans of experience. Buying 10 pieces at a time, you are guaranteed to drop the blue thing. In addition, 5 times a day you can use the machine for free. Warriors can get by buying just a dozen cans in the second machine. Also, the second machine can be used free of charge 1 time in 48 hours. There is also a third machine (which appears from level 9 donat), where you can pull out unique female warriors, but the price of using it is 388 diamonds.

Attached Image

Score

It sells many different products. In addition, periodically store shelves are updated.

Attached Image

Laboratory

Here you can improve the equipment, which again will affect the characteristics of the warrior. Different things can have up to 5 levels of improvement (blue - 3, purple - 5), and you can improve with absolutely any things.

Attached Image

Part-time job

Not enough money, go there. Up to 4 working teams, 3 places for a side job. The rewards are diamonds, coins and experience banks. Are you bored? You can go on looting other players.

Attached Image

Test and test

Tests and tests allow you to check your warriors. There are 6 levels of difficulty and you can pass them every day.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Champion

Wealth, friendship, strength - everything you desire is here. You will have to rise above all, having experienced disappointment, failure, and even death. And when you become strong enough, you will get everything. HP and MP are not replenished here, and fallen warriors cannot be resurrected. Each player has only one attempt per day. After defeating the team, you can open the chest, where lies a large reward: coins, equipment and even warriors. Do not forget to exchange reward points in the store.

Attached Image

PvP

Top Floor. 5 attempts per day. The fight is fully automatic. The reward will be sent daily by mail.

Attached Image

1 to 1. 3 battle. The winner is the winner of 2 wins. Beginners can hide 2 and 3 team. Players with more than 2000 points can hide all their teams. 5 free attempts per day. A loss does not affect the dialed account.

Attached Image

Guild

Bored of the constant battle? You can always come to the guild and enjoy a cup of afternoon tea, or maybe something stronger, depending on how many coins you have in your piggy bank. Have a rest? Now you can start the daily battles with your fellow guilds, simultaneously lending your female warriors. The reward for the victory over the enemies will be the tremendous wealth necessary for the development of girls.

Attached Image

Well, you want to join? Then go ahead, collect the female warriors and go your way to domination!

Picture
Developer site: http://gxb.carolgames.com/

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carolgames.gxb

Features: Online

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 2.3+

Download: version: 1.88.0 Girls X Battle [Online] (Post Tirael4ik # 65227897)
Cache
Before installing, please read the topic Installing games with cache [FAQ]

Indexdisk from 21.10 + installation guide
Useful information
Past versions:

ALARM! A CURATOR IS REQUIRED TO SUPPORT ACTIVITY!
Girls X Battle [Online] (Post tobiz # 80540362)

Post has been editedtobiz - 25.12.18, 05:36
Reason for editing: Curator
Garder
Message#6402
05.03.19, 16:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 228
Check in: 07.09.09
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

strider13 @ 03/05/19 18:26*
And Zashiki there?

Nope
stret90
Message#6403
06.03.19, 00:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Check in: 17.04.13
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Heh did not expect, 93 closed 100 floors)
SovietComrade
Message#6404
06.03.19, 11:50
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 507
Check in: 31.05.17
LeEco Le Max 2 4/64

Has anyone tested skin Kyle? Go to the team? I just have a bubble avak, I think, for whom to spend it, and I have Kyle barely O2 dressed and without avac.
M9co
Message#6405
07.03.19, 23:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Check in: 13.02.10
Meizu MX5

Comrades, does anyone have an insider on VOVNA girls? Who is worth swinging or all three useless?
stret90
Message#6406
08.03.19, 00:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Comrades, does anyone have an insider on VOVNA girls? Who is worth swinging or all three useless?

I still have 93 I just get up
SovietComrade
Message#6407
08.03.19, 17:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 507
LeEco Le Max 2 4/64

* M9Co,
Yes, so myself. So far, the most pumped-up Khodor has 20k AP, but there is no special use - well, that is, of course, in pvP they are in 1x1, and in TF, and on the Arena, but if you look at the teams of their owners, it becomes obvious that there are quite wealthy players to replace them with someone else at any time (if a person has 5 * Nobunagu in a wedding dress, then it is obvious that he has almost all the girls, like, for example, the 1x1 guy who uses Hodor).
stret90
Message#6408
09.03.19, 01:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

It seems this necessary event on the tree, is it worth it to lay out 10k I have a bonus there will be 20k.
Just VIP 9.
M9co
Message#6409
09.03.19, 17:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Check in: 13.02.10
Meizu MX5

* SovietComradeI agree, I meet a lot of places where I come from, but I haven't experienced any special problems from it. I thought in a different way, for example, maybe it is worthwhile to download a bider, suddenly the guild bosses will help to beat or grow in the contest, for me as VIP 0 this is relevant, because with hoher, i doubt that something good will burn out.
SovietComrade
Message#6410
09.03.19, 18:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 507
LeEco Le Max 2 4/64

* M9Co,
Well, nobody really shook the new girls yet, but again, while I hang out in the first hundred / about her in 1x1, I have never seen a single cursed girl. The longer I play, the more I become convinced that it’s not just the abilities that are deciding, but rather pumping the girls / having an avac / BA (again for stats in the first place). The most vivid example from personal practice is Lily. Absolutely zero in red without pumping, now she regularly gets into my main-pack. But, of course, a lot of effort has been invested - this is an expanded villa, zaakshchennye staty after the wedding, and a sharpened avaka gun, and so on.
stret90
Message#6411
10.03.19, 00:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Not a bad event.
Attached Image

Post has been editedstret90 - 11.03.19, 03:28
strider13
Message#6412
11.03.19, 10:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 09.03.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* stret90,
Congratulations) Not bad replenished collection from one event)

He also pulled out Khimiko, Katie and Liz, but spent on it all 20k Cree))) now save more))) By the way, Liz should be pumped?
stret90
Message#6413
11.03.19, 11:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

strider13 @ 03/11/2019, 10:19*
* stret90,

He also pulled out Khimiko, Katie and Liz, but spent on it all 20k Cree))) now save more))) By the way, Liz should be pumped?

I have not seen her yet, but everyone in the chat speaks only about her.
Garder
Message#6414
12.03.19, 09:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 228
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

stret90 @ 03/10/19 02:22*
Not a bad event.

strider13 @ 03.11.19, 12:19*

I join in the congratulations.
We have a tree passed a few mmm ... modest. From CX only Phoenix. Which was already 5 *. Guaranteed prize of course she is. And 2 to 2 identical key rings.
No, well, it is clear to whom the beads are small, and to whom the soup is liquid, but still the feeling of light annoyance does not leave.
Where now to put 63 scrolls Phoenix? For some reason, they don’t even ask the guild.
strider13
Message#6415
12.03.19, 09:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* Garder,it remains to hope that there will be a shop with an exchange of 5 SX scrolls per 1 SX needed, so at least 12 scrolls you need SX get, though I probably have not seen such an exchanger for a year
stret90
Message#6416
12.03.19, 11:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Garder @ 03/12/2019 09:13*
I join in the congratulations.
We have a tree passed a few mmm ... modest. From CX only Phoenix. Which was already 5 *. Guaranteed prize of course she is. And 2 to 2 identical key rings.
No, well, it is clear to whom the beads are small, and to whom the soup is liquid, but still the feeling of light annoyance does not leave.
Where now to put 63 scrolls Phoenix? For some reason, they don’t even ask the guild.

For the key chain there are almost two of each gathered.
Garder
Message#6417
13.03.19, 09:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 228
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Be so kind as to remind, who increases the sustaining damage for everyone: either Cynthia with avac, or Fanny with BA, or Wendy with skin?
strider13
Message#6418
13.03.19, 11:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

About Sustain, I don’t know, unfortunately, Cynthia and Muppet are naked and impassive, but I’ve seen the video where Cynthia and Muppet on the boss do so much damage that the game counts as a timeout)

And I have such a pain, although there is no Hypatia:

Attached images
Attached Image
wolf
Message#6419
13.03.19, 13:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
Check in: 18.04.15
Xiaomi Mi 3 TD

Garder @ 03/13/19, 9:25*
who reinforces for all sustain damage
Cynthia with skin.
Strider13 @ 03/13/19, 11:33*
I saw a video where Cynthia and Muppet on gi boss do so much damage that the game counts as a timeout)
Muppet with skin hangs extra. pillboxes from the incoming damage, as the result becomes the main dealer.
Strider13 @ 03/13/19, 11:33*
And I have such a pain
21k lowered and received nothing. As a mockery, they offer to pay another 6k for the skin of the one I won't have ...
Attached Image
strider13
Message#6420
13.03.19, 14:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Volsh @ 03/13/19, 1:03*
21k lowered and received nothing. As a mockery, they offer to pay another 6k for the skin of the one I won't have ...
�#

Uhhh, this is really a shame (
strider13
Message#6421
14.03.19, 14:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

And I was so inspired by the past success with the tree I decided to try my luck with the shop, all the chance to get a skin on nobunaga, I thought, well, if not this one, so there’s a lot of others that you can sell if anything))) skins)))

328 pagesV  « < 319 320 321 322 323 324 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 06:56