> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

328 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Girls X Battle [Online] | [RPG] Role-based fighting games with cute girls
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 136 ] ** [62,67%]
Good [ 48 ] ** [22,12%]
Average [ 19 ] ** [8,76%]
poorly [ 3 ] ** [1,38%]
Terribly [ 11 ] ** [5,07%]
Total votes: 217

tobiz
Message#1
03.04.16, 17:00
In hibernation
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 367
Check in: 04.01.13
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

Girls X Battle download

version: 1.88.0
Genre:RPG

Last update of the game in the header:21.09.2017

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
An exciting online role-playing game.

Description:
Girls X Battle is not just another card collecting game, it will also require careful strategic planning from you. It presents many female warriors with unique skills and weapons. As their master, you have to collect from them different teams to fight with various enemies. In addition, they will all be much more useful if they get the right equipment. To defeat a bunch of different enemies, you will need more warriors, from which you can make more different combinations.
Attached Image

Girls X Battle is a game that combines the call of female warriors and strategic thinking. Taking into account different skills is half the battle, you also need to remember about suitable equipment and fine control. In addition, battles between players and an entertaining plot greatly enrich the game.

Campaign

The plot campaign of Girls X Battle takes place in Japanese high school, but not quite the same as in other Japanese games. Not only the design of the warriors is made in a modern style, but also their catch phrases will immerse you in a relaxed atmosphere. During the campaign, you will hear the unique dialogues of female warriors as if they were alive.

Female warriors

You know, as the saying goes: you can do everything if you have the right warriors. The main feature of Girls X Battle are more than 50 female warriors, which you can collect. They study in different schools and each of them has its own background.

Attached Image

Gain

There are 4 different ways to boost a female warrior: level up, evolve, skill up, and promote. After collecting 6 certain items of equipment you can advance the warrior. Raising the level requires experience, which warriors can get either in passing through the stages, or by drinking a jar of experience. Improving the skill increases its level, the more it is, the stronger this skill. Each warrior has 4 unique skills, opening after promotion.

The enemies

You will try to stop a lot of trained enemies. Smash them all to win the final victory!

Attached Image

Combat system

The essence of the Girls X Battle system is that physical attacks are controlled automatically, and when you decide to apply skills. The skill will be available when the MP bar fills to the end. Click on the warrior icon, or click and drag on the enemy - this activates the skill. If you are still not clear, the game has a cute clue that will teach you.

Attached Image
Attached Image

The key moment of the Girls X Battle is based on the correct timing. This means that you need to choose the right time to use the skill. Also, change your team in different situations. Do not be the same team to pass everything.

Equipment

The experience of the academy, coins, the experience of female warriors and equipment - all this you will receive after winning the battle. Speaking of equipment you come to mind the sword, armor and spear. But in Girls X Battle, she could have a battery, a book, a toy hammer, and the like.

Attached Image

(Hint: reading the description of equipment you can learn a lot of interesting things.)

Vending machines

Here you can pack a bunch of cans of experience. Buying 10 pieces at a time, you are guaranteed to drop the blue thing. In addition, 5 times a day you can use the machine for free. Warriors can get by buying just a dozen cans in the second machine. Also, the second machine can be used free of charge 1 time in 48 hours. There is also a third machine (which appears from level 9 donat), where you can pull out unique female warriors, but the price of using it is 388 diamonds.

Attached Image

Score

It sells many different products. In addition, periodically store shelves are updated.

Attached Image

Laboratory

Here you can improve the equipment, which again will affect the characteristics of the warrior. Different things can have up to 5 levels of improvement (blue - 3, purple - 5), and you can improve with absolutely any things.

Attached Image

Part-time job

Not enough money, go there. Up to 4 working teams, 3 places for a side job. The rewards are diamonds, coins and experience banks. Are you bored? You can go on looting other players.

Attached Image

Test and test

Tests and tests allow you to check your warriors. There are 6 levels of difficulty and you can pass them every day.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Champion

Wealth, friendship, strength - everything you desire is here. You will have to rise above all, having experienced disappointment, failure, and even death. And when you become strong enough, you will get everything. HP and MP are not replenished here, and fallen warriors cannot be resurrected. Each player has only one attempt per day. After defeating the team, you can open the chest, where lies a large reward: coins, equipment and even warriors. Do not forget to exchange reward points in the store.

Attached Image

PvP

Top Floor. 5 attempts per day. The fight is fully automatic. The reward will be sent daily by mail.

Attached Image

1 to 1. 3 battle. The winner is the winner of 2 wins. Beginners can hide 2 and 3 team. Players with more than 2000 points can hide all their teams. 5 free attempts per day. A loss does not affect the dialed account.

Attached Image

Guild

Bored of the constant battle? You can always come to the guild and enjoy a cup of afternoon tea, or maybe something stronger, depending on how many coins you have in your piggy bank. Have a rest? Now you can start the daily battles with your fellow guilds, simultaneously lending your female warriors. The reward for the victory over the enemies will be the tremendous wealth necessary for the development of girls.

Attached Image

Well, you want to join? Then go ahead, collect the female warriors and go your way to domination!

Picture
Developer site: http://gxb.carolgames.com/

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carolgames.gxb

Features: Online

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 2.3+

Download: version: 1.88.0 Girls X Battle [Online] (Post Tirael4ik # 65227897)
Cache
Before installing, please read the topic Installing games with cache [FAQ]

Indexdisk from 21.10 + installation guide
Useful information
Past versions:

ALARM! A CURATOR IS REQUIRED TO SUPPORT ACTIVITY!
Girls X Battle [Online] (Post tobiz # 80540362)

Post has been editedtobiz - 25.12.18, 05:36
Reason for editing: Curator
Foboulos
Message#2
06.04.16, 11:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Check in: 02.11.13
Sony Xperia M Dual

Cool turned out to be a toy. Easy, not zadrotskaya, donat is not felt. I like it)
tobiz
Message#3
06.04.16, 15:42
In hibernation
[offline]

Messages 367
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

Foboulos @ 04/06/2016, 11:24*
Easy, not zadrotskaya, donat not felt

Donat really does not feel: gold is packed every day for at least 500k from level 30 (which is absolutely enough for everything you can imagine), give rubies for arenas and quests, interesting, and besides, it delays.

At leisure, if you are bored, you can still talk to GM. : D
He always answers, though not immediately, in 1-2 hours.

--------------------
Im noob

Girls X Battle- best moe-moe RPG
tre.5775
Message#4
09.04.16, 12:58
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 24.12.12

Guys, who knows what the letters on the bottom right of the cards in the Girls section mean? From the top left, it seems to be the main characteristic (strength, dexterity, intellect), but from the bottom xs. Maybe a rarity?
Saxifrage
Message#5
20.04.16, 09:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 178
Check in: 28.11.11
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

When you start, because the cache is downloaded? I wonder where he goes: scratch_one-s_head:
By the way the melody in the game - Yui Makino - Fuwa fuwa: happy:
Foboulos
Message#6
21.04.16, 02:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Sony Xperia M Dual

Saxifrage @ 04/20/2016, 08:43*

I wonder where he goes

Data / app / com.carolgames.gxb
Sinister416
Message#7
28.04.16, 06:16
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 26.11.12

Can I cache a separate file?
tobiz
Message#8
28.04.16, 17:09
In hibernation
[offline]

Messages 367
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

Sinister416 @ 04/04/2016 06:16*
Can I cache a separate file?

Sure you may :)

Yandex.Disk

Post has been editedtobiz - 28.04.16, 17:09

--------------------
Im noob

crystaluna
Message#9
30.04.16, 23:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 29.12.15

Can it be hacked or something to do with it?
tobiz
Message#10
01.05.16, 11:20
In hibernation
[offline]

Messages 367
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

Crystaluna @ 04/30/2016, 11:21*
Can it be hacked or something to do with it?

Of all the methods I know, nothing.

--------------------
Im noob

mephis.rus
Message#11
03.05.16, 09:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 182
Check in: 09.06.12

The game is beautiful. One of the best about collecting and pumping heroes. Bright, beautiful, diverse girls. Each has its own voice acting. The plot is quite funny. Quite a wide variety of activities.

But the fact that the above unsubscribe nonsense.

It seems that those who have not played for more than 1-2 days say about ease. After about level 35, you don’t have levels +10 a day, but + 1-2. Fighters in the arena are constantly getting stronger and in order to be in the top you have to push your PvP team tightly to the maximum every day. The campaign becomes much tougher. Chapter 6 on the normal only at 40+ levels with fully pumped equipment and skills can be mastered.

Speaking of skills. Newbies apparently 500k per day is enough. But a week later, the cost of skills I have exceeded 1 million. And this if you do not go into the shops and do not use the machine at 90k for 10x pulling the handle.

It saves only the fact that I can pass a champion every day with my team, where a 750k drop out + a bunch of different things. + 50k for renting girls. + 100k for robberies and work in the supermarket.

tre.5775 @ 04/09/2016, 15:58*
Guys, who knows what the letters on the bottom right of the cards in the Girls section mean? From the top left, it seems to be the main characteristic (strength, dexterity, intellect), but from the bottom xs. Maybe a rarity?
This is a group membership. To complete the Challenge, you can only use girls of a certain group. For example today "Aladdrins, Milerra and Perity". So only girls with letters A, M, P.
Foboulos
Message#12
03.05.16, 10:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Sony Xperia M Dual

* mephis.rus,
If they had always received 10 levels, the game would have been quickly abandoned)
I am 56, I can’t go through a campaign because ... What is needed is a higher level. 61. And only the very last fight for 2 stars. Yes, there are difficulties, but not such as you painted.

About the arena ... Well, do not exclude Donat. Already 4 characters are, which can only be obtained in this way.

But for the money, even I do not know. It seems yes, sometimes not enough. But I personally do not feel any lack of it. Here is a bottle of experience, yes, it really ceases to be enough. You have to download only the main ones.

I also forgot, by the way, work in the guild. During the day in the guild of 200k, approximately. I did not count the work, but overnight 100k ran. One team, and you can have 2, but then you will be left without cards.

For me, the only big problem is 1in1, that's where I am a layman. I can not do anything.
In the arena, in principle, I sit in the first hundred, but not fanatically.

Post has been editedFoboulos - 03.05.16, 11:02
mephis.rus
Message#13
03.05.16, 19:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 182

* Foboulos,
I'm 45 levels.

While there are few donators, you can be a hundred in the arena. Today I reached the 26th place, but quickly fold. I did not have time to sneeze, already the 72nd.

Money really is not enough. 3-4 days ago there were 3+ million. Now a couple of hundred thousand. With an income of a million a day. That's all math.

Why do you have so much money from the guild? Maybe because of the level of girls? I have a donut 5 * Zhi Yao (+2) (pumped to the maximum) accumulates a measly 50-60k per day.

Yes, and the sense of these donater girls. Level taxis. I thought with 5 * I will bend everyone until the end of the campaign, and already in chapter 4 or 5 I could not stupidly go through the stage and that's it. And so and so shuffled strategy, demolished like a puppy. Day two was. But the blunt farm levels decided. Plus, this month a cool freebie appeared, Wildtress. At the entrance to the arena massively casts a thick shield of 2k health. With its help, as a tank, I walked through previously impassable stages, began to completely pass the champion and broke into the top thirty in the arena. True today, it has already started to put every second. Not so easy to bend: D And here it is much more useful sad Ji Yao, which leaked 10 bucks.

Difficulties in the sense that not to pass the game pass - they are. Somewhere the level of the player does not allow to pass, somewhere the weakness of the team / lack of suitable girls. I have a lot of stages not 3 *. But for now, levelup solves. A team of 55 levels with the usual 1 * -2 * -3 * in all purple without sweating makes my 3 * -5 * command of level 45 with fully pumped skills and clothes.

And certainly in the late game, when the girls will be at the maximum level, problems of this kind will begin, how to choose a team for the next stage. But before that, even ishachit and ishachit.
tobiz
Message#14
03.05.16, 23:44
In hibernation
[offline]

Messages 367
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

But the fact that the above unsubscribe nonsense.

I copied the description from another site. Google's description is sad. Suggest / write yourself - change.

You can get to the top in the top only on a new server in the first days (by the way, there are already 15 of them), he reached s5 for the first 20, received grandmas and advanced slightly.

By the way, I do not understand how you do not have enough cans for experience. I have no problems with them, given that I have about 10 lvl53 characters and another 10-ka bit smaller, while I still have time to sell (60 and 300 exp) for the loot. :-D

What I like about GxB is the fact that it’s constantly necessary to develop different classes for different battles. You will definitely have to find your ideal, having dug up a bunch of heroes, having tested all skills and animations. There is no dull pumping of a single character.

Py.sy. I am saving up cards for succubus, for it is the top tank after chevalira :)

Post has been editedtobiz - 03.05.16, 23:45

--------------------
Im noob

Foboulos
Message#15
04.05.16, 01:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Sony Xperia M Dual

* tobiz,
No longer the top, now the girl for this month, hike, taxis)

And I climbed a maximum of 50, water, in the same north.
* mephis.rus,
Just received 57. Absolutely everyone up to chapter 8 with 3 stars. Including the enhanced version of the chapters (I forgot how he is there, elite, or something. But there, however, until the middle, while the action, I fill myself with rare purple crap)
I take away from the guild once in two days, one by one, and it turns out that 100k (sorry, if I am confused, I’ve got used to it already)

And about the different ... No, I do not often change the team. But I didn’t get everyone I wanted (creepy, as unlucky as a call for diamonds. Better I would buy money for them than that)

Post has been editedFoboulos - 04.05.16, 01:11
mephis.rus
Message#16
04.05.16, 08:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 182

Tobiz @ 05/04/2016, 02:44*
By the way, I do not understand how you do not have enough cans for experience. I have no problems with them, given that I have about 10 lvl53 characters and another 10-ka bit smaller, while I still have time to sell (60 and 300 exp) for the loot.

Share, where so many cans take? : rolleyes: I, too, have almost all the stocks drunk. And the heroines injected are not so many. Pieces 15 total.

On the queue in pumping another dozen worth. But the money and banks have already run dry. We'll have to save now.

Tobiz @ 05/04/2016, 02:44*
Py.sy. I am saving up cards for succubus, for it is the top tank after chevalira

Oh, Chevalier I have the most crazy tank. I really do not like being put up against me. It is always necessary to take in opposition to Leon, otherwise Chevalier with his spear of all my tanks will stop.

And how is a succubus good? In the store where her cards are constantly being sold, there is a choice of either Succubus or Saint. Given that every second in PvP takes exactly Saint, I decided to collect it. A Succubus is not clear what is interesting.

Post has been editedmephis.rus - 04.05.16, 11:17
tobiz
Message#17
04.05.16, 14:22
In hibernation
[offline]

Messages 367
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

Share, where so many cans take?

worlk place + magic test in quize + from tickets, if you constantly go in and check all these places, besides pour all the stamina, then go out no less than 100-150 cans for 300 exp.

otherwise Chevalier with his spear will silence all my tanks.

Yeah, like my 37k pops up a crit skill, then everything, gut: D

there is a choice of either Succubus or Saint

I already have a Saint, besides she is pure pvp-dd, a succubus is a pure tank with zakos on pvp and support, I want to try it and take it as a second sapp / off-tank.

Foboulos @ 05/04/2016, 01:08*
No longer the top, now the girl for this month, hike, taxis)

2k nat maiden at the beginning is solved in 2 ways: either we take fatty geras with heal and just pull this shield, or we take out this shield before it ends, there were no problems with it, so considering it as a top is another question.
In addition, to have such a hero is a controversial issue, either the loss of damage or the AOE rasskast.
I myself go with Joan, her constant racillus and magician. def + nat. The def on the whole team (in my opinion) is really worth it.

Post has been editedtobiz - 04.05.16, 14:24

--------------------
Im noob

Foboulos
Message#18
04.05.16, 14:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Sony Xperia M Dual

* mephis.rus,
And I take that and that)
But I also can not understand what is in it. Saint himself is already almost 4 stars, and the arena with a succubus somehow dies quickly. I do not have time to rate.
Yes, even so, I have no one to change. The team is selected. True, without magicians, really.

* tobiz,
Something until me even at level 60, not everyone can finish.
In general, what is your team? Maybe for myself I will draw something)

Post has been editedFoboulos - 04.05.16, 14:33
mephis.rus
Message#19
04.05.16, 18:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 182

Tobiz @ 05/04/2016, 5:22 PM*
2k nat maiden at the beginning is solved in 2 ways: either we take fatty geras with heal and just pull this shield, or we take out this shield before it ends, there were no problems with it, so considering it as a top is another question.
In addition, to have such a hero is a controversial issue, either the loss of damage or the AOE rasskast.

Here the chip in a super-aggressive attack. The shield is valid for 5 seconds, during this time you need to quickly remove the tanks. Therefore, I always put Tennessee in addition to Wildtress, which gives a massively + 25% to speed and +200 attacks. In such a bundle, they both work fine.

Of course, if the enemy was thicker and he had a magic / physical shield, then there was little chance. These both support have a rather weak attack, and Tennessee also has protection. These two after the fall of the shield are often demolished first. The rest is on the center.

In the campaign and the champion, it is also very useful, as free + 2k hp in each round. In general, it has application for its tasks.

But Joan, I also want to develop (from the first salary: lol :). There are such commands, against which in the middle of the battle the shield is much more important than at the beginning.

Foboulos @ 05/04/2016, 04:08*
Just received 57. Absolutely everyone up to chapter 8 with 3 stars. Including the enhanced version of the chapters (I forgot how he is there, elite, or something. But there, however, until the middle, while the action, I fill myself with rare purple crap)
By the way, what about level 55 opens one by one? Duel, one girl on each side or what?
Foboulos
Message#20
04.05.16, 19:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Sony Xperia M Dual

* mephis.rus,
Not. Generally, it is not one on one.
There you need to put 3 teams. Apparently, the goal to win at least two rounds, but the dream has never failed. Everything is much higher than my level there (
tobiz
Message#21
04.05.16, 21:27
In hibernation
[offline]

Messages 367
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

Foboulos @ 05/04/2016, 14:29*
In general, what is your team? Maybe for myself I will draw something)

She is depicted on the screen in a hat until it changes and is far from perfect.
I have too little experience in this game, too.
I think by 80 I will decide on the choice: D

--------------------
Im noob

328 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 06:55